Other Lips:

Bath & Body Works Goldie Lip Gloss - All Shades

Thick gloss

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Goldie Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I generally prefer a sheer lip gloss--I've never been able to pull off bold shades of lipstick or lip color--one with a hint of color, and maybe a little shine or shimmer thrown in. Bath and Body Works Goldie Lip Gloss is different than any other lip gloss I've tried--it is a very thick substance, and it feels tacky--almost sticky. It goes on smooth, but it lays thickly on your lips. I don't remember what color I bought a few years ago because I've since thrown it away, but it was similar to the one in shown in the picture of this review. To thin it out a bit, I would sometimes put on a foundation coat of regular lip gloss, then use the sponge tip applicator to blend in a small amount of this product. If you're looking for a lip product that is a little more natural looking, this probably isn't the right gloss for you, but if you want something that stands out and has staying power, you should give it a try.

Goldie gets five gold stars from me!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Goldie Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I LOVE this lip gloss!!! I purchased a large tube of a blush pink shade about a year ago. I just recently ran out but it seemed to last forever! It was a very good value for my money. And it looks so good on! Very natural, yet luscious. The shade I got was perfect. It almost looked as if I was wearing a clear gloss and the color of my lips was shining through, but a much more even effect. It also seems to have a great opacity to it. It wasn't too translucent - it had a nice solid color to it without making it a thick consistency, like an Avon Glazewear. In addition, it had a pleasant smell and light agreeable taste up until the very end. I also must commend the rectangular container which made it a little easier to open than some lip glosses - especially when they get a little glossy outside of the bottle. Next time I shop for Goldie lip glosses I will definately pick up more than one, because it's all I want to use anymore.