Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel

Pros

Cons

B & B Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel warms my heart.

**Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel** is a super shower gel for Vanilla lovers. It is infused with real vanilla extract and you can certainly tell it!Read complete review

In all honesty, Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel is not a shower gel that I use frequently. I have to be in a particular mood to use any bath or body product that smells as sweet as this shower gel smells.

There are times, however, when that's exactly what I'm in the mood for. When those times occur, I reach for my Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar. especially like it during the cooler months of autumn and the cold months of winter. It makes me feel warm and comforted.

Bath & Body Works has new packaging for the entire product line of it's Warm Vanilla Sugar Signature Collection. Also, aloe and oils have been added to nourish and moisturize, but I'm very happy that the fragrance remains the same.

The Bath and Body Works website describes it as follows:

*"Our Signature Shower Gel is newly supercharged with benefits that make it the world's best daily luxury. It has been reformulated to provide the ultimate shower experience, pampering you with a luxurious lather of moisturizing aloe vera and nourishing oils. It gently cleanses, softens and fragrances your skin."*

- *Our original, classic Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance is an addictively comforting scent where indulgence meets pure seduction.*

- *Key fragrance notes: Vanilla Absolute, Basmati Rice Water, Creamy Sandalwood.*

- *Enjoy in the shower or bath.*

Bath and Body Works has been making a lot of changes in it's packaging, recently. The difference is pretty extreme and I like the new look much better. I am glad the fragrances haven't all been altered, though. Especially when it comes to the tried and true Signature Collections such as Warm Vanilla Sugar. Don't try to fix it if it isn't broken, right? Well, this scent isn't broken and it doesn't need to be fixed.

When the season changes from spring to autumn, and there is a brisk chill in the air, my personality also begins to change. Instead of the beach and water-parks, I find myself at church fall festival and our small town fair. I go horseback riding and watch the cool breeze make leaves of orange and gold flutter about. Thoughts of scarecrows, pumpkins, turkey and dressing, and my family fill my mind and my heart. I roast marshmallows with my husband and sons, and drink cocoa by the warm fire. I light vanilla scented candles, get in a steamy, hot bath or shower, and bathe with Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel.

My senses change as the Earth revolves. The comforting scent of Vanilla Sugar replaces the carefree fragrance of Caribbean Breeze. I am still me, but different. Baseball becomes basketball, then football. Halloween becomes Thanksgiving, then Christmas. Christmas brings memories of Granny's kitchen. Me in Granny's kitchen, baking sugar cookies, and pouring vanilla extract into a mixture of cake batter. Nothing can replace those memories, or bring Granny back to me. But the way my body smells after it's been washed with Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel makes me feel happy, safe, and warm. The same way I felt when I was with Granny, baking in her kitchen. The deep, heartfelt emotions that the scent of Warm Vanilla Sugar brings back to life inside of me is irreplaceable.

This shower gel gently cleans and moisturizes. It lathers well and adds much needed hydration to my thirsty skin. It's an effective product!

Some people may find the strong scent of vanilla and sugar a bit too overwhelming, and I have to "be in the mood" to use it myself. However, when I am in the mood for it, nothing can take it's place! It's fragrance is warm and comforting and a little nostalgic for me...I like it very much!

The scent on this was a little too strong for me.

I received this as a gift in my Christmas items one year and it was just too potent for my taste. I smelled of it in the bottle and it smelled strong but I went ahead and decided to try it out because my boyfriend said he liked the smell of it.

I poured the equivalent of a couple tablespoonful's onto my pouf and lathered it up. It did get an amazing lather and had tons of soap bubbles but the smell of it lathered up was too strong. It had a very manufactured vanilla scent and didn't smell natural at all. It didn't smell nice like cookies. It smelled rather strong and chemically for my taste. The gel was nice and did lather well but I didn't care for the strong scent. If you like the scent of this, then it's probably a great shower gel to use because I loved the lather and even the way my skin felt but I couldn't deal with the scent. The scent lingers a long time too and it doesn't die down quick enough for my taste.

