Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works

Pros

Cons

Im not sure what a cherry blossom is, but I love how it smells!

I love everything I've ever gotten from Bath & Body Works! So it was really no surprise that I totally fell in love with their Cherry Blossom scent. I was given the Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom gift set for Christmas this last year, it came with the body mist spray, the lotion and body wash. I'll be honest with you, at first I figured it would just be another spray (or smell-good as I call them lol) that would just sit on top of my super cluttered smell-good night stand. Along with 50 others that I use every so often, when I just feel like something different. But as I smelled this Cherry Blossom, I was like in aww of how much I liked it! lol. At first, it seemed kinda strong but only because I was expecting something totally different. I was thinking it'd be super sweet smelling like most cherry stuff. It had a little sweetness, but a strong sophistication to it. Over all I'd say it's a good balance. Smells sexy and mature enough that I wear out at night yet clean and playful enough for the day. I use my bodywash everyday and spray even a few times a day. I love this stuff!

Flowery, fruity, and flirty fragrance

Fragrance is such a personal thing, especially when deciding if you like it, love it or hate it. **Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist **is one of those scents that I just can't seem to make up my mind about.

What do I like about **Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist? **

- light fragrance - not overwhelming

- easy to find

- easy to layer because you can purchase all the other products including body wash and lotion

- inexpensive

What don't I like about **Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist? **

- sometimes there is a little "burn" when I apply it to my skin (and I don't have seriously sensitive skin) It goes away after a minute or two- but disconcerting to say the least. No rash or anything remains.

- Just not the right scent for me for every day - but it is fun for here and there.

- Doesn't last long.

I give **Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist **a three stars because yes it is fruity, flirty and fun but since it bothers my skin a little bit and is not a fragrance I would use every day it just can't rate any higher. I admit to a personal preference for ambers, vanilla and spices when it comes to scents. I'm going to check out some other the others along those lines to see if I can find one that will rate a 5 stars for me.

A reasonable go-to

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

I really enjoy this product. I know scent is a personal thing, however this scent is just right on me. It isn't too sweet and it isn't too musk it is a very refreshing blend of both and a bath and body works pricing - I have tried more expensive perfumes and I keep coming back - their stuff is not too strong, or too watered down, it is just right! I prefer the body mist over the perfume of this scent.

Great scent!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

Ever since I discovered this scent, I knew that I had found a winner. It's sweet, and not overpowering.
For a body spray, it lasts surprisingly long. Unlike many body sprays that don't last long, this one does not need to be reapplied multiple times a day.
I guess it's their most poplar scent for a reason!
This scent makes a great gift for anyone.

So fresh!!

from Farmington, CT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

I bought this product for my mom for christmas and she loved it! she wears it every day, and tells me it makes her feel so fresh and its not too strong. Some perfumes leave such a strong scent that even you cant sstand, but this one is light and really sweet. Definately doesnt give you a headache at all. Another great quality is it lasts all day long. you dont have to keep applying it!!

Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragance Mist

from Channelview, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

The Cherry Blossom Mist is a really fresh &refreshing fragance that really stays with you all day. My Sister got this very product for Me for Christmas, and I loved it!!My favorate perfume is Relvons "CHARLIE"I wear it 75 percent . But when I want to take a long bath-I like to get out and lotion up & use My Cherry Blossom Mist.Then Iam ready for a good night with with My Man!!!!

Flowery, fruity, and flirty fragrance

- Doesn't last long.

Wonderful scent

from Vineland, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

I love this scent. From my experience it is long lasting a great scent for everyday wear. The scent is not over powering and it is not headache inducing even if you spray a lot of it. I think this scent is very clean and powdery smelling, it is a perfect scent for spring. The price is reasonable as far a fragrances go and it comes in a variety of sizes.

Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist is a keeper

from San Gabriel, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

The Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist is really a wondeful scent that not many people know about. At first I received it as a gift and now I started buying it after mine ran out. the bottle is really cute and classy. At bath and body works they are always giving you coupons so it makes the deal EXTRA sweet. The scent is really beautiful and not overpowering at ALL. I think that this cherry blossom fragrance is really great because it is TRULY affordable and they give you alot for what you are paying. The Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist comes in a clear little container and all you need is literally one spray a day and that will set you done for the entire day. Sometimes I use this to freshen up my room as well.

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist is a wonderful perfume. I apply a sample of Japanese Cherry Blossom. It really give me a surprise. I love the sweet scent so much, and I think it's the best of the best in Bath and Body Works scents. I bought one after using the sample without any heistation.I always use it after the lotion every night. I have not found a lot of difference between the fragrance mist and the perfumes. The fragrance mist comes in an 8 fl oz bottle, will last me about two months and I always receive compliments when wearing it.The only thing is how long they last--regardless of the scents. The Japanese Cherry Blossom Scent is exotic without being so exotic it makes a person wonder why anyone would wear it. I really love it.

Beautiful Cherry Blossom

from Ladonia, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

The Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist is one of the best Bath & Body Works scents ever. Sweet and light, it makes me feel like being transported to Japan for the Cherry Blossom Festival. If you're going to an anime convention and you want to smell like sakura blossoms from Japan, or you're cosplaying, this is definitely the scent you want. You can wear it every day, and it's definitely not cloying or overpowering. Bath & Body Works has done it again for awesome, completely wearable scents. If you just want a light scent, spritz the air a few times and walk through the sakura-scented cloud. Perfect for a summer day with strawberry ice cream. Or your local anime convention with strawberry biscuit sticks! My girlfriend loves it, she says it smells soooo sweet! Make sure to get the shower gel and bubble bath too, layering the delicious scent makes it last even longer, and what feels better than a nice bubble bath after a long day? Delish!

Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance smell amazing!

from Marengo, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist:

I love the Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom fragrance. It has a sweet and calming fragrance that it great to kist onto the skin after a shower. One thing I really like about this product is that the fragrance is light and enjoyable and does not feel heavy or sticky on the skin. I love how light and casual the bath & Body Works fragrances are. This fragrance is perfect for any ordinary day and is quite relaxing after a stressful day at work. I think this product is really nice to put on after a shower and before bed as doing this usually helps me sleep. I love this product and my friends like to barrow some too (when i let them). I find that this product is resonable priced because of the fact that you get so much in one bottle and it lasts for a good amount of time. I also like to sprits this fragrance on my pillow before bed and I know other people that do too. This product makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys this sweet ralxing treat.