Other Self Tanners & Bronzers:
Self Tanners
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Sunless Tanner Tan-Do Attitude True Blue Spa

Bath & Body Works Sunless Tanner Tan-Do Attitude True Blue Spa

It tans pretty well and smells very nice.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sunless Tanner Tan-Do Attitude True Blue Spa:

Bath and Body Works is known for it sweet smelling products and this one is no different. I like it because most self tanning lotions smell really bad. This one smells kind of like oranges and I love that. It sticks with my skin but is not overpowering or too much to deal with after awhile. Also, the scent washes off after one shower. Some other self tanning lotions do not do that. It does work as a self tanning lotion, but it does not tan my skin as dark as I usually prefer. However, I stuck with this lotion because it smells so much better than others and it did moisturize my skin. My skin was definitely smoother after using this lotion. I gave this product a seven because it does work well, but it does not make my skin as dark as other gradual self tanners. Another good thing is that will not turn your hands orange or dye your clothes. I do recommend this self tanning lotion if you want a lighter tan.

• Ease of Application:
  • Longevity:

Great for keeping your tan looking great

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sunless Tanner Tan-Do Attitude True Blue Spa:

I bought this product when I came home from a vacation in California. I had a great tan and I wanted something that was going to keep my tan looking good without making my skin dry and peeling. I like the Bath and Body works products for my skin and thought this product would work very well.
This product worked great, it made my skin look amazing and gave it even more glow from the tan that I had. I felt like it brought out the tan to make it look even and radiant. My skin did not peel and the life of my tan lasted a lot longer than if I wasn't using anything at all. This is a great product and I will continue to buy it in the future.

Ease of Application
This product is very easy to apply and goes on very evenly, does not leave your skin looking fake or streaky.

The scent is great. It is very fragrant and the scent stays with your skin throughout the day.

Longevity
This product continues to make your skin glow all day until you wash it off.

• Ease of Application:
  • Longevity:

Tan-do attitude gives you a natural looking tan

from Santee, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sunless Tanner Tan-Do Attitude True Blue Spa:

I have always loved the results of sunless tanning creams and lotions, but until now I have never enjoyed using them, because they literally stink! The chemicle smell has always kept me from using it when I'm around other people, that is until I  recently discovered Bath and Body Works "tan-do attitude" sunless tanninf lotion for the body, and I love this stuff! First of all, it has a very pleasant orange scent when you apply it, but the smell doesn't linger, so it won't interfere with your perfume. The lotion is very creamy, and smoothe on easily and evenly. Just remember to exfoliate before using it, and use it sparingly on dry areas like knees and elbows. And I have found that exfoliating afterwards gives a more even and natural color. The label says that it contains vitamin E to moisturize and prevent free radical damage. I don't know about the radicals, but my skin is very smooth, soft, and warmly tanned after using this for the past week. I love it!