Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Lotions

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Lotions are the Best!!!!

Bath and Body Works make the best lotions I have ever tried. These are by far my favorite lotions out there right now. I have really dry, chapped, cracked sensitive skin. So if I don't use a good lotion my skin can get pretty painful and itchy.

Bath and Body Works lotions leave my skin feeling soft and supple. It took me less then a week to make my dry skin patches go away. These lotions really do hydrate your skin, they penetrated my skin deep leaving me with an all over better looking skin tone. They also noticeably left me with firmer skin. Another plus about this lotion is that they don't leave you feeling greasy like other lotions do. Most lotions leave me feeling oil and still dry but this one does not.

Like I said I have sensitive skin, and the fragrance in these lotions don't bother me at all. So that's a plus.

I'm sure everyone has tried bath and body works lotions, but if you haven't you definitely should. They're inexpensive, and most of the time I actually don't pay for them because they send me free lotion coupons in the mail all the time.

My favorite scents right now is the Beautiful Day scent. It has an amazing apple, fruity, floral kind of scent to it. But I would use any of their lotions because they all smell amazing. The great thing about Bath & Body Works is that they have scents for every time of person, even aromatherapy. My boyfriend even loves them, he uses my fruity and floral smelling lotions everyday.

Absorption
Bath and body works lotions are fast absorbing. They absorb deep into your skin, to leave you with soft and hydrated skin. Your skin will feel the best it's ever felt.

This is the most effective lotion i've used. My skin was healthier, softer, and overall more firm then it ever has been. This lotion penetrates deep into your skin, and combats dry skin fast.

Too watery

The positives: In general, I do like these products. There is an amazing (overwhelming, really!) variety of smells and they change often, so nothing gets old and boring. These scents are all pretty strong, no subtlety! They've got all the things you could want for each smell -lotion, body wash, perfume, anti-bacterial, etc. The prices are pretty good, too. These make for very good gifts for that person you don't know so well or don't know how to shop for. What woman doesn't love smelly beauty products?!?

The negatives: The products really aren't that good when you really get down to it. It's cheap and okay. I find the lotions to be thin so I have to keep applying it if I actually want to moisturize. I'm someone with dry skin so I need lotions that last! As a balance to the positive aspect of the strong scent, these smells are too strong for me to want to use all over. It would overpower any sort of perfume I'd want to use, and I don't generally want to spend my day smelling like a peppermint stick (for example).

bath & body works wild madagasgar vanilla

from Rosamond,CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

Love this particular scent Bath & Body make they go on smoothly and absorb well into the skin also scent like a expensive perfume that last all day, this small bottle of lotion goes along way as you only need a small amount to quckly scent and moisturize your skin, will compliment some perfumes and never overpower them, have had compliments with the scent of these lotions, been a longtime customer of Bath & Body company products, have noticed that some of their lotions are healing for Eczema problems which I tend to have problems with from time to time only if they contain Shea Butter. I would recommend this brand of body lotion to anyone who wants a body lotion that scents your body all day and even some days after that.

bath & body works wild madagascar vanilla

from Rosamond,CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

This bath and body lotion from Bath & Body Works is awesome it smells like vanilla and spice, absorbs fast and your skin feels luxurious from your shoulders down to your toes the feeling is like silk once it is absorbed and you don't need any perfume as this smells all day this lotion even gives you a warm feeling, the vanilla scent smells like a quality vanilla essence and expensive spice, I would recommend this brand and scent to anyone loving vanilla scented lotions

scent last all day and smells of vanilla and spice

Absorption
    absorbs fast but feels slightly oily but not slippery

skin feels luxuriously soft for hours and hours

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Lotions are amazing!

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

I love, love, love Bath & Body Works Lotions. The blends of the formulas are always on point. They have great texture, consistency, and scent. The brands semi-annual sells makes the lotion a great deal, and even when they are not on sale I have never been steered wrong by them. This is one of the few brands where I have loved everything that I have tried.

Whether you are trying to get a product that matches your mood, the season, or the occasion there is always a Bath & Body Works lotion that will be perfect. Their selection is incredibly wide. They have scents that are super feminine, deliciously dark, radiantly rich, refreshingly fruity, and just all around amazing.

Absorption
    Their body lotions with out a fail absorb flawlessly in to the skin. With just a few rubs the lotion works its way in healing, and hydrating any and all the dryness.

Bath & Body Works lotions super effective! They always leave the skin feeling amazingly supple, and soft.

• Absorption:

I love their collection of lotions

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

Bath and Body works has an amazing range of body lotions with different scents and I like shopping their. My favourite is pink chiffon and I like its smell very much. It gives a smooth feeling when applied on my skin. The smell of the lotion lingers through all day and when I sleep at might I am able to smell it.

