4.8

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream - Shea It isn't So

4.8

Great Foot Cream

**Bath & Body Works - Shea It Isn't So Foot Cream**

This is a terrific foot cream. It has avacado oil, shea butter and lots of other...Read complete review

**Bath & Body Works - Shea It Isn't So Foot Cream**

This is a terrific foot cream. It has avacado oil, shea butter and lots of other great stuff!!!

I live in Arizona and as you can imagine, I wear flip-flops most of the year, so my heels get really dried out if I don't keep up. Since I discovered this product, I have used NOTHING ELSE on my feet.

My husband works as a laborer in a warehouse 40 - 60 hours a week & his feet get very rough and calloused. I rub this into his feet on his nights off and it has made them so much softer and even helped reduce the callouses.

It also smells great because it has eucalyptus in it. It is thick and creamy so it doesn't run all over or get messy.

It comes in two sizes, so if you want to try it, you can always start with the smaller size, but I always buy the larger size and it lasts so long. You really don't need to use much because of the oils in it, a little goes a very long way.

As always, I look for coupons when buying products from Bath & Body Works, but even at full price, it is very much worth the cost.

Average in every way except price

I have problem feet. Always have and always will. I'm always on the lookout for the miracle cure that's going to make my feet sandal-ready and picture-perfect. I was drawn in by reviews of this product on the Bath & Body Works website.  Though I don't trust blog reviews, I put a lot of trust in regular users who have shelled out their own money for a product. Let's face it, it hurts a lot more when you realize that you're not going to get that money back again and that your purchase was not the Holy Grail you were hoping for. I have yet to see a blogger who has been provided a free product (and wants to continue receiving free products) write a critical review.

This foot cream smells terrific. I am addicted to the smell of shea, and this definitely has that upscale spa-like scent that makes you feel pampered. It's very thick, so I tend to only use it at night. I slip my feet into a pair of scuffs or socks immediately after application to prevent my tacky feet from sticking to the floor. It softens my heels somewhat, but I just have not seen any difference between this extremely pricey product and say, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion, that costs a lot less and has pretty much the same qualities. I would not repurchase this product unless I hit a fabulous sale (75% off maybe?) and needed foot lotion quite desperately. Scent is important, but there are other lotions that I'm fond of that perform equally well. I would recommend this product with a warning to only purchase during sale events.

Bath & Body Works Super Rich Foot Cream

Comments about Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream - Shea It isn't So:

Best foot cream ever! I have tried many foot creams over the years, I have very dry feet and I walk a lot so a quality cream is a necessity. Other foot creams are greasy, thin, smell funny, and generally don't work as promised. I saw this in Bath & Body works, and at first was taken aback at the high price. Since I was buying other stuff anyway I purchased this foot cream, and I'm so glad I did. First you notice the amazing scent. It is refreshing like mint, there is aloe in there also, but it feels cooling. It is thick and goes on well. Not at all greasy, and rubs into the feet very nicely. I like to apply the cream at night, then put on socks while I sleep so the cream works into the feet over night. The next day my feet are always soft and smooth. This is so worth the price and I would recommend it for anyone, especially people who are on their feet all day or run a lot. Awesome foot cream, worth every penny, go get some today!!

Wonderful

Great, rubs in nicely

Makes skin really soft

Great for dry feet!

This True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream works wonders on dry and cracked feet! I am a teacher so I am on my feet all day. My feet are exhausted by the end of the day and super worn out. My skin is always dry and cracked around them. This True Blue foot cream works wonders to help my feet be in better shape. It soaks into my skin and helps repair the dryness and damage to my skin. It leaves them feeling soft all day and improves the skin long term. It feels amazing on your feet. I would highly recommend this product!

The scent is good! It isn't the strongest smelling foot cream. I do not use it for the scent. I use it more for what it does for my feet. However, it does smell good.

Absorption
It absorbs pretty quickly into your feet. My feet feel moisturized but never greasy when I use this product.

It is highly effective. It does a great job at soaking into my feet and keeping my skin moisturized. It helps your skin stay soft long term.

Works wonders

For whatever reason, the skin on my feet are very dry and cracked. I have tried tons of lotions, but never seemed to find one that worked to fix my problem. I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works products so I decided to try this foot lotion out and was overwhelmed by the results! In just a few days, my skin started to improve and in a few weeks, my skin was completely healed! I recommend this product to anyone whether the skin on their feet is super dry or just sort of dry. It works wonders!

