4.1
Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works

4.1

Summer Fragrance Must Have!

I tried this & fell in love with this scent! Its a mixture of lemon & Vanilla! Its a mild strong fragrance that will stay what way for the entire day! I mostly use it on my martial arts jacket as well as my pants so when im grappling or ground fighting i would have a nice scent!  Now that its getting close to summer this is a very nice fragrance to have!! I love the way it smells like lemon & vanilla!!!

Definitely different. BBW's Lemon Vanilla is super sweet!

***Quick View: ***This mist is part of Bath & Body Works' summer vanilla line which includes a few different fruit scents combined with vanilla. I love lemon scents and took on chance on this one without smelling it first. I like this scent but it is far less like lemon and more like sugar. It reminds me quite a bit of [Avon mark Sanctuary Lemon Sugar][1] but is stronger and a bit sweeter. It took me a while to get used to it but I like it. It's not my favorite scent but it's good for occasional use.

***My Take on Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla***

This eight ounce plastic bottle of mist is clear and the mist itself is sunny yellow. The line is intended for summer use because it is sweet and fresh. However, I expected a much more lemony scent. It does have lemon scent to it but the scent is strongly overshadowed by the pink cotton candy accord. I would say the scent is more like a lemon cookie than a fresh lemon scent. That is NOT to say it is bad. I like foody scents like that. I just expected a more citrus scent when I spritzed this one.

It goes on almost too strong but does dry down to a less headache inducing strength. At that point, it smells nice. It is a LOT like Philosophy's old Tea Party trio of scents but just the two - lemon and sugar. Combined on my skin, they smelled a lot like **Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla**.

Bath & Body Works has a whole line of bath and body products in this scent which you can use to layer. I don't need to layer this mist because it has enough scent and strength on its own. I wear this one when I am outdoors because it is stronger and too much makes me sneeze. But outside, the strength is diminished and the scent then becomes an almost tasty blend of lemon, sugar, and a touch of vanilla. Not what I was expecting but not bad either.

***My Viewpoint***

**Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla** is not for people who like strong citrus scents that are true to their names. I suggest [BBW's White Citrus][2] line for those who love lemon and citrus without the added foody fragrance. This one is more like a lemon cake or cookie and it has a place but not a prominent one in my fragrance collection. A little goes a long way and wearing this mist every now and then is plenty for me. It's sweet and it's sugary and if you like the idea of lemon cotton candy, you may love this mist! I give it*** 3 stars*** because it is so strong that my allergies sometimes balk and I prefer more lemon and less sugar.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/reviews/Avon-mark-Sanctuary-Lemon-Sugar-Body-Butter-review-d4964
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Bath-amp-Body-Works-White-Citrus-Fragrance-Mist-review-ac8d4

Smells so amazing! Bring it back!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I love Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist-Lemon Vanilla so much because it reminds me of lemon candy! It smells so great! It smells very sweet with a hint of zest. It has a very fresh scent. I love the fact that this is not a heavy scent, so it is not offensive to my allergies. I really wish that they had not discontinued this wonderful scent.

Fresh, clean, summery scent!

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

If you ever wondered what sunshine and summer smell like, this is it! The bright citrus and homey vanilla combine into a crisp and refreshing scent that wakes me up in the morning and makes me smile. I have enjoyed Bath & Body Works products for many years, and have been impressed by the quality of their lotions, sprays, soaps, and more. And this represents my single favorite fragrance combination they have every created. It is a clean scent, without being muddled by a long list of additional perfumes. The result is pleasant, light, and long-lasting, which sounds perfect on both sunny summer days and the long dark days of winter. Just a whiff of this in January brings hope that spring and summer will return!

Love this Mist

from University Park, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

I got this fragrant mist from the offer from Bath & Body Work before Christmas. Love the tangy and citrusy smell of the lemone, and the sweet vanilla smell on my body especially if you use it immediately after bathing. I also like that it stays quite long on your body but not as long as I hope it could be. My husband likes the smell of it too, so it's not a complete waste of money. It is also perfect before bedtime; it will keep you from being smelly early in the morning. I also keep an extra bottle in my handbag as the bottle is really light and easy to carry around. It is available in two different size, I believe. I would would recommend you to buy it from the Bath & Body Works near you! There's also many other variety of smell availabe, there.

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla, literally stin

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

one day after work i decided to stop into a bath and body works store and they were revealing different aromas, fragrances, whichever one might call it. I happen to come upon the Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla, I said to myself, interesting combination, I really need to spray this to see what it could smell like. Well I sprayed it and it seemed as though the odor never escaped me. The vanilla was a cheap offensive smell while the lemon just added to the vanilla wreaking, yes I used the word wreaking. I could not get rid of the remaining smell for what seemed to me as weeks but in reality must have been a day or so. i was very disppointed in this product since bath & body works usually has a very high quality product at an affordable price. So , in summation I wuold NOT receommend Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla.However, I still receommend the bath and body work name in general.

