Other Shampoos:
Bath & Body Works

My favorite of the Temptations line

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint 3 In 1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, & Shampoo:

I like this selection from the Bath and Body Works Temptations line best of all because on top of being very good as a shower soap, bubble bath, and shampoo, it smells terrific. It makes my skin and scalp tingle, and it feels cooling and refreshing.

This bath soap is good all around, It lathers into fragrant suds and makes a great shower gel too, lathering me up and cleansing my body while laving me minty fresh. It also makes a very good shampoo because it leaves my hair clean and soft, with no sticky residue. The aroma remains in the bathroom and makes the hallway smell great after my bath. I use this product when I need to unwind and when I feel stressed. The minty steam is an aromatherapy for me.

I love this minty fresh scent. They make it nice and strong so that when I have a hot bath, I get steamy vapors with a minty smell that relaxes me and eases breathing when I feel congested. It helps me ease minor headaches and tension.

Wonderful scent and so festive!

I received Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, and Shampoo as a Christmas gift. I really loved it! Twisted Peppermint has a nice, sweet peppermint smell and what smells like a hint of vanilla. It is the perfect scent for Christmas. This is a great product. It makes an awesome body wash-plenty of bubbly lather! Add a little into your warm bath water and it produces a plethora of wonderfully smelling bubbles! It is perfect for a nice warm, relaxing, and gentle soak! It really leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized. It also makes a great shampoo! It made my hair look really soft and silky-plus, it smelled great!

This is a great 3-in-1 product! It does all three jobs wonderfully! I love how gentle it is on my skin. It has a great peppermint smell with a hint of vanilla!

Smells very nice-like peppermint mixed with a hint of vanilla.

Bath & Body Works 3 in 1 Twisted Peppermint is wonderful!

from Nevada City, CA

I love this product. Bath and Body works didn't offer this product during the holiday season this year and I was so disappointed!! They had the scent in the antibacterial line of lotions and soaps and had it in the candle scent but not this three in one product that I love so much. I have very fine, thin hair and this product actually was a wonderful shampoo for my hair. Very surprising as you would think a 3 in 1 product wouldn't be the best for your hair. I love the scent! The product is also great as a body wash and bubble bath. The bubble bath is very invigorating. People who don't like peppermint might even like this scent as it isn't too overwhelming. It is the nicest peppermint scent. I love using in the summer though as it is nice and cooling. Fortunately last time Bath and Body Works offered this particular product I purchased a few of them. If they ever offer it again I am going to stock up!

heaven scent

from Rockford, IL

I love this product. There is just so much to love about it. I like that it is a 3 in 1 product.  I also like the fact that it moisturizes really well.  I love the luxurious lather that it creates.  I love how it leaves my bath smelling so wonderful.  I like how it conditions my hair.  But the thing I love most is when I use it as a bubble bath and it smells so delicious.  The peppermint smell alone is wonderful but combining it with the scent of vanilla enhances it to a whole other level.

This is one of Bath and Body Works seasonal scents so it only comes around once in awhile (around Christmas). Sometimes it is offered in a three piece set with other seasonal scents.  Stock up when you get the chance and don't forget to look for it after Christmas too when it goes on sale provided they have any left.  It makes a great gift for people of all ages. A little bit goes along way and the bottle lasts a long time.

Twisted Peppermint: Wow!

from Griffin, GA

I love, love, love Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, and Shampoo. I wish Bath and Body Works sold this product all year long...I would buy it all year long! It's the perfect peppermint and vanilla mixture. Not too much of a strong, overbearing pepperminty scent, but it is not too soft, and sweet, like a vanilla scent usually is. It is the most perfect thing for winter time; for the Christmas season. I have tried other Bath and Body works Temptation 3-in-1's before, and I like them all. But, the Twisted Peppermint is the best one out of the all. (Well, besides Hello Sugar, and that's not made any more) There is also a Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion, and it's the same wonderful, cool, tingly, pepperminty, vanillay scent. If you have not tried this wonderful scent yet, get to your nearest Bath and Body Works store...it will be back the winter!

Twisted Peppermint 3 in 1 is a fun product but not for every day

from Wilmington, DE

I received the Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint 3 in 1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Shampoo as a gift this holiday season.  I love the way it smells, the Bath and Body Works Peppermint scent is one of my absolute favorites.  I've been using it for several weeks and have noticed that my scalp is very dry.  I have developed dandruff.  When I first noticed it I switched back to my regular shampoo for a few days.  It got better but as soon as I switched back to using the 3 in 1 my dry scalp returned.  I was very itchy as well.  I do like the product as a body wash.  I have not used it as a bubble bath since I do not take baths.  I would not recommend this as a regular shampoo though.  It's good as a quick fix if you are just taking a quick shower or going on vacation and only want to take one product.  But as a daily shampoo I do not recommend it.  I will continue to use it as a body wash though since it seems to work well for that and I do enjoy the peppermint scent.