3.5
Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works

3.5

Not completely sure why I bought this, but glad I did.

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about Bath & Body Works Temptations Pecan Passion 3-in-1 Shampoo, Body Wash, & Bubble Bath:

I really have no clue what possessed me to buy a bottle of Bath & Body Works' Pecan Passion scented Temptations 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, and Shampoo, but I'm glad I did.

When I add some to my bath pouf it lathers up very quickly into a mass of fragrant, tan bubbles.
Pecan Passion works OK as a bubble bath. It produces a modest amount of bubbles (enough to cover anything I want covered if someone should burst into the bathroom while I'm soaking) but isn't the best bubble bath in the world. It turns the water a little brown which is kind of gross looking. It does cleanse well and rinses easily though. And a little bit goes a long way.

Pecan Passion is a thick, caramel-colored liquid body wash that smells like pecan pie. It's sweet, nutty, and spicy. I don't like the taste of pecan pie as it's too sweet and I'm not crazy about nuts, but I am nutty about the scent of this product. It is more of a fall/winter scent in my mind than one for spring/summer but it is very comforting and I enjoy using it. It rinses off easily and completely as does the scent which is unfortunate. I like to be able to smell my bath products on my skin after showering but this product does not linger on my skin at all after I dry off. The bathroom does smell divine for a good while after my shower ends though so that's a plus.

If you ever wanted to jump in a pecan pie...

from Stanton, CA

This scent is a lot like a pecan pie - nutty, sweet, a little spicy. I found it to be a little too sweet smelling for my taste and got kind of sick of it and put it away in my cabinet. Maybe I'm just not a pecan pie person because I can't eat the real thing for the same reason. So overall it's pretty realistic and not my cup of tea.