Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze

Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze

In the shower gel - yes

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze:

There was a sale on shower gel so I tried it. It is very nice and clean smelling. However for the regular price I wouldn't buy it. It has a nicer texture than the value brands, but that's about it and for the price difference it doesn't make enough difference to me. I don't know if I would like this scent in any of the other product offerings but I did find it very appropriate as a shower gel.

Bath & Body Works' Juniper Breeze is fresh and noncloying.

from Kilmarnock, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze:

Maybe because I'm an outdoors type, but I can't stand overly sweet perfumes and body sprays. For daily use, I really like Bath & Body Works Juniper Breeze. It reminds me of a walk through the woods on a sunny day. I've also found that the scent doesn't attract unwanted admirers -- wasps and yellowjackets. I live on the water and anything that doesn't bring insects buzzing around my head gets a big thumbs-up.

Even the color of Juniper Breeze is refreshing. I don't have a bathroom shelf aboard my sailboat, so my bottle of this fragrance brings a smile to my face when I take it out of my shower kit. It's just the prettiest shade of pale green.

I like all the products in this fragrance family. By using the body wash and body spray, I layer the Juniper Breeze fragrance. It last all day. I haven't tried the lotion yet, but I think I should invest in a bottle before winter weather turns my skin into a flaky mess.

As a freelance writer, I spend many hours alone. Having the scent of Juniper Breeze surround me is one of those private pleasure.

Refreshing

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze:

I love this fragrance especially because it is very refreshing till the end of the day. I use it on a daily basis. I not only use this one but most of the other fragrances available in bath and body works that are so user friendly, poscket friendly and body friendly. Love this brand in general and have most of the lotions, mists in both travel sizes and regular sizes for day to day use.

Average

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze:

Typically, I'm a huge fan of the bath and body works fragrances and when I got this one as a gift for Christmas, I was excited to add it to my collection. Unfortunately, the smell is just not for me. I find it's hard to review fragrances because smell is so objective--what smells wonderful to someone is completely disgusting to another. I had never purchased this scent for myself and now I know why. It just doesn't have that "fresh" scent that most of the other bath and body works products have and for this particular one, i can definitely smell the alchohol. I don't know if that's because I just don't like the scent in general that this is more noticeable but it certainly doesn't do anything for me. The friend who bought this for me swears by it, however, and has the whole collection--sprays, lotions, etc. So I guess, unlike a lot of other products, that either work or don't, this one is entirely in the..."nose of the beholder"!

Good memories, great scent

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze:

Juniper Breeze, Juniper Breeze.  Even just the name brings up memories for me.  I remember when it originally came out and it was called Juniper and Aloe.  Same smell, just a different name.  I have always had a bottle of this scent lotion in my drawer, cabinet, or nightstand, depending upon where I was living at the time.  It is such a wonderful multipurpose scent that I have never wanted to be without a bottle of it.  Bath and Body Works should never stop making this scent and I sure hope they don't.  It's unique and distinct without being overpowering.  And the lotion softens dry skin, but never leaves it feeling greasy.  Also, with all my years of dry, itchy, sometimes rashy skin, I have never had a problem with this lotion causing a reaction of any sort.  No rashes or red spots or itchiness.  It's a classic for a reason.  Try it and see for yourself.  People will be complimenting you soon, too!

Love the Juniper Breeze fragrance packaged in a very nice set.

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Classics Collection Juniper Breeze:

I have always loved the Bath & Body Works Juniper Breeze fragrance and its crisp, pleasant scent so I was unhappy to learn they had retired it. I miss the hand sanitizer cream and the body powder they used to have but thankfully they started a "Classics Collection." This three item set became one of the boxed "Signature Collection Classics™ - Over 20 of our all-time customer favorite retired fragrances." They are sadly only available online despite customer demand.

The Juniper Breeze Pleasures set contains a full size 10oz. shower gel, an 8oz. body lotion, and an 8oz. fragrance mist splash/spritzer in a decorative box. I bought this set for myself for Christmas and I was very happy with the boxed presentation and the consistant quality of the fragrance; it was just as I remembered it. The body wash has cleansing papaya and conditioning aloe vera, the splash has aloe vera, and the moisturizer contains aloe vera, grape seed extract, and nourishing vitamins E and C. The finished Bath & Body Works products are not tested on animals.

This set would make a great gift. It has a pleasant fragrance and comes in an attractive box. I really wish they would bring this scent back into the stores but I am happy to find the set and the individual products online. Occasionally it goes on sale but it is worth the money if you enjoy the fragrance as much as I do. Five stars.