Other Body Lotions:
Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper

Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper

Dry Hands? No Problem!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper:

I try many different creams for dry hands. New England cold and dry winters do some great damage to skin, especially skin that is exposed to the cold, like hands. My hands have cracked before, which caused them to bleed. This is extremely painful and I never want to experience it again. After that one time, I decided I need to find a good, moisturizing hand cream for difficult winters.
I ended up trying and buying Gardener's Hand Cream. Oh my goodness! This stuff is incredible. It also smells clean and fresh, like spring!
The cream itself is made from plant extracts. It is very thick, which tends to help lock in the moisture. However, it does make you feel very sticky, like you have glue on your hands. I am not a fan of that, but I try to ignore it since this cream is ultra moisturizing.
Overall, if you have dry hands, whether it is from winter or work, I would suggest you walk in to your local Bath and Body Works and try out this cream. If you don't feel a difference, don't buy it! If you can feel a difference and don't mind feeling a bit sticky, buy it!

Clean and refreshing

Absorption
Very moisturizing

Makes you feel a little sticky but definitely cures dry and cracked skin!

• Absorption:

Moisturize with 7 Magical Plants

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper:

The formal title of this hand moisturizer is *Baum Du Jardinier, Le Couvent des Minimes, Haute Provence*.  I simply call it **Gardener's Hand Healer** from **Bath and Body Works**. I do my fair share of gardening and I have an ongoing battle with dry, chapped hands to prove it.  When you're playing in dirt and washing your hands frequently, it doesn't take long for your hands to become irritated.  Because I am a fan of Bath and Body Works products, I was more than happy to give this moisturizer a try.

The Gardener's Hand Healer is a rich, fresh-scented balm that smells like a burst of lemons and herbs.  With the lotion being a bit thick it doesn't absorb instantly, but that's okay for this type of product.  The balm is refreshing and it leaves my hands feeling soothed and softened.  I think there is a protective layer that is left behind on your skin.  I've noticed that even after successive hand washing, my hands continue to stay soft.  I like to work the lotion into my cuticles as well; it feels like a mini-spa treatment.

The ingredients include shea butter to nourish, heal, and protect; mimosa, verbena, chamomile, marshmallow, calendula, lemon balm and rosemary to restore, soothe, and revitalize the skin.

This is the perfect balm for anyone who suffers from the effects of dry hands.  You'll probably want to pass this up if you're only interested in a light layer of moisture.  But if you need the heavy duty stuff,  Le Couvent des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer may just be the product for you.

Excellent hand creme

from Thompsons Station, TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper:

This Bath and Body works gardener's hand helper is really good for your skin. I have really dry skin and this creme helps hydrate my skin. It does a great job. It does not leave you with a greasy feeling like some other products I have tried. After using some other products, I felt like I needed to take a shower just to wash the stuff off. However with this product I am left feeling refreshed. And it has a really refreshing scent to go along with the great hydration it provides. If you are currently unhappy with your current product, or are just looking for something new to try out, this would be the product you have been looking for. It will take care of even the driest of skin. I use this product every night before bed, and I wake up with soft, refreshed hands. They felt like sand paper before I went to bed, and it hydrates my skin while I sleep. This is the perfect product for anyone who has dry skin.

best stuff ever

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper:

**A friend of mine gave my husband a tube of this because his hands are so dry that they crack open and bleed.**

**After just one night, his hands looked a million times better. I have also used this on my feet and this stuff made them soft and smooth.**

**It is a little tube but it doesnt take much.**

makes my dry hands nice and soft

from Pandora, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper:

This product is especially great for treating dry hands in the winter.  In my proffession I have to wash my hands a lot, and the result can be very dry, flaky skin on my hands.  I have been using this product for several weeks now, and it works great.  A little goes a long way, and it's not expensive at all.

Truly Does Work on Dry/Cracked Hands

from Tewksbury, MA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Gardener's Hand Helper:

After trying several different brands of hand lotions to mend dry hands that come from New England weather, gardening and normal household wear and tear on my hands I have finally found something that truly does work.  It is January in New England and my hands are soft and no more cracks.  They look great, I'm not embarrassed anymore.  The fragrance of this lotion is wonderfully soothing as well.