Their lotions have a very good smell and many of them are good. I liked pink chiffon, cherry blossom, made for you, vanilla sugar. There are others and I am yet to try them. The scent lingers in the skin for a very long time and it lasts almost the whole day. This is what makes it special and I like it very much and recommend it to anybody who wants to feel special about themselves.

Absorption
    The lotion gets easily absorbed in my skin very fast and within a minute or two I do not feel the lotion in my skin. It moisturizes the skin and prevents scratching because of dry skin and makes my skin feel supple. I recommend it for normal to dry skin.

It is very effective in moisturizing the skin and helps to keep the skin hydrated. I have used on days when the temperature felt like -10 C and it worked in keep my skin moist.

dont care for it

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

I am a bit indifferent wen it comes to bath and body works lotions partially because they are so dang expensive. I feel like I should get more for what I am paying for seeing as how the bottles of lotion are so small it's easy to use up the lotion way before you use up the matching scent. Especially if you are like me and may have to reapply the lotion throughout the day in order to make the scent last longer. Their lotion scents, while they smell good, don't seem to last very long atleast not on me unless I apply the matching scent along with using the matching body wash as well. And even then the scent may not even last long. In my opinion their lotions are the type of product that is expensive yet cheaply made and not meant to last long. I also find that because of the cheap ingredients bath and body works lotions make me sweat alot even when it isn't even hot or humid.

• Absorption:

Butterfly Flower scent is summer epitomized

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

Bath & Body Works lotions have always been my favorites. I can count on great moisturizing no matter the scent but Butterfly Flower is the scent that I love most.

With a fragrance that really evokes the best of summer and sweet memories, this lotion is the one that is soothing, delightful and peaceful all at once. Picture a glorious field of flowers, warm sun and butterflies. Butterfly Flower captures all that and more. This is a scent that makes people stop me and say, "I love your perfume! What is it?".

I use the lotion, bubble bath, body mist and shower gel in this scent but the lotion is my favorite of the line. It moisturizes nicely, absorbs well and has long lasting but not overwhelming fragrance.

Even in the middle of winter, Butterfly Flower lotion takes me right back to long, sweet summer days.

I hope this fragrance stays in the Bath & Body Works line. I always stock up just in case!

Pricey and ineffective

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

I use to use these lotions a lot but then realized I was having to use another lotion to keep my skin moisturized. As a lotion they don't work very well. The moisturizing effect seems to vanish within an hour or so but they do work as a perfume. Most of them have a fragrance which is strong enough that it can interfere with any other perfume you might want to wear. Best if they are used as your perfume. They do go on light and feel nice but you have to constantly reapply them. When you first apply them they also feel a bit greasy. Also, if you really love the scent of one make sure you stock up on lots of that scent because the company cancels scents to replace them with new scents. For what you get, these lotions are also pretty pricey. The bottles aren't that big for what you pay for them. On several of the scents I have experienced an allergic reaction probably from the fragrance not what is in the lotion. Overall, if you are looking for a great body lotions I go for a different brand

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Lotions are the Best!!!!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Great Scents available.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

I really like Bath and Body Works lotion for the wide variety of scents available. This brand also offers several different sizes of the same product. The smaller bottles allow the customer to try out lotions. I use the smaller bottles for on-the-go use. They are small enough to fit in backpacks, or purses so they can be used everyday.

Bath and Body Works can be a bit pricey though. Before I go to the store I look to see if there are any sales going on. The sales offered by this company are usually quite generous and could help to save you some money.

One of the best things about this company are the promotions. Every once in a while the company will give away full size lotions. These promotions are restricted to a certain size, and usually a certain scent or scents. To redeem these promotions all you have to do is print or pull up the coupon on a smart phone and present it in store. The lotion will ring up absolutely free!

Many different scents. The scents range from strong to subtle.

Absorption
    The lotion absorbs quickly and does not leave behind the greasy feel.

Although these lotions are great for their scent, I do not feel they are very effective. I do not see much change in my dry skin after use.

• Absorption:

The best variety of scents in lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Lotions:

I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works first of all. They always have great customer service with very helpful and polite employees working, they offer wonderful specials and also great coupons if you subscribe to their email list. Now to their line of lotions. I have tried so many scents, not sure how many but at least 8! Bath and Body Works has so many amazing scents to choose from, they are all unique and so great. I have only encountered a few that were similar in smell. As far as moisturizing, I find this to be a wonderful body lotion, I love using this along with their shower gel for a nice smell good combination. As a hand lotion, it is not my favorite or top choice, but I have extremely dry hands so there are very few hand creams or lotions that even work for me. I still enjoy using these lotions everywhere else though. I think it does a good job. They are such a reasonable price, yet I find them to be high quality! Very easy to apply and overall a great product that I will continue to buy.