Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist

Pros

Cons

Light enough to smell pretty everyday

Moonlight Path from Bath and Body is just the body spray I was looking for.  I am very sensitive to many of the perfumes and body sprays that are...Read complete review

Moonlight Path from Bath and Body is just the body spray I was looking for.  I am very sensitive to many of the perfumes and body sprays that are manufactured today.

They smell nice.. but some are to heavy and over powering...Often leaving me in a sneezing fit, coughing, choking and gagging for air!....

So I had taken a break from them and started using scented body lotions and creams as an alternative.

As I scanned the displays... My sister who accompanied me, was testing body mist and sprays near by and stuck out her arm for me to sniff what she had sprayed on....

"Mmmm... It smelled nice and had a scent that was between a baby powder and a jasmine flower.  I was sold on It immediately.. Moonlight Path has a scent that is delicate but will get noticed and it's light enough to wear every day.

If you like lightly scented floral perfumes, body mist and sprays or are a fan of Love's Baby soft .

You'll like Moonlight Path.

The 8fl.oz cost 12.00 and you can purchase at the store or online at www.bathandbodyworks.com

- Fragrance Top Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin, Coriander

- Fragrance Mid Notes: Rose, Jasmine, Violet, Tuberose, Ylang, Lily of the Valley

- Fragrance Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

The body mist smells great, but the perfume is horrible.

The first time I tried moonlight path, I borrowed it from a friend before we went out. It was the body splash- not the perfume. I loved it- I was smelling myself all night! So I went out and bought the perfume (which is more concentrated than the mist) Of course b&bw always has those buy 2 get 1 deals, so I got the body butter and the hand cream. Oh my goodness was that perfume awful! The smell reminds me of old lady mixed with lipstick and baby powder! I could not believe this was the same scent! The body butter was bad too! But the hand cream was exactly like the mist. I don't get how it can smell SO different!

LOVE IT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

I honestly LOVE this scent! It is a very nice powdery scent, it is soothing and light. To me, I find it a very elegant fragrance, perfectly reminding me of a warm, dark night with the moon and stars out. Thus the name, Moonlight Path. It is perfect for any season, but I think it most suitable for autumn, or spring. Summer nights seem more romantic with this scent as well. Moonlight Path is similar to Sea Island Cotton, or a cotton smell. Very refreshing as well. It definitely has a lavender smell in it, and on the website, it is described to have rose and other floral scents in it as well. It is also quite similar to the scent of baby powder, which I love, but if you don;t like baby powder, this scent is not for you. I enjoy using this scent myself at night or when I go out for dinner. This can be used for formal and casual events. I have received many compliments from wearing this scent at both.

This fragrance evokes the scent of a summer garden.

from Strongsville, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

This is a very pleasant scent. This fragrance includes Lavender, Bergamot, Jasimine, Vanila and Sandalwood and is reminiscent of walking in a flower garden during a summer night. I have used this scent for several years and really enjoy it. I find it relaxing and to be a good year round scent.

It is just perfect for summer!

from Martinsville, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

This light summer fragrance lingers just long enough for the enjoyment of the wearer and her immediate environment. It is unique and subtle aroma that smells fresh and clean for hours, even through the summer heat and body perspiration. When used in conjunction with the shower gel, the layering effect lasts for hours, much longer than you would expect from such a subtle, fresh aroma.

Moonlight Path - wonderful combination of fragrances

from Hartwell, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

I first received this as a gift, and loved the fargrance. I bought the antibacterial moisturising hand soap, bath & shower soap, body lotion, etc. I love it so much and it compliments me, that I sometimes wear it instead of my more expensive, great smelling perfume.

Moonlit path has and always will be one of my favorite scents!

from Sylvania, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

Moonlit path is a scent from Bath and Body Works. It has been around for a while and is one of my favorite scents. It is a "cuddler" fragrance. I like the smell of it before I go to bed at night. I think the smell is good and not too overpowering. I would see why it might be too much for some people though that might lean toward lighter fruity scents. Although this is a body spray and not a perfume, it still lasts a long time and I think I get by bang for my buck. Whenever I run out, it is always on my birthday or Christmas list because I like being able to use it whenever I want. If you do not want a big bottle of it, Bath and Body Works offers smaller bottles for a cheaper price that can fit into your purse. Overall, this is a mature scent that doesn't smell like an old lady or an eight year old. I would reccommend it to any mature young adults that just want a decent scent that is not too overpowering.

very nice

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

very nice perfume.I looooove this scent! I bought it without smelling it and was anxiously waiting whether I'd like it or not, but it just happened to be that it's absolutely to die for! Like previously stated, it is a very feminine, sexy scent. After spritzing this on me the scent was so good that I kept on smelling myself! The scent gradually turns into a darker, more sultry one! Great for cold seasons!

the lasting power is decent, sillage average on me. after some hours it's still detectable by sniffing very close to the skin.wish it could be a little bit stronger.... but i love it anyway! so nice and cuddly perfume in a very nice bottle!

my fave at B&BW

from Vero Beach, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

this is without a doubt my favorite bath & body works scent. It smells like a secret garden that you'd stumble across in th english countryside would in my imagination. it's not heavy, it's not too strong and even people who are sensitive to a lot of colognes/perfumes love it too. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I also have the lotion and body mist. it is good for layering as it's not that strong of a scent. i love to stock up when they have their semi annual sale which for me is one of the few reasons to drop what I am doing and head for my local mall. if you haven't tried this scent, give it a shot. I personally stay away from scents that smell like food and this is the one for me. not too much. just enough

Pretty and Light

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

This sweet fragrance from Bath and Body Works is a pretty and refreshing scent that is not at all overpowering. I like the way it was not too heavy, and the strength seems to be just right. I also like that Moonlight Path Franrance Mist from Bath and Body Works is long lasting - lots of other fragrances seem to disappear only minutes after I put them on, but this one stays with you for several hours. The scent is somewhat floral, but not overly flowery. Another plus for this franrance is that it's priced significantly cheaper than other brand-name perfumes found in department stores, making it a better fit for a budget consumer. Overall, a great fragrance mist for everyday, casual use - would definitely recommend it.

My wife gets asked what she is wearing...

from Sparks, NV

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

Here is what my wife says:

I have been using Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path for several years. I have all of the products from shower and bath to sprays, lotions and creams - even room atomizer and candles. I love the fresh scent, and hope it does not get discontinued. B&BW has done that to me 3 times before. I love this line of products; the scent lasts all day. People have asked what scent I am wearing, because it smells so nice. I always stock up at the big sales in June and December. I have called and written letters to compliment the staff at their stores. They are AWESOME!!!

Moonlight Love

from Selkirk, NY

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist:

I have always been a fan of all of the products produced by bath and body works and i am also a fan of many of the different scents that the have as well...but moonlight path has always and will always be my favorite scent that bath and bosy works makes. I have so many different products (lotion, shower gel, body mist, etc) in the moonlight path scent and all of them smell great and work great as well. The moonlight path fragrance is a classic and timesless scent that smells great and stays strong so that i can smell it all throughout the day and night. The price is a little expensive but i definatly would say that the fragrance (as well as most other products at bath and body works) are definatly worth the cost. They last a long time and never go bad, the scents stay strong til the very last drops and i have never had any bad or allergic reactions to any of the products. I would definatly reccomed this product to anyone!