It gets a good lather and leaves your skin feeling nice. It's a good shower gel but I was not keen on the scent.

It smells okay in the bottle but once it lathers up, it has a super strong smell.

Sweet Heavenly Deliciousness

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

The moment you pop this open your entire bathroom is going to smell like you're inside of a vanilla cupcake that's in the process of baking. It's fabulous. Not only are you going to smell delicious to anyone that gets close enough to smell you, but your skin is going to feel super soft and clean.

If you're looking for something that will get you clean and make you smell good, this is it. It's not like other shower gels that make your skin feel weird and like it has a layer of weird on it, but will leave you feeling super soft and clean. It doesn't have a lot of weird stuff in it either, so if you have acne prone skin, or sensitive skin, you're in the clear. It isn't harsh and doesn't leave your face feeling oily and gross. It's also great for moisturizing your skin and leaves it feeling healthy.

It smells like you're on the inside of a cupcake that's baking. It's great. Hope you like sweet smells.

Warm Vanilla Sugar Smells so good

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

Having a luxurious shower is very important to me since it is very important for me to smell fresh and good all day long .I had used Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand and Body Lotion and the hand sanitizer so when I saw this scent comes in Bath and body works Shower gel also. I had to get it to pair the Lotion and the Shower gel together. It smells really good and keeps my skin fresh, clean and smelling good.My Students who come to hug me always tell me that I smell good. My Husband also compliments me. I myself absolutely love it it feels very soothing when in the hot shower it gives whiffs of sweet smell. It keeps me feeling fresh for a long, long time. My Family members know what bath Products I love the most so it is always on top of their list when it comes to giving me gifts.

It is definitely effective because it doesn't rob the skin natural oils and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and stretchy. I not only use it very religiously but I also like to give these a s gifts to my parent Volunteers. I think by now most of the employees at that store know me very well. I would definitely recommend the Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body works Shower gel to any one that is looking for a high quality shower gel.

I absolutely love Warm Vanilla Sugar scent, this is my favorite scent when it comes to bath Products. Not sure if they have it or but I would love to use shampoo also in this scent if they make it.

Super sweet scent

from Richmond VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

Gag. I bought this because I absolutely adore the scent of vanilla, and I couldn't imagine that anything called "warm vanilla sugar" would be anything but lovely. However, it was like being smacked upside the head with a huge bag of molten sugar once I opened up the bottle and used it. I had hoped that the scent might fade quickly, but it lingered for a long time. I am all for a sweet scent, but this was overly sweet, to the point that I felt a little sick. I am sure that there are plenty of people out there who would love this body wash, but just prepare yourselves for how sickeningly sweet it smells! If that's what you're going for, that's great, but otherwise, stay far away.

I will admit that this did a great job of cleaning my skin and leaving it feeling fresh and soft. It is a nice body wash and very reliable.

Yuck. WAY too sweet. It's like soaking yourself in donut glaze, and it lasts way too long.

So calming and relaxing!

from Ohio

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

I am so in love with my bath and body works products! I will say that the bath and body works warm vanilla sugar scented shower gel is probably one of the best. Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, but it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. I was a bit worried about trying this one because of how strong the vanilla was, I usually break out with strong scented soaps. This shower gel did not irritate my skin at all, which is why I keep coming back for more! The prices are pretty good, especially when you find them on sale. All in all I give this product a high 10, once you smell it I'm sure you will fall in love. It also comes in a cute little bottle that's very easy to hold onto in the shower :)

I really like this shower gel, for me it works very effectively. My skin was nice and soft after I used it and it smelled great. I love the fact that now they upgraded their formulas and added extra shea butter and vitamin E so you will definitely feel a difference in the softness in your skin.

The smell is amazing. Warm vanilla sugar is so calming for me, especially in a nice hot bath. You can smell a nice (but soft) scent of sugary sweetness to go with the vanilla. It has a wonderful balance to it, which seems to last on your skin for hours.

