Other Hair Conditioners:
Volumizing Conditioner
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Conditioner - Lavender Vanilla

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Conditioner - Lavender Vanilla

This shampoo and conditioner is my guilty pleasure.

from San Angelo, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Conditioner - Lavender Vanilla:

The Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy line is one of my favorite. The Lavender Vanilla Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner happen to be my showers most frequent visitors. I love the clean feeling the shampoo gives my hair and the smoothness and gently scent left behind by the conditioner. This product is very mild and can be used daily, but I choose to wash and condition every other day and my hair still looks great. I also love that there are so many natural ingrediants used in this product and that Bath and Body does not test their products on animals.

I can't stop sniffing my hair now

from Camden, IL

I have very long,curly,and thick hair. I try and try various hair products to use to make my hair more manegable. I decided I would give Bath&Body Works line of shampoos and conditioners a try. I bought vanilla volumizing conditioner, now I know I said I have thick hair but it seems to always go flat very quickly, so this is why I gave this product a whirl. First and foremost the smell is heavenly, I can not stop sniffing my hair throughout the day. I apply it and leave it sit for a couple of minutes then I comb through my hair with the conditioner still on my hair, its so much easier to comb through with this product. It doesnt require a whole glob of conditioner to get the job done, which for my long hair, thats wonderful. Normally I would buy 2 conditoners and 1 shampoo, because I go through conditioner so quickly, but now I dont.

Bath&BodyWorks LavenderVanilla is like spring in your hair.

from North Windham, CT

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavendar Vanilla Conditioner is a great smelling conditioner that leaves your hair full and shiny.  The lavender and vanilla smells stays with you all day long. I also used the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavendar Vanilla Shampoo first and I am very happy with the way my hair looks.  It is much more manageable and healthy looking after using this product.  I have very long, dry, damaged hair that has been colored repeatedly and I have tried many different conditioners trying to repair the damage that was done but none have actually worked. The Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavendar Vanilla Conditioner does exactly what it says.  It conditions.  And after only one application. This is a great product that I would recommend to anyone who suffers from damaged hair. Try it, I guarantee that you won't be dissapointed.  And did I mention how great it smells!

The smell alone makes this stuff worth buying!

from Palo Alto, CA

My favorite scent of all is Lavendar Vanilla. Something about it is so subtle, yet has staying power. It's a very "grown and sexy" scent, lol. You feel womanly and alluring and sophisticated in it.

One day, while in Bath and Body Works during one of their semi-annual sales, I decided to stock up on all my favorites. I'd never tried any of the aromatherapy products before, but when I saw the Lavendar Vanilla scented items, I decided to give them a try.

Of course I had to pop open the caps on the bottles to give them a whif first! And I was blown away by the almost potent scent of the conditioner. It is very strong, which I attribute to the fact that it's an aromatherapy item. But not in an overpowering way. It takes only a small amount of the conditioner to effectively work.

It goes on smooth and soothes as you work it into your hair. I have thick, curly hair, so I practice not rinsing conditioner completely out. This helps with frizziness by keeping each strand smooth and moisturized.

The scent lasts, not hours, but a couple of days! Your hair will be smelling great until your next wash. (I wash every other day).