Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Fresh and soapy and light and clean and airy...all in one bottle

One of the newest additions to the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection family is the White Citrus fragrance line.  Comprised of "Crisp Lemon, Invigorating Grapefruit, Lush Waterlily, Alluring Ginger Flower," BB&W describes their scent as a modern and fresh interpretation of classic citrus.

I love this new scent!  It reminds me of an early-Summer morning, getting ready to go out for a walk on the sand dunes along the East Coast.  It's the perfect fragrance for any age range.  Teenagers as well as mature women will enjoy the fragrance, since it's a fresh and light scent without any muskiness.  It's very light, so it won't overpower you, but it lingers nicely throughout the day.  The fragrance notes change slightly as the lotion wears.  I find that it starts off really crisp, and as the day progresses, it warms into more of a floral, but still fresh, scent.  Because of the citron fragrance, it is just a little "kitchen soap-like," but I personally love a clean-smelling aroma, so that appeals to me.

I don't find Bath & Body Works' lotions to be the most hydrating, but if your skin just needs a bit of added moisture as well as the fragrance, this is perfect.  Four stars for the new White Citrus line!

Strongly scented, good for foot rubs

This lotion has an intense sweet and flowery scent that is more pleasing, light and fruity in the bottle than it is when it is applied. When I use it on my hands, the smell is overpowering, and it causes any food I touch to have that awful taste of perfume on it. And I can't touch my face when I have used it because the smell stings when it gets near my eyes. Its good for when my boyfriend gives me foot rubs. It doesnt bothet me when it is only on a small area of my body, so far from my nose. Luckily it was only a very small bottle and didn't cost much, because with only one specific use, it will last a long time. I have considered giving it away except I wouldn't reccomend it and it's no good for sensitive skin. I probably won't buy this again, the scent is too artificial and the lotion itself is too harsh on my skin. My little sister and uncle both like it so some migt not be bothered by all the chemicals.

Great scent!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

I just recently discovered the White Citrus scent from Bath and Body Works and it is fabulous! I have been using their lotions for years and love them! This lotion is just as awesome as all the others. The scent is incredible. It smells really good but it is not overpowering. The lotion works really well to keep your skin hydrated and soft. I use this a great deal on my feet, legs, and hands. I would highly recommend this lotion for anyone looking to moisturize their skin. It works great and smells great!

The scent is strong enough to be noticed but not overpowering. It smells awesome. I get compliments on it all the time. It will keep your skin smelling nice all day.

Absorption
It absorbs really quickly. I never have a problem with it absorbing quickly and effectively into my skin. I never feel greasy after using it.

It is highly effective on my skin! It keeps my legs, hands, and feet really moisturized. This is a great product!

• Absorption:

Not as good as the others.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

I was a little disappointed in how well or I guess not well this lotion worked. Do not get me wrong it still moisturized well for a lotion, but I was expecting the same great quality of the other lotions from the Bath & Body Works brand products. I would put this stuff on in the mornings and about half way through the day feel like I needed to put more on. It is still infused with the three basics that this company uses: shea butter, vitamin e, and jojoba oil. It has a nice smooth texture to it, and it is pretty thick. It absorbs quickly in to the skin with out leaving any kind of undesirable residue. At least the fragrance was phenomenal though. It was a delightful mix of citrus. The formula has a mix of lemon zest, sparkling grapefruit, juicy tangerine, mandarin, ginger flower, water lily, apricot nectar, lilly of the valley, freesia, clean woods, and sheer musk infused together to deliver an exotic crisp citrus-y scent.

• Absorption:

Treat yourself after hard work with this fresh scent!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

This is a fresh exhilarating treat when I moisturize my skin. Necessary routines to take care of the skin are made far more enjoyable when the product not only hydrates thirsty skin, but gives it a fresh green smell that lingers. The specific way that I use this product is right after a bath following a long day at work or exercising, to reward myself after accomplishing tasks. I feel energized by this citrus fragrance after a bath, because I rub it into moist skin and smell the green cleanness in the whole bathroom.

This smells fresh and green, like freshly picked limes. This is so welcome after a day of hard work or exercise. I like how it subtly lingers and can be smelled for hours after I put it on.

Absorption
My skin soaks it right up, and dry skin softens and looks plumper and takes on a shine that isn't oily. I feel like my skin becomes more elastic and stronger. It goes deep and not just at the surface.

The effect is immediate and it lasts the whole day. I don't have to reapply it until the next day, but often simply like to do it anyway because it smells so fresh. If I use this every day, my skin remains healthier looking, and I look and feel younger. And the extra added benefit is the great scent.

