Other Foot Care Products:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Heel of Approval Cracked Heel Treatment

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Heel of Approval Cracked Heel Treatment

Best foot product ever!

My heels were very dry and cracked. This is the only product that healed my cracks and softened my feet. I could see and feel a huge difference in my feet after only a few days. After using this product twice a day for two weeks, I now use it once a day before bedtime. I also only use a small amount of the product to maintain my feet. If your feet need help, give this product a chance. It's well worth the price!

Was not impressed with heel of approval, by Bath and Body Works

I love almost everything from Bath and Body works, but after trying Heel of Approval, cracked heel treatment, I was not impressed.

It contains, shea butter, which is...Read complete review

It contains, shea butter, which is great, that helps soften and hydrate the skin. It says skin will feel softer after every use. It also says it will prevent dry, cracked skin from comming back. I am useing it as it says too, and so far not seen any difference. I am left  feeling greasy. I dont have much left, but will continue to use it till its gone, if anything changes, I will update this review. I paid 15.00 for this, because as I said before, almost evrything I have ever gotten from Bath and Body works has been well worth it. Maybe this would be great for someone else, but it did nothing for me.

Really works

Comments about Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Heel of Approval Cracked Heel Treatment:

Great cream great to make heels soft and supple and my mother and i swear by it again great product. This is the only product I have found that works on my rough heels. Absolutely amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone with really rough heels and cracked heels. Just works perfectly.

It works!

I started working out lately and then I started getting callousy and hard on the bottom of my foot. Yucky! So I bought this and guess what? My foot is now so much smoother. It makes me so happy! I recommend this for anyone and everyone who would like a nice clean fooot!

Best foot product ever!

from Fayetteville, NC

Best way to treat your feet

from Kokomo, IN

This product will truly keep your feet from getting dry and cracked, especially through the winter, this is the best way to treat your feet.  I have used this product for 2 years and no longer get cracks.  I put it on at night with a pair of socks and in the morning i have soft smooth feet

i love the smell

from Pella, IA

i love the mint y smell of this! it does get a little greasy though, i apply after a shower or bath and sit off of my feet for awhile. it is a really rich cream and it works great. it softens my feet and elbows, i only use on the driest parts of my body.

This is the greates foot cream I have found!

from Castle Rock, CO

I get extremely dry and cracked heels and have tried every cream I could get my hands on.  This one is by far the best.  It heals the cracks in my heels and moisturizes the rest of my feet.  I also started using it on my hands and it has done wonders.  I put it on my hands and feet each night before bed and again in the morning.  Though it is a little pricey a little goes a looong way and it is worth every penny.

Creamy!

from Victorville, CA

I'm not normally one to have dry skin, but since I moved to a desert region my feet have been very dry and cracked.

This product has great quality - it is thick, creamy, and goes on very smoothly. I wouldn't say it works miracles, but after applying it my feet and skin, they feel much smoother. I usually get pedicures, but I find that this product is just as good as any products they use for a fraction of the price. For a lasting effect, I'd assume you would have to apply this every day. I also suggest putting on some of this cream and then wearing cotton/moisturizing socks when you go to sleep. I do this a few times a week. The next day my feet feel as good as new, but after a day of normal wear and tear my feet go back to being rough and dry.

The only downside is you don't get that much in a jar, but a little really does go a long way. Some may consider this product to be a bit pricey for the amount you get, but it won't break the bank. It isn't very fragrant which some people might actually enjoy if they have allergies or prefer a more natural feeling to their beauty products.

BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

from Cibolo, TX

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS EVER USED ON MY POOR FEET. I WORKED FOR YEARS AS A TRAUMA ROOM NURSE AND COULD NEVER FIND "ANYTHING" THAT WOULD HELP WITH RUN DOWN/TIRED FEET/HEELS. I HAD BEEN SHOPPING FOR YEARS IN THE BATH & BODY SHOP AND DECIDED TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING IN THE FOOT AND HAND TREATMENT AREA. I SAW THIS PRODUCT AND BEGAN TALKING WITH THE STAFF MEMBER I HAD BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH FOR YRS. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT "HEEL OF APPROVAL" CRACK TREATMENT. THE FIRST NIGHT, I APPLIED THIS WONDERFUL CREAM AFTER A LONG SOAK IN THE TUB, APPLIED SOCKS AND- MY FEET HAVE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE AGAIN. I USE THIS PRODUCT AT TWICE A WEEK AND MY FEET ARE AS SOFT AS A BABY'S BUTTOCKS. I AM STILL HARD ON MY FEET, BUT THIS PRODUCT WILL TAKE CARE OF ANY- I MEAN "ANY" PROBLEMS WITH YOUR FEET. SINCE RUBBING THIS PRODUCT ON MY FEET, MY HANDS ARE ALSO AS SOFT AS A BABIES BUTTOCKS. THERE YOU HAVE IT- I HAVE SOFT HANDS AND FEET FROM THIS ONE PRODUCT THAT I RECOMMEND TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES. I KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN MY BATHROOM CABINET AND ORDER IT ON-LINE WITH MANY OTHER PRODUCTS FROM BATH & BODY SHOP. THANK YOU SARAH FOR SAVING MY FEET AND HANDS FROM THE PAIN, DRYNESS AND POOR CIRCULATION THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH FOR YEARS. YOU KNOW I'LL COME BACK FOR MORE EVERY THREE MONTHS FOR MY NEXT SUPPLY.

Totally Amazing!! The best EVER.

from Ames, IA

My mother had cracked heels and I said I would never let that happen. Guess what, I have dry heels. I had tried many moisturizers and pumice stones but nothing seemed to work. Until i found this. My sister bought me True Blue Spa Heel treatment and it was wonderful!. I got it in a gift pack and I was so amazed at how quickly it seemed to repair my dry skin. I no longer have dry cracked feet, but I have feet that I am proud of and can go out in sandals in. The heel treatment not only works on heels but also on my dry elbows. You only need a small amount and work it in to the area that needs healing. The smell is good and you will be happy with the results as well. Don't spend money on another foot moisturizer again.

Great for my Dry Heels

from Pontotoc, MS

I have extremely dry heels, especially in the winter time, and they get so bad that that the skin actually cracks and bleeds. I use Heel of Approval after every shower/bath and it does wonders for my poor soles. It softens them so I can exfoliate even more dead skin off and then, when that is done, I reapply and they keep my feet soft until after the next shower/bath. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems with dry feet. I plan to keep this product on hand to use year around. It smells really good as well and is not over-powering. A jar lasts a long time and you don't have to goop it on to get good soft feet. A little goes a long way. I also use it on my hands to soften my cuticles.