Other Body Lotions:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion

4.9

Pros

• Smells great (6)
  • Softens skin (6)
  • Goes on smoothly (5)
  • Long lasting (5)
  • Moisturizes well (5)

• After shower/bath (6)
  • Bedtime (5)
  • Dry/chapped skin (3)

Love

from tx

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Winter Dryness

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

I buy a lot of different bath and body works. I buy in entire collections. I buy blindly everytime and try them. This is one of my favorites. It smells great and I use this one on my hands especially in the fall and winter. This is more of a warm smell, so I suggest use it in fall and winter. Bath and body works brand all moisturize very well. My hands stay so dry when it gets cold and this helps so much.

i love it smile

from ksa

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Long Lasting
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

i love it . after shower or in bed time make me relax

Good smell makes my hamds feel good

from La Puente Ca

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Not Greasy
      • Smells Great

Really good

I love the smell of this lotion

from TX

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
        • Moisturizes Well
        • Smells Great
        • Softens Skin

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

I love using this lotion because it smells great and makes my hands really soft. I just started using it and so far its been great.

awesome product

from bridgeport,wv

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Long Lasting
          • Moisturizes Well
          • Not Greasy
          • Smells Great

• Deep Moisturization
            • Eczema
            • Winter Dryness

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

great price and excellent scent not too strong or over whelming I get compliments every time I use this product

Great smelling lotion

from Shelby Township, MI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
            • Goes On Smoothly
            • Long Lasting
            • Makes You Feel Refreshed
            • Moisturizes Well
            • Not Greasy

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

This product is a great value and smells great also. It makes your skin feel great.

Great Product!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

I have always been a huge fan of anything Bath and Body Works has to offer. I love the scents they have and their products are amazing and effective! I got Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion in a gift basket someone gave me for Christmas and I really love it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! The Dark Kiss scent smells so good too! I use this lotion every single day and I could not be happier with the results. It is soothing, and smells amazing. I just had to buy more of it! I really, really love this body lotion! Bath and Body Works has done it again! This really is a great product! I would most certainly recommend it to all my friends and family! You should try it too!

The Dark Kiss scent is very, very nice! I love it! It smells so good!

Absorption
              It absorbs into your skin nicely and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.

Bath and Body Works brand is always very effective and this Dark Kiss Lotion is no different!

• Absorption:

I love this for my hands.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

I love their products because they all smell so nice and this one is one of my top picks. I usually don't use their products on my face because I once had some acne problems and I feel like if I put strong-scented lotion on my face, the acne will return. So I normally use this for my hands and when I want a nice burst of sweetness. It works well for my hands and I use it every time I come back from the bathroom. I keep it on my office desk so it is easy to reach and use.

The scent is almost perfect. It also lasts long so you will continuously get a burst of sweetness from your hands.

Absorption
              It absorbs pretty well. After a minute of applying, you don't feel anything sticky left on your hands.

I don't think it is super effective in keeping the skin moist. I have some cuticles on my fingers and they don't seem to be going away with this lotion. But at the same time, I didn't expect this to be that strong so I am happy with the nice smell.

Love this scent

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

I love Bath & Body Works lotion and this Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion is simply the best. I love this scent, it smells amazing but is not to overpowering. A little bit goes a long way with this lotion. Its very silky smooth and the fragrance lasts for a while so you can smell fantastic all day long. I usually only buy it when I have a coupon because the price is a little high. The bottle is a big size and it lasts me quite a while. I use it everyday, multiple times throughout the day and my skin is always left feeling soft, moisturized and smelling wonderful. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants soft skin that smells amazing.

By far one of my favorite scents. It smells wonderful without being to overpowering.

Absorption
              A little more greasy than other lotions I have used but still absorbs into my skin nicely leaving it soft and moisturized.

Does a fantastic job at moisturizing my skin and making it smell wonderful.

Best scented body lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Body Lotion:

This Bath & Body Works Signature Collection scent Dark Kiss is by far the BEST scented body lotion smell ever! It is a sexy smell that you can wear all day and night. It is never too strong or overwhelming, but you can use it all over. This lotion is always very good at actually absorbing into the skin and moisturizing versus other scented lotions that are basically water with perfume made so you can rub it into the skin. You can use it all day long on your hands to keep them smooth and soft. This is my favorite scent and I always have some on hand. The scent lasts all day and is paired magnificently with the Dark Kiss body spray. Like I said though, it never becomes too overpowering.

Great scent to seduce your loved one. Never overpowering, but definitely an aphrodisiac.

Absorption
              This lotion absorbs very well and quickly into the skin. Moisturizes and gives a great scent.

Works very well as both a lotion and a great body scent.