Other Hair Conditioners:

Pros

Cons

SMells Nice, works well

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Moisturizing Conditioner - Coconut Lime Verbena:

I received a small bottle of this conditioner, along with the shampoo, while on vacation at a hotel. It was my first time seeing it, and I immediately opened it up to smell. I was pleased with the smell. It was natural, fruity and very exotic smelling. I could not wait to use it!
I was not disappointed with the results once I had the opportunity to test it out. My hair was so soft and manageable after the use of the conditioner, and that smell that had treated my nose when I first smelled it were on my hair. It smelled amazing all day and all night!
My hair was very shiny and felt like silk. I was very pleased with this conditioner, and once I arrived back home I purchased a full size bottle of it and the shampoo. Very happy, and think that you will be as well.

Great conditioner leaves the hair silky soft and smooth and looking and feeling its best, even with just one use!

This conditioner has a very pleasing fruity coconut smell that leaves your hair smelling amazing all day long.

I was really surprised at how good this conditioner was.

from Stroudsburg, PA

The first time I tried this conditioner was at a hotel in Philly. They had Bath and Body Works products in the bathroom which I was stoked about. I had never tried out any Bath and Body Works conditioners so I wasn't sure if it would be moisturizing enough for my hair. My hair is usually dry from washing it and heat styling it everyday. I was really surprised at how nourished my hair was after using the Coconut Lime Verbena conditioner. My hair was incredibly soft and shiny. I thought this conditioner would weigh my hair down terribly but that was not the case. It left my hair feeling very light weight and healthy. This conditioner did an amazing job at detangling my hair, and it made my hair much easier to style. I felt like my hair was overall in a lot better condition then it was before. Not to mention that the smell of the conditioner was amazing. It smelled exactly like the coconut lime verbena body spray, and that's my favorite scent.

I would definitely recommend this conditioner and other Bath and Body Works conditioners because they are just as good as Tresemme or other drug store brands.

This conditioner left my hair very moisturized. My hair was soft and silky to the touch. It was very easy to manage after using this conditioner.

The scent is coconut lime verbena. It smells exactly like the body spray. It's a very pretty tropical scent. I love it!

This scent is fantastic

from San Antonio, TX

I have long loved the smell of Bath and Body Works's Coconut Lime Verbena line, but when I was on my honeymoon, the first hotel we stayed at had mini coconut lime verbena products in the bathrooms, and ever since then, this scent has reminded me of my honeymoon. It also brings to mind white sandy beaches and tropical breezes (though this may have something to do with the fact that we honeymooned in Puerto Vallarta). Anyway, if you like the smell of coconut and lime, you'll love this. It works well as a conditioner. I'm not sure I can say it's much more moisturizing than your average conditioner, but it detangles my hair nicely and seems to help manageability just a tad (I have very curly hair). I know Bath and Body Works is mostly famous for their body lotions and hand soaps, but their bath products are also fantastic--give their hair care line a whirl. Snag this product on sale and you have nothing to lose!