3.7
Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works

3.7

smells just like pecan pie!

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

Cons

• Bubbles Don't Last Long

• Showers

Comments about Bath & Body Works Temptations Pecan Passion 3-in-1 Shampoo, Body Wash, & Bubble Bath:

Bath and body works has scents for everyone and are always coming up with new and unique scents. I like smelling all the different scents when I go into the store and that is how I ended up buying pecan pie scented wash. Normally I wouldn't go out of my way to smell like a pie, but once I smelled this I had to buy it and try it out. It smells just like the pie, and still leaves a fair amount of scent behind. Although it sounds strange to smell like a pecan pie I have to say I did like this scent a lot. I tried it as a bubble bath and it didn't work like I thought it would. The bubbles didn't last long and the scent wasn't as good as using the wash undiluted on a pouf in the shower. I didn't use this everyday and I only would use it once in a while because it is good scent but not something I want to smell like everyday and I'm sure I wouldn't like it as much with repeated use. It leaves skin feeling clean and soft and doesn't dry my skin out. I never tried it in my hair and the bubble bath didn't work too great. As a body wash it works good but it is a scent that is good for using once in a while I think. I like to mix up my shower products all the time and I love trying bath and body works products. They have the best scents that are true to the label and such a wide range of scents. I recommend all of B&BW bath and shower products because they work well and smell so good!

Not completely sure why I bought this, but glad I did.

from Annapolis, MD

I really have no clue what possessed me to buy a bottle of Bath & Body Works' Pecan Passion scented Temptations 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, and Shampoo, but I'm glad I did.

When I add some to my bath pouf it lathers up very quickly into a mass of fragrant, tan bubbles.
Pecan Passion works OK as a bubble bath. It produces a modest amount of bubbles (enough to cover anything I want covered if someone should burst into the bathroom while I'm soaking) but isn't the best bubble bath in the world. It turns the water a little brown which is kind of gross looking. It does cleanse well and rinses easily though. And a little bit goes a long way.

Pecan Passion is a thick, caramel-colored liquid body wash that smells like pecan pie. It's sweet, nutty, and spicy. I don't like the taste of pecan pie as it's too sweet and I'm not crazy about nuts, but I am nutty about the scent of this product. It is more of a fall/winter scent in my mind than one for spring/summer but it is very comforting and I enjoy using it. It rinses off easily and completely as does the scent which is unfortunate. I like to be able to smell my bath products on my skin after showering but this product does not linger on my skin at all after I dry off. The bathroom does smell divine for a good while after my shower ends though so that's a plus.

If you ever wanted to jump in a pecan pie...

from Stanton, CA

This scent is a lot like a pecan pie - nutty, sweet, a little spicy. I found it to be a little too sweet smelling for my taste and got kind of sick of it and put it away in my cabinet. Maybe I'm just not a pecan pie person because I can't eat the real thing for the same reason. So overall it's pretty realistic and not my cup of tea.