4.1

Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist

4.1

Pros

Cons

this scent will always be a must have scent

I love love love bath and body works products espically this one. Sea Island Cotton is simply put one of my favorite fragrances and is always a must have. I would recommend anyone who wants a scent thats long lasting, fresh and clean, feminine, but yet soft and not overly strong this is what you have been looking for. I highly recommend getting the entire line ( i personally always get the lotion, shower gel, and body mist ( even though i rarely use it) and i also like it in the anti bacterial hand sanitizer). You just cant cant go wrong with this scent. The price is well worth it but even for those who like to take advantages of sales bath and body work sales are phenominal. You can catch this scent on sale for five bucks, or even get mutiples of the scent for one price; i also recommend signing up for their cupons, samples, and getting notifications for sales by going on to their website. This is a perfect gift to give or keep for yourself it will leave you clean and fresh, skin nourished, soft and moisturizing with a fab scent. You will love it and im sure it will become a scent that you recieve lots of compliments on. Happy shopping!

I don't smell the sea or cotton. I smell a strong floral scent.

***Quick View:*** I love fresh scents and can't get enough body mists and sprays that smell fresh, clean, and airy. During a buy 3, get 3 free sale on signature scents at Bath & Body Works, I picked up several items and one was** Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist.** With a crisp name like that, how could I go wrong? Well I did. It's very floral. It's fine for those who tolerate floral scents but I can't. Bummer.

***My Take on Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist***

This spray comes in a 8 ounce clear plastic bottle. The spray is also clear. When I read the notes, I was excited to try it. I figured all the clean ingredients would certainly overtake the floral accord....

*# Fragrance Top Notes: Fresh Bright Floral Accord, Clean Cotton Accord, Drenched Air Accord, Fresh Linen Effect, Wet Green Pear, Blood Orange, Tangerine# Fragrance Mid Notes: White Muguet, Crisp Orange Flower, Watery Cyclamen, White Freesia, Cotton Blossom Headspace, Dewy Jasmine# Fragrance Base Notes: Clean Powder, White Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla Absolute*

When I received my order, I went to the **Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist **and sprayed it on liberally. Yikes. I envisioned soft cotton clothing drying on the line on a sunny day... I got a lot of floral notes that had me sneezing.

The scent is by no means bad. It is fresh and it is clean. But somewhere along the line, all that freshness got overtaken by a floral scent that just doesn't work for me. I keep trying the mist and the body cream in the hopes that they dry down to the lovely airy scent that is described on the website but it stays floral.

For me, **Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist** is too much. I am sure many will love the scent but I prefer a much cleaner, airier, less floral mist. As an allergy sufferer, I end up with a headache when I wear this scent.

***My Viewpoint***

**Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist** does have elements of the sea but it is overtaken by a floral scent that just ruins it for me. I was hoping for something windswept and like the sea. and I got something flowery. This scent is nice and many will love it. However, I don't. I give it ***3 stars*** but recommend it for those who like fresh floral scents.

Memorable and lingers pleasantly

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

This fragrance is a clean floral that also has a slightly woodsy touch to me. Its delicate aroma lingers without overpowering others, too. Before I got some of my own, I smelled it on a friend, and kept wondering what the nice smell was, and when she told me, I went to bath and Body Works and bought some for myself.

Light and Carefree Scent

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

I have really loved this scent. It is extremely similar to a discontinued scent of Bath and Body Works, Cotton Blossom. Cotton Blossom was my very first fragrance mist, and I remember loving it and its light scent. Sea Island Cotton is just like Cotton Blossom. It is light, cottony, and carefree. It has a tinge of a sea salt scent, which makes this fragrance even more unique. A problem I may have with it is that the scent itself does not last very long. Which is to be expected, since it is such a light scent. That is the only problem I have with the scent, and not a large one. Overall, I really love this scent, and recommend it for people who can't stand strong scents.

