Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance

A wonderful scent... refreshing, clean, and feminine!

Awwwww... Sweet Pea scented body spray, lotion, perfume, and body wash, definately this girls favorite scent! I do like other Bath and Body Works scents (like Warm Vanilla Sugar, the seasonal Vanilla Bean, and Cucumber Melon) but when I want a "fresh feminine girly-girl" smell Sweet Pea fills the bill! It smells delicious but is not over bearing. The scent lasts. I have been known to buy this scent in many other "things" (their shampoo, hand sanitizer, wall flowers, and so on). I always keep the body wash in the shower and the spray and lotion on my vanity... it is a scent I am never without. I have tried numerous other Bath and Body Works scents (limited releases, new scents, scents that have come and gone) but this is definately my all time favorite! What I really like about Bath and Body Works is that they offer many options in ths same scent... meaning that you can get perfumes, sprays, body butters, hand soaps, body lotions, wall flowers scents, shampoos, body wash, etcetera. This is nice because it allows you to match scents and not have to mix at all (like your lotion being one brand but your body spray or perfume being another). I am in my 40's however my eleven year old neice loves this scent as does my nearly 70 year old mother-in-law! It seems to me that it is cross generational without a doubt!

Bath *& Body Work's Sweet Pea Fragrance is O-K!

I'm usually always happy with Bath and Body Work's fragrance lines and I figured I would be with the Sweet Pea line too but I really wasn't. The Sweet Pea fragrance was quite nauseating to me and smelled really odd. I felt that it was too strong and wasn't mixed correctly in production or something, however over the years of smelling it, I still feel the same. Sweet Pea comes in a fragrance, lotion, body cream, spray, hand sanitizer or hand soap and it has been around for years. It is one of their signature collections therefore there MUST be quite a few people out there that DO in fact like it, I'm just not one of them.  It isn't heavy, it's quite light and doesn't really leave a greasy anddirty feel to your skin, maybe a little in your hair and it's also priced quite inexpensively and reasonably. The bottle also lasts quite a long time and goes far with just a little, therefore you get more for your money and last quite a while.

Smells flowery and scent lasts a long time!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

Sweet pea is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. It smells delicious and flowery. Also, I can spray it on me in the morning and smell it on me all day long. I absolutely love it. It is also very affordable and not like those other expensive parfumes.

Floral feminine fragrance that doesn't smell 'old'

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

I love this fragrance, and I'm someone who doesn't typically gravitate to floral scents. I especially love this scent in the Bath and Body Works Shea Butter lotion, or the Triple Moisture lotion. Something about having this scent matched with the super thick creams is really relaxing.
I'm usually someone who likes citrus scents, because for whatever reason that makes me happy. This scent makes me happy too.
The fragrance can be really expensive, so don't buy it at full price. Bath and Body Works always has some kind of sale going on. Their Semi Annual sales are the best. You can score coupons, too... check eBay for coupons, or heck you might even be able to find this fragrance in a bottle or lotion for way cheaper than you'd find it at the store! Plan ahead before you buy it and you'll be able to score a great deal.

For a fresh clean feeling, try Sweet Pea!

from Union, IA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

I have tried many Bath and Body Works fragrances and one of my favorite fragrances is this one, the Sweet Pea! Not only can you have this great eau de toilette shown here, you can get many other things in the Sweet Pea scent, such as shampoo, lotion and body mist. A great item, the price is about average for a name brand product. Well known and easy to find, you can go on Ebay alot of times and find discounted prices too!

magnificent fragrance.

from Yonkers, NY

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

I just love this fragrance, theres not too many fragrances I can say that I love. I bought 6 body sprays of this fragrance. My husband said he like d the way that it smelled on me. The fragrance isn't too strong nor is it too weak its just right. There are other fragrances that are out there that you have to use or spray like 10 times just for you to smell it or for it to stay on your clothes. When I use this spray I only hae to spray it twice and it stays on my clothes all day. I spray it twice because I just love the scent and I love this spray. This spray works for me very well. I love to smell good. If its a fragrance that my husband loves why shoudln't I want to wear for him or smell good for him? If he likes it then I'm gonna wear it for him. I love the way that it smells on my skin. When I spray other fragrances on my skin it wears off, to where as when I spray sweet pea on my skin its makes my skin smell good and clean and fresh.

