Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

My new favorite Wintertime lotion - Warm Vanilla Sugar!

**Bath and Body Works PleasuresWarm Vanilla SugarGift Set**

**Bath and Body Works PleasuresWarm Vanilla SugarGift Set**

**Bath and Body Works** has a new signature fragrance line called **Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar**.  The gift set includes Bubble bath, Shower Gel, Body Lotion & Body splash.  Bath and Body Works claim that the inspiration for this rich and cozy scent are inspired by Vanilla, Coconut, Basmati Rice and a hint of soft sandalwood.

Naturally pampering ingredients - Conditioning Aloe Vera, Protective Grape Seed Extract, Nourishing Vitamins E & C.

The bottle states that the  final product is not tested on animals.  Does that mean it was tested on animals along the way?  Because if it does, I'm not liking it as much now.

**My Viewpoint!**

I received the new line from **Bath and Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar** as a gift and although I wasn't a "vanilla scent" fan, I am now!

**The Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar** bubble bath is very relaxing and leaves your skin with a faint smell that is warm and cozy.  Since I suffer from dry skin, I apply body  lotion after my baths and showers.  **The Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotion** is exquisite.  I can't express in words how good this body lotion smells.  I receive so many compliments asking what perfume or lotion I am wearing.  It's not overwhelmingly strong.  The body lotion is infused with real vanilla extract.

If you are having trouble finding the perfect gift for your female, stop by **Bath and Body Works** and ask the girls to show you where the **Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar** fragrance line is.  Your woman won't be disappointed!

B &B W's Warm Vanilla Sugar smells yummy but not for me!

I love a great lotion, but to me a great lotion smells nice but subtle, I don't like them to compete with the smells of my day and I don't like lotions that cause me to break out in pimples. No, I don't use this on my face, but I do touch my face a lot over the course of a day so when I used **B&BW's **lotions I notice that I get flare ups the next day on my face and if I apply this to my shoulders.

Warm Vanilla Sugar smells absolutely yummy, I love it, however it is very strong so if you're sensitive to smells like I am it may give you a headache. In fact, it's so strong that it tends to compete with my day. It not only competes with any other fragrances I may be wearing (perfume, hairspray, etc) but it also is so strong that this is ALL I seem to smell when I wear it - no fresh blowing breeze, no yummy food cooking smells, no hints of the laundry drying through the house...just this! So, although Bath & Body Works is yummy it's just to over powering for me - the scent lasts all days (even after you wash your hands) and it gives me headaches!

Absorption
Bath and Body Work's Signature Lotions are very smooth and seem like they would be soothing, but to me they don't seem to absorb very well, they just seem to lie on the surface layer of my skin.

They're great if you want just a quick layer of scent and minimal moisturizing or protection. Not for super dry skin - it won't do anything to help in my opinion!

My favorite Scent in Body Lotions

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion:

This was my first Scent that I used when I bought Bath and Body works lotions for the first time.I fell in love with it immediately and that had been like years ago and Bath and Body works has come out with so many other scents ever since but I still like this scent.

When I go to shop there I have buy few bottles of Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotions. If some one gives me this scent as a gift then I'm the happiest girl.It smells so sweet and so good and lotion is very smooth and gets absorbed immediately and very evenly and leaves my skin glowing , looking fresh and smelling good.I don't wear any perfume and this scent is enough for me to smell good and fresh.

An absolute classic.

I love Bath & Body Works. Granted, you will most likely come out of the store with around 14 more lotions than you originally needed but Warm Vanilla Sugar will always be a classic go-to scent. Any one and everyone loves it. The brand goes through so many phases of fragrances and seasonal collections but I'm so pleased THIS one has stayed afloat. The signature collection has many timeless scents available and would I would personally encourage anybody to try them all.

A beautiful blend of sugar and vanilla? I'll take it! Great for any season too. Not a lotion you could only wear around certain times to avoid feeling uncomfortable either.

Absorption
    Can take a little while to soak in completely but well worth it. Sometimes feels goopy or heavy but will eventually diffuse.

The feel after everything is all said and done, my skin feels very soft and silky, it lasts all day and the fragrance does too!

Love, love it!

from Natrona Heights, PA

This is my all time favorite. Many of the vanilla scents smell like you just finished baking. But not this one. It is light and creamy, easy to apply and blends into the skin nicely. When you couple it with the bath gel you get even more scent. And there is also a light spray. The scent lingers for quite some time. It last quite a while, even when applied daily it can last for several months. So a great bargain.

• Absorption:

A good scent and a pretty good lotion!

from Puyallup, WA

The warm vanilla sugar body lotion from Bath and Body Works is a pretty good lotion. It is not my favorite, but it is still a good lotion. It absorbs pretty well. My skin is sensitive so I'm pretty picky about which lotion I use. This lotion has fragrance and perfume in it that isn't the best for my skin. I find that when I use this lotion it soaks in and moisturizes at first, but then shortly after my hands feel dry again. That part bothers me. This one smells really good. The warm vanilla sugar scent is pretty strong and makes you want a sugar cookie. I can see why people that don't have sensitive skin would use this a lot. You can get this lotion on sale many times and it is one out of a lot of scents to choose from.

This lotion smells really yummy! It is pretty strong, but it smells good on your skin. The smell lingers for awhile.