Strongly scented, good for foot rubs

Hotel scent!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

This Bath and Body Works product I actually first tried in a hotel and fell in love with the scent it is so fresh and soothing. I love how it is not greasy at all, like I can pull on tights right after application on my legs and they don't feel gross!! It absorbs very quickly and leaves your skin so smooth! I have never found another lotion that has both amazing scent and such great absorption. I live in a very cold climate and can use Bath and Body Works in the cold winters for my super dry skin and it works phenomenal. The scent is something you would expect in a hotel, it is very clean, and fresh, not too heavy, I would say it is a more spring or summer scent than winter but it can be used year round! I do find that on occasion it will leave my skin a little taught for some reason which is odd but in a few minutes it has sorted it out and my skin feels very supple. The scent lasts all day long which is awesome if you don't want to purchase perfumes or you can't. I find myself smelling my arms throughout the day because I just can't get enough of the scent.

• Absorption:

One of the best for perfume & effectiveness

from Michigan

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

I received several bottles of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection lotions for Christmas. The White Citrus Body lotion was one of them. This one is my favorite of the bunch. I love the scent and it isn't too bad on absorption. It lasts somewhat long and doesn't leave behind a greasy feel. This product isn't for someone who is looking for deep moisture but maybe a bit of aroma therapy and somewhat long lasting moisture. I wouldn't recommend this product for someone who has severe dry skin and/or cracking skin. Someone with sensitive skin probably shouldn't use this product either because of the perfume in it. I wouldn't recommend putting this lotion on before eating a sandwich either because you will have White Citrus Body Lotion flavored turkey sandwich. The perfume leaves a little bit of residue behind. I wouldn't say greasy residue but whatever it is doesn't absorb well.

So light and refreshing!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

I love the White Citrus Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works. The scent smells so light and refreshing! It smells like lemon and grapefruit, and I am in love with this scent. I put this on my dry arms, hands, and legs, and it works like a charm! I will definitely buy more because my White Citrus Body lotion is already running out!

• Absorption:

Great to be used anytime of year!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

My better half celebrated a birthday not too long ago and being that she’s known to love all kinds of body lotions from Bath & Body Works, one of her friends gave her the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion which quickly became one of her favorites. I tested out this lotion per recommendation and the lotion, like so many of their others, isn’t greasy and quite smooth on your skin, leaving a well-balanced overall feel when using it. One bottle lasts a long time as you don’t need to apply much as the smooth all around feel is very long lasting and the smell lingers for quite some time.

One thing nice about the White Citrus is that it can be used all year round and is perfect for just about any season as it’s a great pick me upper when applying the lotion in relation to the aroma given. The smell is very crisp and reminds you of a nice sunny day even when the weather doesn’t match that outside.

Bath & Body works White Citrus body lotion is a perfect gift for just about everyone that loves lotions and is readily available for your enjoyment in such items as gift sets, lotions, body wash and shower gel. Check this one out!

Wondrous!

from Edina, MN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

I love this scent of Bath and Body Works. My mom is also a huge fan of lemony, sour, citrus scents so I am always on the lookout for new lotions and creams of that kind for gifts for her. I gave her this one last year and she absolutely love it. It is a fantastic scent that is very special and original. I have not found it any other place. It is a very nice lotion and the scent lasts for a long time. It is great during the day to apply when you are feeling down, for a little pick me up. If you enjoy sour and citrus smells you will really enjoy this one. It absorbs rapidly and does not leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It really leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated and lasts a long time. You won't have to reapply it often. Also the scent is pretty strong so you could even make due with this as a perfume. You really can't go wrong with any of the Bath and Body products. They are all great! Try the candles! Awesome!

Crisp, Smooth and Refreshing Scent

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus Body Lotion:

This is probably my new favorite scent from BBW new line of fragrances. I love the smell! I recommend this to anyone who loves light but vibrant scents that just feel natural on your skin and lifts your mood just by inhaling.

A fruity-floral scent with lemons, grapefruit, waterliles and ginger flower. It provides your skin with a crisp, light and refreshing scent that is not too fruity, strong or overbearingly sweet. Just the right about of everything

Absorption
When you first apply the lotion, it makes your skin feel smooth. However, after an hour or so (depending on how dry your skin was to begin with) the moisture begins to wear off. The scent is still around and last much longer!

White Citrus is now a triple moisture body cream. It is a rich formula that is perfect for normal skin. Larger quanities might be needed for drier skin or just switching to the body butter or cream might be a better bet. Your skin will not have that greasy feeling or residue left behind. Vitamin C and E are also in the lotion for extra comfort.