Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap (Warm Vanilla Sugar)

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap (Warm Vanilla Sugar)

Pros

Cons

My husband loves this product.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap (Warm Vanilla Sugar):

First of all, I think the smell is a little strong. However, my husband actually loves this product, so I buy it for him to have to wash his hands by his sink in our bathroom. He loves this smell and cannot get enough of it. It gives my family motivation to want to wash their hands because they love the smell.

I think this product does as it advertises. It actually moisturizes your hands. That is not an easy accomplishment considering how often my family has to wash their hands. We have two school-age children who really like this product also. I think the moisturizing part of the product sells it. I think this is a cost-effective and really nice variation to regular, plain-old hand soap. Also, that soap is drying to your skin, especially when you wash hands constantly as my busy family does. Bottom line, I recommend this product.

Like I said, I think this scent is a little strong for me. But, that being said, I am not a huge fan of vanilla. Vanilla is my husband's favorite scent. He loves this smell and so do both of my kids.

Love this soap!

from Southfield, MI

I love Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps. The warm vanilla sugar scent is my favorite. It's not a scent that you find on every drug store shelf, or one that is made by every brand. It seems pretty unique to me. It smells like baking sugar cookies! That totally reminds me of baking in my grandma's kitchen when I was a kid. Anything that can remind me of my grandma is super cool in my book!
I love that this soap manages to be antibacterial and still smell so great. It also doesn't dry out my hands like a lot of antibacterial soaps tend to do. I hate when you wash your hands and they end up feeling all tight and dry. I didn't have that problem with this antibacterial soap from Bath and Body Works!

Kills germs, leaves hands soft and smells great. I'm not sure what else you could ask of a hand soap!

The scent is just yummy. I can't think of a better word to describe it. It best to watch toddlers carefully when they're washing their hands with this soap, my daughter wanted to lick her hands every time she washed them with this soap!

Lovely smell, great soap

from San Antonio, TX

Bath and Body Works soaps are expensive enough that they are definitely a luxury, but they are wonderful to use. I love the warm vanilla sugar scent. It really is a warm vanilla smell that lingers for an hour or two after washing your hands. This anti-bacterial moisturizing hand soap lathers up nicely and leaves hands feeling nice and clean. My favorite version of this soap is the one with scrubbing exfoliation beads (I think it has bursting moisture beads, as well). There are also versions of of this soap that are self-foaming, but I don't like those nearly as well because I don't feel they get my hands as clean, and I prefer to lather my own soap. There's no one that can beat Bath and Body Works at making great-smelling products. If you time your purchase right, you can get this soap for less than half of the sticker price--watch for their sales; they come around several times a year.

Smells great, lasts a long time

from Chapel Hill, NC

I bought multiple packs of the bath and body works foaming body wash products the last time they went on sale. The warm vanilla sugar scent is my favorite -- it's mild, fresh, and makes me smell like I've been baking in the kitchen all day (my husband loves it, too). I keep a bottle by the kitchen sink to use for hand-washing, and I keep another bottle next to my tub -- I use it as a body wash and it works great as a foamy shaving gel, too. The bubbly texture is light and frothy and it really feels fresh and clean after every bath. I love this stuff so much, I will try the bath wash and bubble bath...the foamy formula seems to last the longest, though. I will be purchasing multiple gift sets of this stuff for friends and family members over the holidays...it helps the house smell like fresh-baked goodness all season long. Definitely recommend -- totally worth the money and feels luxurious.

One of my favorite things!

from Valrico, FL

This Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand soap is excellent!  I keep this warm vanilla scent in the bathroom year round and love the smell and often get compliments on it.  This product does so much, from killing germs, to moisturizing my hands, all the while making my hands smell great!  My little girls also use this soap, and I encourage them to do so, as it is anti-bacterial, and with all the germs they are around, it is my first line of defense.  They also love the smell and can't wait to use the 'cookie' soap in the bathroom.  I love this product so much that I often include it in gift baskets when giving a gift to someone.  I have turned my mother and mother in law on to this product and we all love it.  I would surely recommend this product to anyone, and suggest that everyone try it!  You will not be dissapointed, and remember, this product comes in tons of different scents!