Other Women's Perfumes:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist

Pros

Cons

Better than the body mist and the scent won't suffocate you

I usually don't wear straight-on perfume. I like body mists and cologne sprays. They had these signature collection fragrance mists on sale, so I gave them a try. My favorite is the...Read complete review

I usually don't wear straight-on perfume. I like body mists and cologne sprays. They had these signature collection fragrance mists on sale, so I gave them a try. My favorite is the tuberose.

i have tried the BBW body mists, in the bigger bottle. Those are straight alcohol with no discernible scent. The fragrance mists have a lighter scent, but it is there. You may have to apply it more than once a day to amp up the scent, but that is why I like it. I hate when I put on hand lotion or perfume and the smell is strong and lingers too long. I'd rather have to re-apply then wash off the suffocating scent.

I will admit that I am hyper-sensitive to smells. Most of the BBW items are no good for me. I like the scent in the store, but when I use the lotions, etc., I find the scents to be cloying and they give me a headache.

I like the BBW fragrance mists. A nice smell that isn't too strong.

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection suits me just fine!

**Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist** are great scents for everyday use like work and recreational outings.  A good friend of mine recently gave me four bottles of the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist that she had caught on sale.  I’ve been using them for about a month now and I like the light, flowery scents of each one of them.  I usually spray one on after I take my shower or bath, and the fragrance last about all day.  My husband says he likes the way these mists smell on my body, too.  All of these mists remind me of things in nature like fresh cut flowers, forests and spices.  I have also let a couple of other friends try some of the collection and they all liked the fragrances I let them sample.  If they go on sale again before the holidays, I’d like to purchase some for “stocking stuffers” for some of my friends.  I would feel quite comfortable sharing the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist products with other ladies in my “friends” circle.  The fragrances are light, and since they are from Bath and Body Works, would probably be appealing to most of them who use other B&BW products.

My favorite fragrance mists

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

I have greatly enjoyed these fragrance mists for many years now. The price is very reasonable, and the aromas linger in a nice way without being overpowering. Also, the variety of scents is very good, ranging from fruity and floral up to complex symphonies of counterpointing notes. There seems to be a fragrance for many tastes and moods. This is why this brand of mists is my favorite.

Not overpowering

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

The mists - I have not found to be over powering or too weak. Apply more or less to your tastes. The staying power could be a little better, so I purchased the perfume version of some - I say - don't waist your money on the more expensive perfume - these work just as well if not better.

Lovely!

from Port Orchard, WA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

Bath and Body Works' fragrance mists are great for someone who wants to have a decent collection of luxuriant scents, but doesn't want to spend a lot of money. They periodically go on sale, so you can get multiples at a time for the price of one smaller department store perfume. And they come in a lot of different scents, so you have plenty to chose from. Some of my personal favorites are Japanese Cherry Blossom, Be Enchanted, and Forever Sunshine.
My only gripe with these scents is that they don't last nearly as long as regular perfume. I know they're probably diluted versions of the actual perfumes they sell (which are nice, but are much more expensive), but it'd be nice to have them be just a teeny bit stronger or long-lasting. But since they cost a fraction of what their actual perfumes cost, I guess that's not a terrible trade off in the long run.

Fragrance mist is very refreshing - perfect amount of scent

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist is my favorite fragrance mist on the market. I know it's a bit more expensive than the brands that you can buy at the big box stores. However, the scents are very fresh smelling! I have several that I alternate with. Also, the bottles last a long time. Sometimes up to 5 months for me. When I bought the cheaper brands, I had to use more to even smell it and I went through it a lot faster. Definitely get what you pay for!

If you are like me, I don't like to wear full perfume very day or everywhere I go. These give you just the right amount of scent without being overbearing.

Bath and Body works has so many options available, I really think there is one to suit everyone's taste!

Better than the body mist and the scent won't suffocate you

from Ames, IA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

I like the BBW fragrance mists. A nice smell that isn't too strong.

Great scents!

from El Monte, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

I love Bath and Body Works products. I especially love the signature collection fragrance mist and body lotion. The fragrance mists are light and smells great. The fragrance mists last a few hours. I like to layer the fragrance mist with the lotion. This will make the scent last longer. There are usually sales so you can get these products cheap. I especially love the semi-annual sales. During these sales, I will stock up on lotions and fragrance mists. I also love to use coupons. There are many scents so there is a scent that fits everyone. Some of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works are sweet pea, carried away, secret wonderland, midnight pomegranate and white citrus. I like scents that are light and fruity. You can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works products. There isn't a strong alcohol scent like some cheaper fragrance mist brands. People have given me compliments whenever I'm wearing one of the fragrance mists and lotion from Bath and Body Works. You can also get the Bath and Body Works in travel size. You can buy the travel size fragrance mist to see if you like the mist on your body. The travel size can last you quite awhile.