Excellent

from Vidor, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

If you are like me, you love lemon, and love vanilla! What could be better than having both together, right? Right-O! I loved the scent Bath and Body Works had a few years back, hello sugar. It's been discontinued and goes for crazy amounts on ebay. This smells SO close to that. I bought a few bottles in the semi-annual sale and they will last me a while. The scent lingers when applied. I would compare it to a sweet, but sultry lemon vanilla. It's pretty basic as far as that goes. I don't smell many fillers, but that's a good thing! I love the smells of lemon and vanilla, and sometimes it's hard to find a good scent in these categories. The vanilla is too fake, or the lemon is too fake. These are pretty close to the original scent. In my opinion, the only perfume that could match this on vanilla is the cheap vanilla perfume that wal-mart sells at Christimas time which is surprisingly yummy!

B&B Works Lemon Vanilla Mist is PERFECT for summer!

from Dublin, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

I have yet to find a better beach scent than the lemon vanilla! I am not a fan of most vanilla smells, but this line made me a believer. All three scents (Berry Vanilla, Lemon Vanilla and Coconut Vanilla) are amazing summer scents. I love how the lemon mist is such a light scent, but it stays on my skin for hours. I loved using this scent at the beach where I needed something light and summery. Although a lemon tone to the smell, it didn't smell like pinesol or anything like that. The hints of vanilla simply gave the scent some depth. I bought a sample size when the line was first introduced and went back and bought the lotion, body wash and body spray when they ran a buy 3 get 2 sale. The spray lasted me the entire summer and I still have some left for this coming spring. All in all this is a great line and Bath and Body Works hit a home run. The scent is strong enough to last, but not over powering. Perfect scent for spring and summer at a great price!

Yummy Scent

from Gloucester City, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

First of all, I love Bath and Body Works. Second of all, this is one of my FAVORITE scents from the store. I adore that they started carrying it throughout the winter because I have become addicted! By the way, it is a delicious fragrance for the summer time. Mouth-watering! I always think about buying the spray whenever I buy the lotion, but never acted on it until now. I bought it in the buy-two-get-one-free deal, with two lotions and the spray. The lotion has a lingering scent throughout the day and almost never wears off. It sticks on you for HOURS. However, the spray doesn't last on me for more than a half an hour. It is so disappointing. The smell is sweet and sugary lemony vanilla. It is light, unlike the lotion. It still smells just as good, but disappears fast. If you buy the spray, you might as well buy the lotion as well to keep the scent lingering on you. All-in-all, a yummy fragrance that just needs to be paired with lotion!

Bath & Body Works Lemon Vanilla fragrance mist- yum!

from Somerton, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

Bath & Body Works lemon vanilla fragrance mist is one of the scents from their Summer Vanillas. Summer Vanillas is a limited edition part of the signature collection.  Sadly, Lemon Vanilla has been discontinued, as many great ones are.

This fragrance is similar to their previous scent Lemon Meringue from the Tutti Dolci line, which was also discontinued.

Lemon Vanilla is a sweet fragrance. It is not sharp nor does it smell like lemon cleaning products, as some lemon scented body care fragrances do. It's a smooth, sweet, creamy scent, that is a good balance of the two scents.

I like the Lemon Vanilla scent in the fragrance mist, but prefer it more in the body lotion, as I think it blends with the base better, giving it a more creamy type of fragrance.

The fragrance mist starts off as all Bath & Body works fragrance sprays. A burst of alcohol is detected, but that quickly fades away to the fragrance of Lemon and Vanilla.  This scent has decent lasting power, as well.

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

I recently went to the bath and body works and i bought their lemon vanilla fragrance mist and i love it.It has a nice earthy gentle fragrance and i wear it all the time.First time i wore it was at my church and the ladies asked me about it and they too loved the scent as it isnt overpowering and it ever so subtle in smell.Im definitely going to continue to wear this and will buy some for Christmas for family members.:)

Im generally not one for lemon scents but with the vanilla combination it is a perfect match:)

Lemon Vanilla is light and airy.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - Lemon Vanilla:

Lemon vanilla is a light and goes well with a breezy summer day. I wear it with my summer dress when I am going to a nice picnic and when I am just going to the boardwalk in shorts and a tanktop. It goes so well with almost any wardrobe choice. Lemon vanilla puts a smile on my face every time I get a fresh sniff. My husband tells me I smell fresh when I wear it. My daughter says it is like a bunch of flowers in the room. Compared to most other scents out now this is not as heavy and over-bearing. Lemon vanilla isn't something you can only wear to one event or one specific time of day. It's just as nice when you put it on after your workout as it is when you put it on in the morning as you get ready for your day. The name implies it might smell like citrus but the mix is just right so the citrus balances quite perfectly with the vanilla. The vanilla brings a sense of calm while the lemon gives you a smile.