Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream Sweet Pea

Pros

Cons

Strong, Sweet Smell

I love Bath and Body Works body cream but I have a hard time finding a scent that I can wear without giving me a headache. This scent is very sweet and fairly strong. I can actually wear this scent even though it is on the stronger side. I love the body cream's consistency more than the body lotion. The cream is much thicker and works great on really dry skin.

It really is a nice scent but like I said, it is on the stronger side. It is more of a flowery scent and reminds me of springtime. I am not usually a fan of flower scents but this one is nice because it has a touch of "sweetness" to it.

Absorption
I love the body cream at Bath and Body Works and I have been using it for years. It is nice a thick and creamy. It goes on smooth and you can instantly feel it moisturizing you skin. I love using it in the winter when my skin is really dry, I use it ever day!

Compared to other body creams Bath and Body Works makes you smell nice and does a great job with moisturizing your skin. It does what it is suppose to do as far as body creams go. It is thicker and creamier than their body lotion and the scent stays strong for hours.

This scent is not my favorite

I was very disappointed when I bought this scent. I am a huge fan of Bath and Body works products. I ordered this scent online because I really have not found a scent I did not like, so I thought this would be great. I was wrong. The scent smells okay in the bottle, but when it goes on my skin, it just doesn't smell good at all. The scent is very strong and does not work for me.
This product was very heavy and left my skin feeling oily and greasy. It did not absorb very well at all. I made the mistake of applying right after the shower and literally had to take another shower a few hours later because the smell was awful. I do not know what it is about this scent, but it does not work well with my skin.

The only thing I really do not like about this product is the scent. I could live with it being a thicker lotion, but the scent is just awful.

Absorption
The cream does not absorb well at all and left my skin feeling terrible. I could literally see the cream on my skin, it would not absorb.

Love it

from Florida

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream Sweet Pea:

One of my tops favorite scents from bath and body works. I love their body cream because it doesn't leave this oily feel. It sinks into my skin very well. The scent is long lasting as well as the cream. This is a really good subtle scent, not over powering.

This scent is not my favorite

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Great Cream with a Nice Scent

from Hartford, CT

Bath & Body Works has an amazing selection of hand and body creams with wonderful scents so they are usually my first stop when I want a wonderfully scented, rich, and effective cream.

Their Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream in Sweet Pea is another amazing addition to their selection.

The cream is super rich. It's very thick, yet absorbs quite quickly.

It does a great job of moisturizing thoroughly without leaving any greasy residue. It's great for hands and feet as well as the rest of the body. During the winter, or whenever I need it, I slather this on before bed and put on a pair of socks and I wake up to beautifully moisturized feet with silky, soft skin.

The scent is very pleasant, but if you're not used to it or particularly partial to it then it can be a bit overwhelming. Bath & Body Works adds a lot of scent to their products so they're usually quite strong. The scent does linger on the skin as well so you really do need to like it as you'll smell like it for quite a while after using it.

Strong, Sweet Smell

Smells really nice.

from Las Vegas, NV

The scent of this is really innocent. It is light and smells like delicate flowers. It can actually work on any age though, from young to mature. This is one of the few scents that I let my young daughter use. My grandmother loves it as well and thinks it suits her age group. It is definitely a scent for the warmer months because it is not heavy or sophisticated. I would not use it when going into the sun though because the thickness of the product may weigh you down, which is why I wear it at night time for repair. It is really thick and creamy. It works on the heels of my feet and makes them super soft if I apply it then wear socks. When my skin gets itchy and I can tell that I am getting stretch marks, I apply this. It soothes my skin and increases the elasticity. It does not absorb that great though and has a greasy residue that lasts until I wash my hands. I wear this after I exfoliate and it makes my skin feel like new, but it does burn a little bit, especially on my shins.

