4.1
Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works

4.1

Something different for thinking moods

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Temptations Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, & Shampoo:

An aromatically tasty indulgent bath treat that I recommend for anyone who wants something different. As a 3 in 1 soap, it is very good at making long lasting suds in a bubble bath, and as a shower gel, a little goes a long way to lather my skin up richly. As a shampoo, it cleans and softens my hair so nicely that if I hold out some strands in the sun, I see a healthy black shine with my red highlights shimmering through. Before the bath, my hair often feels limp and dull. It also leaves a heavenly scent that really does smell like a warm cinnamon bun. That´s my favorite part, because it´s a scent for times when I feel playful. It also inspires me before bed time when I want to do some creative thinking but am not ready to sleep yet.

A little goes a long way, with my bottle lasting over a year. The liquid is rich and thick, and it lathers up wonderfully when I rub it on wet skin. I feel clean and pampered after my bath, and as a sort of aromatherapy, it sets my mood to whimsical playfulness. Best of all, though, it doesn´t dry my skin.

This scent is so much like a real cinnamon bun that I have to remind myself not to eat it. It´s an absolutely delicious scent. Imagine feeling playful and youthful. That´s the reason why I would select this fragrance. It's fun enough to enjoy on long bathtub soaks.

Smells great

Bath and Body Works Temptations Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, and Shampoo is a great product with multiple uses. You can pour it into a relaxing bubble bath, use it as a shower gel-just a squirt makes a wonderful and bubbly lather, and you can use it as a shampoo. The scent is very nice-it smells a lot like Cinnamon, and not so much like Cinnamon Buns. If you want a scent that smells like Cinnamon Buns then you would probably like Philosophy's Cinnamon Bun product like this. Nevertheless, it smells amazing-sweet, rich, and spicy.

Works great in bubble bath, as shampoo, and as a body wash. Leaves you feeling and smelling fresh and clean, with a hint of cinnamon left behind.

It smells great-but more like Cinnamon than actual Cinnamon Buns. It smells nice and sweet, with a hint of spice.

I love how the 3 in 1 products work

from Marysville, OH

I am a very busy mother of two young daughters.  I love how this product reduces the amount of time I have to spend in the shower.  It works into a nice thick lather that shampoos as well as it cleanses the body.  The scents are all very rich and fabulous.  The only drawback I can see with this product is that they do not have a conditioner in the scent to compliment the product as a shampoo.  I have used multiple different scents of the three in one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath, and I keep at least one spare bottle in each bathroom.

Cinnayum

from Rockford, IL

I found this product in the fall collection line of scents at Bath and Body Works.  I love Bath and Body works 3 in 1 products and cinnamon is one of my favorite scents so I was thrilled to pick this one up.

It definitely did not dissappoint me.  The scent is heavenly.  Of course, it smells similiar to cinnamon but it isn't too overpowering or sickenly sweet.  It has just the right touch of vanilla to mellow it nicely.

It lathers rather richly too.  I like to add it directly to my bath water for maximum bubble effect.

While I have used it for shampoo purposes, I don't tend to any of Bath and Body Works 3 in 1 products as a normal shampoo as they tend to dry out my hair.  However, I have used it as a shampoo in a pinch and it works great as a in between shampoo.

I wish they carried this scent year round but then it might not hold as much appeal to me.  Catch it while you can, it is definitely worth it.

Good but not perfect

from Stanton, CA

First off let me say I love the Temptations line and I'm so disappointed they discontinued it. They really have creative scents and they leave my skin soft. I had high hopes for this one. Who wouldnt want to smell like a cinnamon roll?! Unfortunately it smells too much like fake cinnamon and not enough like the roll or frosting. If you're looking for a cinnamon smell you'd probably like it, just don't expect cinnamon rolls.

smells amazing! scent last all day

from West Palm Beach, FL

**i tried this when it first came out i thought it was only around for  a little bit. i love the scent it smells so good! i have yet to use it as a shampoo. i also enjoy the lotion. it is kinda pricey but it last awhile as you dont need alot to gets it sudsy. **

Could have been better

from Cuthbert, GA

I was a little disappointed by this. I have loved and still do many of the 3-in-1s from Bath and Body Works. But this one....

I like the warm scents and it had a pleasent, ok smell in the bottle. But after bathing with it, the smell just wasn't that great and I was thankful that it didn't last long. I've never used any of the 3-in-1s as a shampoo, I just don't believe that what's good for yout body is good for you hair and I am just too vain when it comes to my hair to possibly mess it up when it comes to using something like this on it. So I use ti just as a body wash and a bubble bath. I'm glad that it was a gift, because I would have been pretty mad about spending money on it.

The other 3-on-1s that I use smell great and have a long lasting scent and I can even use them for shaving foam when I'm in a bind. But the Cinn bun? I gave it to a friend, who wasn't that crazy about it and gave it to another friend who also gave it to someone else and after that, we lost count of who had it and who wasn't crazy about it.