Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel

Pros

Cons

Smells like Fall!

I absolutely love the Twilight Woods scent and it is one of my absolute favorites by Bath and Body Works. If I had to describe the scent, I would say it smells like Fall in that it is sort of woodsy. The scent is not too overpowering and unfortunately, does not last too much longer than the shower. I wish the scent would linger a bit more, but I guess there's always the lotion to put on after the shower.

So far as shower gels go, this one is top notch. It lathers very well and is sudsy, but not overly so. I've used it to lather before shaving and it works great, in case you ever run out of shaving cream and need to use something else in a pinch. Whenever I use this shower gel, my entire bathroom is filled with the scent and the aroma will linger for quite a bit. My husband loves to shower after me just so he could get a good whiff of the aroma the gel leaves behind. It also always leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I highly recommend it for any Fall lovers out there!

It gets the job of cleaning done quite well.

I love the scent, but I gave it a lower score because I really wish the scent would last longer.

Too Strong!

I have been a longtime user of Bath and Body Works products - from hand soaps, to lotions, to shower gels, I have tried just about everything. And for the most part, I love it all. Obviously I have certain scents I love more than others, but with Twilight Woods - I honestly just thought that it STUNK. It was way too strong, overpowering, and just did not smell good to me at all. I had a small sample of this shower gel that I actually used once and then threw away, because I just did not care for the scent at all. It is too musky, and that's not at all my style. For some people, it might work, but I am more into lighter, fresh/fruity smells, and this is just way too overpowering.

Scent aside, the gel works great at keeping you clean and refreshed, while keeping your skin moisturized without drying. It lathers nicely, rinses away clean and clear. Overall it is a good value for the price. But, I had too hard of a time getting past the smell to even enjoy the shower gel.

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel is Heavenly

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

Of all the Bath & Body Works shower gels I have used, I'd have to say that Twilight Woods is one of my favorites. It's scent isn't too spicy, nor is it too fruity. it feels good on my skin when I use it like a soap and is positively soothing when I pour a little in my bath and let it bubble up.

This product is a highly effective cleaner for daily use, and better yet, it leaves my skin feeling wonderful and mildly fragrant. It doesn't take a lot of the gel on a washcloth to get the desired results, making it cost-effective, as well.

As i stated earlier, the scent of Twilight Woods is heavenly; not too spicy, not to sweet. i love that it isn't bold, either, to where people drift away from me when I enter the room. This is a favorite product during the summer months, especially. As the day goes on and humidity rises, the mild fragrance seems to renew itself. It keeps me feeling good despite a little summer sweating. I'd recommend this product highly.

Smells like Fall!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

It gets the job of cleaning done quite well.

Too Strong!

from MI

Great Smelling Bath & Body Works Twillight Woods Shower Gel

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

I admittedly am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works products and am always excited to try out a new scent that they are offering. This is why I decided to give their Twilight Woods Shower Gel a chance. Overall I was very happy with this product and how it worked for me.

To start off with it made up quite a bit of lather, which is great as compared to some other products I've tried in the past. In addition, it had a really nice smell that I found to be relaxing and very nice smelling. I also used it as a bubble bath and it worked well for that. The scent did linger a bit so I wouldn't really recommend this for someone who likes to wear perfume or is sensitive to strong smells as it might be a little overpowering.

The product is a little expensive as compared to some of the shower gels you can get at your local drug store, but since Bath & Body Works often offers sales on their products you can sometimes get this for a better, less expensive price.

Musky!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

While I like this product, it is certainly not my favorite scent. I like the consistency of the shower gel. It comes out from the bottle smoothly. It is not too runny or too thick. It spreads pretty well and does not go down the drain in huge globs like some shower gels seem to do. I think that the lather on this Bath and Body works product is ok, but it does not suds up like many other products. I think that this cleans but it almost seems that the primary purpose is to add scent to a person. I do not feel like it cleans as well as many other products. That element of moisture is not really there, either. It does not dry out the skin but it certainly does not make my skin feel moisturized or refreshed. My biggest complaint about this scent: Twilight Woods is that the scent is pretty masculine in my opinion. I do not need overwhelming flower scents but I am not a fan of a scent if my husband comments on the smell being "not exactly feminine". It is not a smell that lingers after showering, but worth noting.

Twilight Woods is My All Time Favorite!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

I love everything Bath & Body Works. EVERTHING. However I have to admit that Twilight Woods tops all Bath & Body Works scents in my book.

Bath & Body Works' shower gels are great. Yes their products are slightly more spendy than those you'd find at a drug store but they often have great sales and special deals or coupons that make them contenders in the price arena.

The shower gel is a Bath & Body Works staple. You can't go wrong with it. It lathers up nicely and lasts longer than you'd expect. The scents are strong and lasting but not overpowering.

With Twilight Woods, when I have the products, I like to use the shower gel, then apply Triple Moisture Body Cream, then spray with Twilight Woods perfume or body spray after that. I think layering the scents make them last even longer.

I highly recommend Bath & Body Works, their shower gel, and especially the scent Twilight Woods. Try them, you won't regret it!

Not my favorite scent

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

The Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel is definitely not my favorite scent. This product does not necessarily smell bad, but there is something about the odor that gives me a rather large headache. The scent is not too strong or anything like that. I think the problem is that it smells just a little too sweet for my taste. When I purchased this shower gel in the store, I really liked it. However, when I took it home and used it in the shower, I started to notice that I did not care for it. This is when the headache started to form. This product also smells a little too youthful for my preference. I am twenty-four years old, for the record. That might partly be because the title reminds me of the movie Twilight, which had a lot of scenes in the woods.

This shower gel made my skin soft, silky, and smooth. Bath and Body Works products are always extremely good quality.

Oh my gosh I love this!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

I actually got the whole set of Twilight a couple years ago and I still have the cologne. I would love to get a new set because I really love the scent and the way it feels. The whole set is great because you layer the fragrances and get the full benefit of the moisturizing, but the gel itself is nicely moisturizing and just feels fabulous.

This is such a luxurious wash. It does a great job cleaning, soothing, and moisturizing the skin. I would say it's more for cleaning and for the scent, but it highly effective in these areas.

Awesome, fabulous, terrific! I just love this fragrance. I agree with the reviewer who said it smells earthy -- and it does -- but it also reminds me of trees that are flowering. It's a great fragrance!

Great body wash but pricey!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

I received this as a Christmas gift-I don't buy Bath and Body Works because I find them to be too expensive for my budget. It makes a good lather and smells very nice. I think the smell is probably what drives the price because the fragrance really lasts.

It makes a good lather and rinses away easily

It has a nice, strong scent. This is great for someone who wants to carry the scent with them after bathing.

Earthy smell, good shower gel

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel:

Bath and Body Works products are generally high-quality. At the very least, they're above average. I've tried almost everything they have, from lotions to shower gels to body sprays to hand soaps, and regardless of the product, there is a prevailing theme: the products are good, but nothing too special on their own. It is their SCENT that makes them something different, a cut above the rest. There's just no beating Bath and Body Works on their scents. That being said, the Twilight Woods Shower Gel has a great scent. As you might surmise from the name, it's woodsy, warm, and fragrant. It smells great. In my opinion, nearly all shower gels are created equal, but it may be worth it to you to pay a little extra for a truly unique and amazing scent. If you time your purchase right, you can get a great deal--several times a year Bath and Body Works has a buy six for twenty or three for ten (or something similar).