Sweet Pea is Sweet :)

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

I adore Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea perfume / body spray. It is a very subtle sweet fragrance - it is not overbearing yet not childish (like a cotton candy scent) - it's just right for a nice feminine splash of scent. It has slight floral notes. It lasts fairly well for the price. I like that they have the whole line of sweet pea products that cordinate with each other as well - shower gel, lotion, body spray - it's the perfect match up to smell great! The bottle sprays easily and evenly. You get a lot in the bottle and won't run out fast. The pink color is girly - which I love. I love when a womens perfume is made for a woman - the look, the scent - no cologne smelling notes in it - that is not cool! The price is right. I would recommend this as a gift for others or for yourself - a woman should treat themselves every once in awhile. Would make great stocking stuffers this year and your gift recipent will smell femininely adorable!

from Linden, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

I really love Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea fragrance because it has a very refreshing scent. It is not to strong yet it is no wallflower either. It smells clean and crisp and fresh. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance can be worn for any occassion and any age person can wear it and make themselves feel great. You can aso buy lotion, room sprays, candles and air freshners in this scent. I love the delicate pink color odf the fragrance. The price is also very good in comparision with other products out there.

Bath and Body works is a very uplifting store to go in. I like to go in on my lunch break from work especially when it has been an extra stressful day. The fragrances, especially the Sweet Pea Fragrance just makes you feel better and lifts your mood up.

Sweet Pea is an I theveryday fragrance

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

Sweet Pea fragrance from Bath & Body Works is a great to wear everyday. It has a light, fruity, refreshing, sweet, and floral scent. This fragrance stays on pretty much the entire day without reapplying. People always ask me what perfume I'm wearing when I use Sweet Pea. The price is decent especially when Bath & Body Works has its deals and coupons. I think it's great for all ages, but others may thing it's more for the younger aged ladies and teenagers. Wearing this scent in the summer time is great because even if you sweat, you also smell like Sweet Pea! hahaha This is one of my favorite scents at Bath & Body Works and it's been around for a long time now. It surely is girly, no doubt about it!

Bath & Body works Sweet Pea Fragrance smells great!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

This is one of the best smelling products Bath & Body Works has, in my opinion. I love the scent of the sweet pea fragrance. It has a fresh, sweet floral smell. There's also other products like lotion and shower gel that comes in this scent. The smell can be a little too strong at first, but you get used to it after a while. Most people love the smell of it and many people who don't know what it is ask me what fragrance I'm using and compliment me on it. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves a sweet smell. If you don't like strong scents, you probably shouldn't use it, but you can still give it a try. It smells lovely and isn't expensive, like other fragrances. I've used it for quite a while now and know I definitely am going to use it for a long time!

Very Sweet smelling

from Elk Grove Village, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

If you are like me you will love the scent of sweet smelling perfumes like I do. It is the one for you. Every-time I wear this scent I get loads of compliments. I wear the lotion and the body-wash and it leave your skin very soft ry sweet smell. To me sweet pea is a very soft and famine smell. Love the scent it is very intoxicating . Run to Bath and Body works and check it out asap. They also carry the scent in candle and plug-in. I have them both and it will make your house smell very nice and calming. I have to say I never regret purchasing sweet pea. They also have the new sweet pea scent which I love also. They kept it around for a short time and I'm not sure if they brought it back or not. I think it was a test for summer. But please look into that scent too if available.

Its just *ok*

from Perth Amboy, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance:

I was given bath and body works sweet pea scent as a gift for chirstmas. It is not a scent I would have probably picked for myself. It is nice and sweet smelling but theres something off about it to me. Its a scent I rarely use. I like to spray a little on my sheets now and then after a wash. But I don't like it on me exactly. If that makes sense. I use it more as a room spray then a body spray. As with other Bath and body works products their price doesnt bother me at all considering they are almost always running a sale. Or they have some sort of coupon out. I usually go and stock up on stuff. I love trying their new stuff all the time. I suaully spend hours in there and try everything before I buy it. But since this was a gift I didn't have that chance lol. Its just ok to me. deffinately go and try this before you buy it. I don't think this scent is for everyone. You have to really like sweet scents.