This is a great cream for dry feet.

from lakeland, florida

I never used to have the problem of dry feet before I moved to Florida. I guess I started having more issues because I wear flip flops a lot more now that I have moved here. It is always hot and wearing shoes is just a pain. Unfortunately, not wearing socks and shoes regularly means that my feet are incredibly dry. It is hard to find a good cream that really works and continues to work even after it has absorbed. I found just what I wanted in Shea It Isn't So Foot Cream. It is really like the cream they use in salons that do pedicures. My feet feel so soft after using this cream. I use it every night before I go to sleep and cover my cream covered feet in a pair of soft socks to help the cream absorb into my skin. My skin felt so much better, even after the first use. My heels were actually soft for the first time in years. I was so happy; I could wear sandals again and not be afraid of what my feet looked like. This is a product I definitely recommend for anyone with hard to manage dry feet.

Shea It Isn't So: Luxurious Cream

Bath & Body Works' True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream - Shea It Isn't So is a luxuriously thick cream that works really well on dry skin. This has been my favorite foot cream. It smells really good and works even better.

Just as the label says, this is perfect to use on your feet, especially dry heels in the summertime or cracked heels in the winter. However, it also works really well on elbows, knees, or anywhere else you have dry skin that needs some extra moisturizing.

Because the cream is so thick, you definitely don't want to use this right before you put on shoes, as your feet will be slipping and sliding all over the place in them. Instead, I have found that this product is perfect to apply right before bed. Once you rub it in really well, put socks on on top of it. Letting it soak in overnight lets you wake up to wonderfully soft feet the next morning. It is a pretty quick and dramatic change just from using one product one time.

Love this lotion!

I have been hunting for the perfect foot cream for many years. My search finally ended once I found Shea It Isn't So made by Bath & Body Works. This lotion is so thick and luxurious. It is perfect for my aging dry skin.

The scent is hard to describe. It is made with shea butter and has a slight cocoa undertone in the fragrance.

Absorption
The only reason I am rating this product a seven is because it takes a long time to absorb into my skin. This is a foot cream so it is meant to penetrate the skin for maximum effectiveness. This is a problem if you apply the lotion to your feet and then try to walk. The best solution is to apply this lotion on your feet before bed and then put on a thick pair of socks. Wear these socks as you sleep and your feet will feel a thousand times softer in the morning.

This lotion is very effective for adding moisture to dry skin. You do not have to use it just on your feet. It can also be used on your hands or elbows.

Amazing!

I went through a tube of Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream in about a month! I couldn't get enough of it! The results are so amazing; I would slather it on my feet before bed and put a pair of socks on, and in the morning, woke up to the softest feet ever! Each day of use would give me softer and smoother feet! This cream is so thick and creamy, that you really can't use it anywhere else but your feet and elbows. I've put it on dry elbows a few times, and it hydrates them instantly, taking away the dryness in about two days flat. Excellent product!

This cream has a very clean smell.

Absorption
The absorption isn't too great on this because of it's thick and creaminess... Plus I usually put so much on that there's no way it can absorb! But it's perfect because it creates a moisture barrier on your feet!

Can't get any better than this True Blue Super Rich Foot Cream! Use it one time and you'll be automatically hooked!

Love this foot cream - works well and smells great.

from Raleigh, NC

I have to say I was initially drawn in to trying Bath & Body Works' True Blue Spa line of products by the package design, but I really do think that they are good products. I love the Shea It Isn't So Foot Cream - it's thick without feeling too heavy and makes my feet feel soft and smell good, too. It's especially great for the summer time when I wear flip-flops nearly every day and my poor feet get quite dry. At the end of the day, a soak in warm water, a little filing of the soles of my feet, and a nice layer of Shea It Isn't So, and my feet are feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. I am a big fan of many products that have some sort of mint element, and the eucalyptus mint component of this foot cream delivers for me with a slight tingly feeling for my skin and a fresh scent. Sounds like some people have found this scent a little too intense, but for me it's just right. The biggest negative of this product is the price, but you can use it sparingly, and try to buy it on sale or with a coupon.

Average in every way except price

from Cheboygan, MI

LOVE IT!!!!

from Albertson, NY

I discovered **Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea It Isn’t So Foot Cream** by accident. I went into my local Bath & Body Works looking for a shea butter cream and the sails person suggested this. I tired it once and I've been hooked ever since.

The cream is thick and luxurious to use. It contains eucalyptus oil so it's refreshing to smell and actually feels cooling when you use it. I think the nice thing about the scent is that it's not flowery or overwhelming, just clean smelling. I do TaeKwon Do and so I'm barefoot working out and that can be tough on your feet, especially in the winter time. With Shea it isn't So foot cream, my heels are not cracked or dry,and the skin on my feet stays hydrated and pretty. One of my workout partners commented that my pretty toenails and soft feet sure make getting hit a little nicer - doesn't hurt less, just feels that way (I don't kick like a girl...)

A wonderful time to use this is after walking in heels all day. I massage the balls of my feet with it and it's really soothing.

I buy this when they have the twice yearly sale and stock up. YOu don't have to use much tough, as a little goes a long way. treat yourself to this - you deserve it!