Absorption
    It soaks in pretty well. My problem is that my hands don't feel moisturized very long. Other lotions have done better in the absorption area.

It is effective as a lotion and a scent.

• Absorption:

Great lotion for dry, cracked heels

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion is an excellent choice if you experience dry, cracked heels. I find that my heels are not dry or cracked when the weather is warmer. Once it starts getting cold outside, the skin on my feet becomes very dry and my heels crack. These cracks are very painful. The only way I have been able to solve the problem is to keep my feel well moisturized with a high quality lotion. I initially tried the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection lotion when I redeemed a high value coupon at Bath & Body Works. I paid very little out of pocket for this lotion and am very glad I decided to give it a try. This lotion is thick and creamy. It absorbs very well and provides hours of protection for my skin. I love the scent of this lotion as well. The vanilla is present but not overpowering. Overall, I am very impressed with this lotion. It is affordable and helps prevent my heels from drying out and cracking.

• Absorption:

Nice to use in the winter time.

from Las Vegas, NV

The scent of this smells so delicious that I just want to eat it! It smells very warm and comforting, especially in the winter. It is not too thick, but it is thick enough to coat my skin to where it locks in the moisture for hours, even when I am out in the cold weather. When I put on my winter gloves and go out, my skin actually feels soft when I take them off. It moisturizes my knuckles too. It absorbs okay, but it takes many hours for it to soak into its maximum ability. It can leave an oily residue, but it is not bad after it has been on for a while. It makes your skin shiny if you use a lot, but my arms can actually look dull if I use a light hand. It stings when I put it on my legs after I have shaved, so it is not the best for sensitive skin. To get my legs how I want them, I find myself using a couple layers.

Smells super sweet!

Absorption
    Can leave an oily residue as if it is not soaking in.

Very nice in the winter time for dry, cracked skin.

• Absorption:

It smells a little too strong for me.

from West Virginia

Overall the absorption on this was pretty good. If you go lightly it absorbs just fine and doesn't stick on your skin but if you try to slather it on areas where you're extra dry, it just kind of makes you feel greasy and doesn't absorb in so well. A little goes a long way.

The smell of this is what really turns me off. It's entirely too strong. I even tried adding water to it to done it down but it is just too overpowering and strong for me. My head kind of ached a little and it irritated my sinuses. It also smells manufactured and nothing like real vanilla should smell like.

It did leave my skin soft and smooth when I used a very minor amount. I wouldn't recommend for very dry skin because you have to use too much of it and it doesn't absorb deeply when you use a lot. The smell also isn't very guy friendly. My guy didn't want it on him and he didn't like the smell of it on me either.

It was way too strong and hurt my head. My sinuses just couldn't handle the fake vanilla scent.

Absorption
    It absorbs well if you use it very sparingly but if you try to layer and soak it into thirsty skin, it eventually just doesn't absorb anymore and makes you feel greasy.

It's good if you use it lightly.

In love

This is one of my favorite lotions! I love how hydrating the lotion is, and I'm addicted to this fragrance. I love it.

This product has a warm, sweet, vanilla sent which reminds me of roasting marshmallows, vanilla lattes from cafes, and cupcakes with butter cream vanilla icing at bakeries. It has a really nice, almost soothing fragrance that I'm addicted to.

Absorption
    About a nickle sized amount of this lotion is all that's needed for hands, and it is absorbed in a few seconds. It melts right into skin, and adds a ton of hydration and protects skin against losing moisture.

This lotion really does its job. I used it on my legs and they were instantly transformed from being extremely dry and chalky to becoming smooth, silky, soft, and radiant. Not only is this an extremely hydrating and effective lotion, the fragrance on it is simply divine. Unlike most body lotions with fragrance, this sent lasts all day, making you smell appealing and sweet all day long.

• Absorption:

Amazing product, but too sweet for me

I love the way this product works with my skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin without me having to continuously blend it into my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy film behind either.

This product keeps my skin moisturized for a day or two after application, but I find that I have to apply it more often than other moisturizers I've tried.

If you're looking for a lighter weight lotion, this particular kind is great. It absorbs within minutes, which is good if you want to get dressed quickly after application.

If you've tried the Warm Vanilla Sugar hand sanitizer, the lotion version of the scent is different, so make sure you smell it in person before you buy it!

Warm vanilla sugar is exactly what this product smells like. I really enjoy the scent of this product, but I find it to be too sweet. This product gives me a headache if I keep it on my skin for too long. I'm not a fan. However, if you like candy-sweet scents, I think this is a great one for you to try!

Totally hooked!

from Modesto, CA

I fell absolutely in love with Bath & Body Works warm vanilla body spray which prompted me to try out their Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion. The smell differs a little bit from the body spray to the lotion, and it does not smell exactly the same. The lotion has a much deeper smell than the lotion has. The lotion is infused with a delightful mix of fragrances that include intoxicating vanilla, white orchid, vanilla tonka (I assume that they mean just tonka beans which are used as a cheap substitute for vanilla beans), sparkling sugar, fresh coconut, fresh jasmine, warm vanilla bean, cocoa bean, and creamy sandalwood. Even though some of the mix seems a little bit on the random side of things they all blend magically and you are left with a sexy, rich vanilla scent that lasts for a pretty long time. The only disappointment I had was that this body lotion does not moisturize as well as some of the others. It still works better than a lot of other brands though!