Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Shampoo Sleep Lavender Vanilla

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Shampoo Sleep Lavender Vanilla

B&BB Lavender Vanilla Shampoo is soooo Soothing!

from Kapaa, HI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Shampoo Sleep Lavender Vanilla:

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Shampoo Sleep Lavender Vanilla is the perfect accent to any relaxing night. The scent of this shampoo is fantastic. It has become hard to come by in my local Bath and Body Works store, so when I do find this shampoo, I make sure I stock up!!! Honestly though, this shampoo will make you feel so clean and relaxed, not to mention that you will most likely sleep much better during the night!!! I feel like I wash the stress away before I go to bed!!!!!!!! It as well has the benefits of making your hair feel clean and look extremely healthy. I've gotten many compliments on the way my hair smells after I use this great product!**!!!! **I work in a stressful enviornment about 5 days a week and I had trouble sleeping for a long time. I had been looking for a natural solution and this is it for me. I can't say enough how the aroma is so great!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!! ****

Can't imagine going one day without BBW's Aromatherapy Shampoo!

from New Boston, MI

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Shampoo is the one indulgence product that can always be found in my bath.

The first thing to strike you is definitely the soothing scent of lavender vanilla which helps to calm the senses and relax you so that you can sleep better.  The rich lather cleans thoroughly without stripping the hair, leaving behind a light scent.  This shampoo is made with a special blend of vitamins and botanical extracts that improve shine and volume. Scent is made with essential oils and other natural fragrances.

This product definitely ranks high among the aromatherapy products currently on the market today. This shampoo gives you the spa-like experience while washing away the stress and tension of the day. Highly recommended!