Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash

Pros

Cons

Sweet way to pamper yourself.

There aren't many Bath & Body Works fragrances I don't like, but this is one of my favorites when I'm in a girly, flowery mood. It's easy to apply, affordable, and smells fantastic. I wish it lasted all day on me like it seems to on others, but I don't mind reapplying every few hours because it feels like a treat everytime. ;)

I also love that Bath & Body Works doesn't test anything on animals.

Too sweet for me

I received a bottle of Bath and Body works, Sweet pea body splash for Christmas this year. I am a BBW fan, so I thought I would like it. I sprayed it to see what it smelled like, and I could tell, it was way to sweet smelling for me. It's a nice scent, not heavy or overpowering, just a bit too much on the sweet side for my taste. I like a more musk, less sweet smell. I gave it to my daughter and she said she really liked it.  If you like a sweet body spray, this is for you. Its a small plastic bottle that fits great in your purse for on the go.

Sweet and Girly Fragrance

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I'm a fan of very feminine and girly scents; this one fits the bill for sure. If you're a fan of the smell of sweet peas then this is the body spray for you. Very light, airy, and sweet, it holds a subtle but nonetheless noticeable fragrance that invokes innocence and smiles. Overall a lovely scent and would highly recommend to flower lovers.

Great scent that isn't too strong.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I love shopping during the semi-annual sale that Bath & Body Works has twice a year. I can get all my favorite products for very low prices. One of my favorite things to buy from there is the body spray, and one of my favorite scents is Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash. I love this spray and have been using it for many years. One bottle of it will last me for a good 3 months.
I usually spray myself with it right after applying deodorant, but in the Summer days I would spray Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash on myself so it can help me stay cool. I spray myself with 3 or 4 sprays right before leaving the house, and that would be enough to keep me smelling good for the entire day. Like I said, during the hot summer days, I might need to spray myself again during the day but other than that, a few sprays before leaving the house usually does it for me.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash smells great and keeps you smelling great as well. It keeps me cool on hot days also.

A Wonderful product!!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I abosultely adore the way this smells! Its a light sweet fragrance that is perfect for any occasion. My Niece bought me the first bottle of it a year ago and I have been buying this ever since. Perfumes tend to be too heavy in aroma but this is just perfect!

Love it!

from Rutherfordton, NC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I love Bath and Body Works. I have tons or their products that I use every day. One of my most used products is body splash. Their body splash provides a light fragrance without being too strong. Sweet Pea is one of my favorite scents. It is crisp, clean and sweet without being too "perfumey". I have used this product for years and I plan to continue using the product. Always make sure to shop at Bath and Body Works when they have a sale. They often send out coupons via mail and email.

Great gift

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash is a perfect gift for my middle school-aged nieces. They love a lot of the scents from Bath & Body Works, but it seems as if their favorite is Sweet Pea. The Sweet Pea body splash is a nice scent because it's not too floral or citrusy like other scents you find at Bath & Body Works. It's a very nice, mild scent that isn't way overwhelming and if it's applied lightly, it is a nice scent that will last throughout the day. And that's one of the reasons my nieces like Bath & Body Works so much is because their body splashes last for a long time; they don't just wear-out after an hour or so of spraying them on. The bottle that this body spray comes in is also very convenient because it can be easily placed and carried in a small purse or handbag. I think the body spray makes a great gift - either for a Christmas stocking stuffer or a part of a bigger birthday gift.

A delightfully pleasant scent that is inexpensive

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

From Bath &Body Works, I was pleasantly pleased with Sweet Pea Body Splash.  My purchase of Sweet Pea Body Splash was inexpensive and to my delight was  surprised with the mild but very effective scent.  After a splash of it all over, I walked away feeling so pretty and pleased that I passed word of it over to my sisters, and later made several gifts of it.  I am fully and completely "woman" very sensitive and feminine.  I like a scent that is not too overwhelming and not too bold.  I look for a fragrance that is mild, but that will also have enough sweetness in its aroma to arouse the senses pleasingly.  There are very many great scents on the market to choose from, but for myself I basically Iook for mild and sweetness.   I also enjoy various fruity scents.  When shopping for the Sweet Pea products, you will find a wide array of beautiful and very colorful packagings, all very uniquely designed and with some will come gifts, like bath splonges or little plastic carry bags, for your personal use or to pass on to others.  I highly recommend Sweet Pea Splash or any of its other fine products  - certainly the bath and cologne too.  Teenagers and senior ladies will adore the nice feeling they'll get from Sweet Pea Splash.  Many thanks for a really "nice" fragrance.

Pleasant, but comes on too strong

from Galt, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I do like the sweet pea scent, but the way that Bath and Body Works translates it into body splash doesn't work for me.  I find that their body splash products all have too high of an alcohol content and it causes them to have a less perfume-y and warm fragrance and more of a medical scent.  I know this is part of what causes the scent to be long lasting, but it doesn't make for a scent that is inviting and warm when first put on.

Pretty but not overpowering

from Holt, MI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I am someone who is very scent sensitive so there are quite a few scents at bath and body works that I just do not like but I became a fan once I tried this scent. It is very feminine and pretty but you don't feel like you are wearing cheap perfume. I am not a girly girl but it is nice to add that extra touch once in awhile, my only complaint would be sometimes too much comes out, I wish there was a better control but again since it is very light it isn't that big of deal. I would actually recommend any products in this line, a great gift idea when you don't know what scent to buy.

"SOFT AND SWEET

from Sheldon, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG FAN AND USER OF BATH AND BODY WORKS PRODUCTS. I LOVE THE SWEET PEA BODY SPRAY. IT HAS A SOFT SCENT, BUT NOT TOO SOFT NOT TO BE NOTICED. IT LASTS ALL DAY. I RUN AROUND ALL DAY, AND I CAN STILL SMELL IT ON ME AT NIGHT. IT'S WONDERFUL FOR WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER, AND SPRAY IT ALL OVER. IT MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL BABY SOFT.

This is my 17 year old daughter's favorite scent!

from Dacula, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash:

I would recommend this scent and the different products available with it for any young teen or woman who likes light, airy, floral, feminine scents. If you or the person you're buying a gift for is sensitive to heavy doses of body spray, I'd recommend the body wash/shower gel. It comes in regular and creamy, which has more moisturizers in it.  The scent will come through, but in a more subtle way.  Guys like it on the girls too!