I wear it every day!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

I have been wearing Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mists for many years now (since I was in high school, which wasn't as recent as I'd like to think!) and I love the product.  I always buy my Bath and Body products during sale times or when I have a coupon, so the price is always great for me.  Some of my favorite scents include Wild Honeysuckle, Orange Sapphire, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Velvet Tuberose, Sweet Pea... the list goes on!  The scents are all lovely in my opinion, and provide a nice, light scent for everyday use.  I don't have to worry about putting too much on, or being overpowering if I'm around people who don't like lots of smells.  I will say that the lightness of the scent is a double-edged sword, and sometimes I wish that the scent would last a little longer throughout my day.  Still, it's a nice product for the right price, so I don't mind re-applying if necessary.  It also looks great, and since everyone I know loves Bath and Body products, it makes a great gift too.  I definitely recommend!!

No time to shower? Fragrance Mist to the Rescue!

from Northern, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

I used to be a daily perfume user. As a teenager, I used Youth Dew almost exclusively. As I got older my tastes changed and I wanted a variety of fragrances. My favorites over the years have been Safari, Poison, White Diamonds, Escada (the original) and a few others sprinkled in here and there. At times, my dresser looked like a chem lab with lots of ornate bottles filled with a spectrum of golden liquids.

Over time I have found myself using less and less fragrance. I guess I just tired of it, until I was given a bottle of **Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Fragrance Mist Sea Island Cotton. ** I liked the clean, crisp scent immediately, but, I thought it smelled more like an air freshener than a personal fragrance. The smell dissipated quickly though and I found I liked it as it faded. I even found myself stealing a sniff now and then.

I have since added the **Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Fragrance Mist Sea Island Cotton **to  my *everyday* fragrance collection.

The Bath and Body site lists the notes to this fragrance as:

- Fragrance Top Notes: Fresh Bright Floral Accord, Clean Cotton Accord, Drenched Air Accord, Fresh Linen Effect, Wet Green Pear, Blood Orange, Tangerine

- Fragrance Mid Notes: White Muguet, Crisp Orange Flower, Watery Cyclamen, White Freesia, Cotton Blossom Headspace, Dewy Jasmine

- Fragrance Base Notes: Clean Powder, White Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla Absolute

There are a lot of notes in this fragrance but, all I smell is clean; like the fresh, crisp scent of sun dried sheets. It is the perfect fragrance for everyday use and especially great for camping or "that time of the month" when you need to feel fresh.  In fact,  I'll bet if you didn't have time for a shower, Fragrance Mist would come to your  Rescue!

Perfect amount of scent.

from Halifax, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

Looking for a good perfume or fragrance? One that isn't too high in price, while being high quality and just the right amount of scent? Look no further! Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mists are the perfect perfume. You don't need to use much for a smell that will last for a long long time. This product will make you feel nice and fresh (believe me, I use it after I go to the gym) while not being too overpowering. There are a lot of different great scents to choose from too, so you can find your favorite (or favorites). Bath and Body Works products are expensive when not on sale, but there are good sales all the time, so you can stock up and get all of your favorites for a steal. If you sign up for the mailing list, you will get lots of coupons and goodies in the mail too. These products make great gifts, too! I would recommend this line of excellent products to anyone.

Cheap bottles but signature collection is still my favorite.

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist:

I hate, hate, hate that bath and body works changed their signature collection to these new funky bottles instead of the old cylinder ones that were made of a much sturdier material, sure they may look nicer, but they are more bulky to store and don't fit in cabinets really well. Not really happy with that. They are inexpensive during sales, they don't really have an overpowering scent, and the packaging looks cool but its not really functional, they seem to last a while but sometimes the scent can be a bit overpowering if you are not careful. I love several scents in this collection and have only been disappointed by a few they have come up with, fortunately, they didn't stay around long, I wish they would bring back the fig scent because it was amazing. They make you feel fresh and confident with your very nice smelling body that everyone will surely notice and ask you where you got your amazing perfume.