3.5
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel Japanese Cherry Blossom

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel Japanese Cherry Blossom

3.5

Drying and smelly.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel Japanese Cherry Blossom:

Bath & Body works makes a massive array of products and scents, so they are bound to hit a dud every now and then. Their signature collection shower gel in Japanese flower blossom just might be their biggest flop yet. The scent doesn't really stink, it just makes you smell like a tampon or maxi pad. So if you like the scent of feminine hygiene products then I would say go for it but not a lot of people want to walk around smell like that, at least in my opinion. I would not recommend this product, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin!

This soap dried out my skin really bad that I had to compensate for it and put lotion on after my shower so my skin didn't feel tight. Once I stopped using this product the tightness went right away. The price is also kind of high for the amount of soap you get, I think I'll stick with my regular product (Caress).

Like I said above it makes you smell like a feminine hygiene product.

Amazing scent!

from Colorado Springs, Colorado

I receieved this as a Christmas present after never have tried the scent before. It has a slight sensual and musky scent to it, which is rather nice and light compared to other fragrances "musky" fragrances Bath and Body Works has available. It lathers decently on a washcloth but I've found it works best if used on a sponge or loofah. It cleans amazingly well and will leave your skin feeling squeeky clean and smelling amazing right out of the shower. The scent will last for a few hours, which is nice if you want to layer it with a perfum, or body spray. I've noticed if you use it quite often, it'll start to leave your skin (or at least it did mine) kind of dry. It's defintely the only con that I've come across and can easily be fixed but only using it every other shower or somewhere around there. It's quickly moving it's way up my favorites list as far as Bath and Body Works scents is concerned.

Smells good, but drying

from Los Angeles, CA

This shower gel is from my favorite Bath and Body Works scent.  I would recommend using this Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel with a loofah or sponge to get it to really lather.  It smells musky, woodsy, and sensual, but it is rather light so don't expect to be walking around with a heavy scent after a shower (that's what the parfum is for!).  Although the shower gel works just fine and gets you clean, it is rather drying. My skin becomes ashy after using it and I have to use lotion to moisturize.  However, I discovered the Creamy Shower Wash from this same line and now use that. It smells exactly the same, but it's more moisturizing and lathers just as strong.  They are roughly the same price, so I would recommend you try the Creamy Shower Wash if you like this Shower Gel.  I feel so clean and sexy after using this line that I just want to wrap myself in a robe with a good book! This scent is out of this world!

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom is great.

from Mount Wolf, PA

One of my favorite fragrances from Bath & Body Works is Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel. I love to go to Bath & Body Works and try the different fragrances of the products. I got a coupon for a free Signature Bath & Body product in the mail. I knew right away what that product would be. My choice was Bath & Body Works Signiture Collection Shower Gel in the Japanese Cherry Blossom, one of my favorites. I love the way this shower gel lathers in the shower. Just a small amount does the job and there is lots of lather which I love. The price was great at "Free". Bath & Body is a great store to shop at for great body products. I love the Japanese because it has a hint of Japanese Cherry Blossom in full bloom as the odor and it is pleasing to my nose. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smoothe after my shower. I would definately recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves to work in the garden when the flowers are in full bloom in the spring.