The scent on this was a little too strong for me.

from West Virginia

yum yum yum!

from Kansas

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

The Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel smells SO good. It's just heavenly.

I got the Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel on sale when I bought it. It does smell very vanilla-ey [That's a word now...] and kind of like fresh baked goods. It smells so good. Although I love the smell I only use it occasionally. I think it's a little too sweet for every day use. Generally I chose to use it in the winter. It comforts me for some reason. So besides the smell, the shower gel is very nice! It lathers well and rinses clean. It doesn't leave a weird residue. Also, I have very dry skin and it doesn't dry it out any further, which is great! The shower gel leaves a nice light scent on your skin throughout the day. It's not too overpowering though.

Overall, I highly recommend the Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin nice and clean without drying it out.

Warms You Up in the Shower!

from MI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower gel is an all-around excellent shower gel, that gets you nice and clean, keeps your skin moisturized and leaves you smelling like a freshly baked cookie!

The warm vanilla sugar scent is just a warm and cozy scent, that smells nice and sweet, and is especially great in the winter months. For me I find it to be a little strong in the summer, but I think it is a great winter scent!

The shower gel lathers up nicely, creating a thick, fluffy foam, and a little bit goes a long way with this product. So, a bottle will last quite a long time, especially if you use a loofah. It rinses off clean, not leaving a film or coating of any sort behind, and it keeps my skin feeling moisturized - not at all dry or tight.

I have always had great luck with ALL of Bath and Body Works' products, and this is no exception. It is a great product for the price, and I will continue to shop Bath and Body Works because all products are always outstanding!

Classic scent

from Harvest, AL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works products. While this may not have been the first product I used, it's remained a staple in my shower. I love how simple and fresh this scent is. First it hits you with the complex scent of vanilla, and it gradually gets more sugary. I love how it isn't overwhelming like some scents are, and it only leaves a very subtle scent behind. I use this in the shower usually as a body wash. When you use this body wash with a loofah, it lathers up quite nicely. This body wash is also gentle, so it gets me clean without drying my skin out. I also like to use this in the bath tub as a bubble bath. it lathers up very well and makes my bath experience so much fun. While it is a little bit more expensive than drugstore body washes, when bought during sales, it is a good price. A little goes a long way with this body wash, both in the shower and in the bathtub.

Great shower gel!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

This is a great shower gel from Bath and Body Works! The Warm Vanilla Sugar Scent is great. It smells really nice. The shower gel also is really effective. It gets you really clean and leaves your skin feeling super smooth. My skin was also really soft after using this. It did not dry my skin out at all. It works great to use as a shaving gel as well. I use this to wash off and shave my legs with. The scent is strong enough to stay with you during the day but not overbearing. It is a great product. It is a little more expensive than other shower gels but it is high in quality. You definitely get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this product. It is worth your money and you will not be disappointed.

It was really effective in multiple ways for me. It got my skin clean and kept it feeling clean all day. It was also really effective as a shaving gel. I am able to shave my legs with this body wash without cutting my skin. It works great for multiple purposes.

The scent is awesome.

Awesome Product

Comments about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel:

This product smells so wonderful. Lathers up nicely and easily rinsed off. Has a lasting scent for all day freshness. You can follow it with the lotion and body spray. I think it is a little expensive compared to other body washes. I usually try to buy it on sale when they have the buy three get three free. It is a year around scent that everyone is sure to love.

This product leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Love the lather it produces from just a small amount. Use it with a bath pouf and you get even more lather and makes the product go farther. It is a nice and thicker gel. The only draw back is sometimes the bottle gets wet and I have a hard time opening the cap since it is a push type. can be difficult to get all the way open.

I like the idea of using this shower gel first followed by the lotion and just a little bit of body spray for an all day lasting scent. It has a scent that is not too over powering and not flowery. The scent is a lot like a sweeter smell. It definitely had a uniqueness to it.