Other Body Lotions:
Bath & Body Works

Pros

Cons

Great skin lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sunburst Tangerine Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion with Fresh Source Technology:

I really like this lotion because it not only is a disinfectant but it also does wonders for all of my dry and cracked skin problem areas. I also get great results after the very first time I use it and it lasts all day long.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly scented body and hair products but this one does not bother me. I like that this product has a natural citrus scent that is not over powering and does not leave my skin overly scented.

Absorption
This skin lotion is very thick and concentrated so I don't have to use a lot yet it absorbs very quickly and deeply into my skin so it works all day long with out leaving behind a greasy residue on my skin.

This skin lotion works very well every time I use it and I get great skin after the first use. I like that I do not have to pay a lot for a product that works so well with my combination skin. I love that natural products are used to make this lotion. All in all this is a great product

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Lotion is one of a Kind.

from Fort Worth, Texas

I purchased this Bath & Body Works Sunburst Tangerine Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion with Fresh Source Technology in the travel size at the Bath & Body Works in our local shopping mall. I took one smell of this hand lotion and new I had to have it. I tried some of the sample bottle they had out in the store and it had such an intoxicating fragrance and it left my hand smelling so wonderful. I have now used this product over the past couple years and I keep a travel size bottle in my purse. It takes a small pea size drop in the palm of your hand and it goes along way. I like that it's a lotion and a anti bacterial one at that. It's a 2 for 1.

The scent of this brand is great. The scent was the sell point for me.

Absorption
This hand lotion absorbed greatly. I only have to use a very small amount to get the job done and instantly my hands feel moisturized and soft to the touch.

This hand lotion is highly effective. It leaves my hands feeling clean and well moisturized.

Good, reliable hand lotion

from Richmond VA

I love this lotion! Not only does it keep my skin nice and soft, but I love the fact that this lotion also has an antibacterial element to it. This is a great lotion to bring out during cold and flu season, since the cold weather requires the use of more lotion but the spread of illness requires as many precautions as possible. The tangerine scent is somewhat festive, which makes this a nice holiday gift or stocking stuffer.

The scent of this lotion is really lovely. It smells like the freshest citrus, but is not so strong that it smells like a cleaning solution like some other lotions that I have used.

Absorption
This lotion absorbs very well and does not leave a lingering greasy feeling on the skin.

This lotion made everyone in my office happy! Everyone kept saying how their hands felt so soft and smelled so nice, and I saw several other people with bottles on their desks after I started to bring mine in.