I don't smell the sea or cotton. I smell a strong floral scent.

from The heart of , NY

***My Take on Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist***

***My Viewpoint***

sea island cotton

from Hurricane, WV

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

I think this is one the best smelling fragances that bath and body has its light scented and not heavy.I can wear it to work and people notice the scent of it and comment its light ,fragnant like flowers but really not that heavy its smells fresh and clean.it doesnt smell like cotton though.

love Bath & Body Works Sea Island cotton mist smells fresh.

from Mount Wolf, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

One of my favorite places to shop for body products is at Bath & Body Works. I love to walk through that door and be greeted by the lovely scents that attack my nose. I go there every time that I go to the mall shopping. I love to just spend time trying the test bottles, especially the new fragrances. This time I bought the frangrance Sea Island Cotton in the body mist. Sea Island Cotton is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works, and better yet it was on sale which made it very reasonable in price.. When I spray it on my body, it lasts all day long. It smells like the subtle odor of newly opened outdoors by the sea. I would definitely recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves the smell of the ocean spraying.

Just out of the shower

from Winter Haven, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

Bath and Body Sea Islan Cotton frangance mist is one of my favorite smells out of the variety of fragances the brand carries. It smells is light. It it the kind of smell you likw to have right after you had taken a shower and stays with you the whole day long. I do not know of anybody else if they have this same feeling about the fragance, but it's smell lift up my spirit to start a brand new day. I would dare to say it actually calms me and fills me with tranquility when I wear it. Islad Cotton can be wear all year round, but I prefer using it when spring is already in and preferably during summer. That smell of "cleanness" brings energy to my spirit. I also keep one in my gym bag. Love to wear it right after a sucessful training.

clean finish and great price

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

My Husband purchased the Sea Island Mist as a gift and I was a little leary since I'm not a big fan of Bath and Body Works anymore. I hate that so many of their fragrances have a fruity smell so it was nice to discover this scent is light enough that people actually comment on how fresh and clean my perfume is, not the typical answer one would get regarding Bath and Body Works these day. The smell is meant to be light and clean but it sure doesn't last very long, it seems like you need to keep it on hand in your purse or something if you don't have actual perfume handy to do the trick. I will also say that this fragarance is very inexpensive, especially if you can find some online coupns to print before you head to the store, I demand my Husband searches a few coupon blogs before he goes to the mall to buy gifts to avoid the Husband trap at stores like Bath and Body Works.

Fresh smell of Sea Island Cotton

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

I love bath and body works products. Sea Island Cotton is one of my favorite fragrances. I think you might enjoy it. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a scent that is clean and fresh. It is not too strong. Many people I know get the lotions, body washes, soaps, hand sanitizers, or even a candle (or any combination of these) to complete the set. Bath and Body works is well-known for having great sales. If you hit these sales the products are fairly inexpensive. I also get emails and coupons from them making the products even more inexpensive. This is perfect to give as a gift or keep for yourself. I do find this scent is long lasting. I don't really like overpowering or musky scents, so this one makes a great choice. This is a very relaxing and light scent. I have a bottle of the body mist and gave one to a friend for Christmas also. She loves it! I get compliments whenever I wear this product. I would recommend to friends and family.

Bath and Body works smells so clean and refreshing!

from Weare, NH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

Got the Bath and Body Works Sea Island cotton fragrance in my stocking for Christmas this year and i really like it. I'll give the negative first. I would have given this a 5 star but I don't like that I can smell alcohol in it.I find though that a lot of sprays will carry the scent for some reason. Now I have used the lotion and with that you don't .. My favorite kind of body scents are ones that smell clean, like fresh linens. I especially like this one cause it has a touch of floral scent with it. To me it is a delightful mix. I can't help myself sometimes to use it as a room freshener as well and everytime I do when someone is coming over someone has always commented on how nice the house smells. You know how sometimes you can spray yourself with a perfume and not smell it, well I found with the Sea Island Cotton Fragrance I always smelll a hint of it! The price is great for the spray too which is probably why I was able to get the lotion as well.

Sea Island Cotton is Easy Breazy!

from Asbury Park, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist:

Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist has such a light clean fresh scent. I've always loved Bath & Body Works products and Sea Island Cotton has become what you could call my signature fragrance. I am not one for overly strong perfume scents but I do like to have a little something on and when I smelled this scent in the store I knew it would be perfect for me. I love that I can layer my scent on with a few different products without feeling like I am going to knock people out with a strong scent when I walk by them. When I layer the lotion and top it off with the mist I know that nice fresh scent will last all day long without having to reapply. While I do think Bath & Body Works products are pretty pricey, you can always wait for a sale and coupon and stock up on all of your favorites at that time. I'm always getting compliments when I wear the Sea Island Cotton Mist, so I know I'll be stocking up again at the next sale.