Best scent

I cannot say enough good things about how good this lotion smells. It is unlike any other lotion scent I have found. It is floral, fruity and fresh. The scent stays on your hands for awhile after application which is nice because it's do delicious. The lotion itself is thick and smooth. It is a tad too thick for me so I only use a little but so I don't waste it. It does a nice job of moisturizing my hands and also arms and legs. I would not use it on my face because it is too thick and might clog my pores or cause a breakout. My skin stays soft and hydrated well after application. I use it after a shower to lock in moisture.

Absolutely love this floral fruity scent. Probably my favorite scent. I highly recommend this for a spring or summer lotion.

Absorption
    Lotion is thick but rubs in well if you rub for awhile.

Makes your hands feel soft and smooth immediately upon application. Skin feels soft for hours.

Great body cream.

from TN

Bath & Body Works has some of the best scents on the market. Sweet Pea is one of my favorites. The triple moisture body cream in sweet pea is amazing! I prefer the body cream over the body lotion because it is thicker and the smell seems to last longer. Bath & Body Works triple moisture in sweet pea works really well to keep my skin feeling soft and smooth. My hands are really dry in the winter time so I keep a bottle of this body cream close by at all times. My hands feel so Mich better after using it. I would recommend this body cream to anyone, especially those with dry skin.

Sweet Pea smells so good! It is a sweet, light smell that I can't get enough of. With the body cream, it fives off the perfect amount of the smell. It is not too much or too little. It also lasts for a while on your skin, which I love.

Absorption
    Perfect! This body creams absorbs really well and does not leave skin feeling greasy.

Bath & Body Works body cream works great. It keeps my skin smooth and soft.

Works wonders

I cannot say how much I am in love with this lotion and the scent of it. I have always loved the smell of sweet pea and this lotion hits it dead on. It smells just like it without being to perfumey. It is also a very good moisturizer and it is at an affordable price as well. The texture is also really creamy compared to the lotions that are kind of like a liquid. It also makes it nicer to rub in and for your skin absorb. The price is also really reasonable since it works so well and lasts for quite a while. There is also only a little bit of color in it which is good if you are looking to stay away from dyes and harmful chemicals. It also comes in a nice bottle that is easy to open and get the product out. The lid is kind of slippery when the lotion is on your hands. I recommend this to anyone that loves to use lotion and loves the smell of sweet pea. This is a great product for old and young people with all kid of skin types.

• Absorption:

LOVE the lotion, not the scent

I love these particular lotions that B&BW offers. I find this specific line to have all the great qualities I want in a lotion, while skipping out on those things that I don't like.

This product is ultra-moisturizing; it's almost as moisturizing as a body butter. It's quite a thick product, almost a hybrid of the B&BW body lotion and the body butter put together. I find that the extra thickness really helps the product provide more moisture.

It blends in beautifully, and it's completely non-greasy. It absorbs almost as quickly as a regular body lotion, within 5-10 minutes.

I find that I only have to moisturize about twice a week when I use this product. It really is an amazing lotion.

I really dislike the Sweet Pea scent, but there's an endless variety of other scents that the company offers. Sweet Pea is very florally. Not overly so, but it's not a sweet floral scent.

I happen to love Black Raspberry Vanilla. So, if you don't think the Sweet Pea sounds that great, you should try the raspberry one!

Sweet Pea; sweet on me.

from Modesto, CA

I purchased Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream in Sweet Pea because I fell head over heels with their body spray in sweat pea, and because ALL of their body lotions and creams are absolutely amazing, and incredibly affordable. This particular lotion is enriched with milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract just like most of their triple moisture line of creams and lotions. This lotion is infused with tons of fruity, and floral smells that include sweet pea, watery pear, juicy loganberry, blackcurrant, sheer freesia, luscious raspberry, pink peony, soft musk, and plum woods. What you really smell is the sweat pea, raspberries, pears and peonies. It is VERY feminine, and it goes on pretty strong. Throughout the day the fragrance calms down in to a nice mellow sweet scent. The lotion itself is pretty thick, thicker than their normal body lotions. It glides on to the skin smoothly and leaves it feeling extremely soft all day.