4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

incredible smell

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Cucumber Melon Triple Moisture Body Cream:

I own every bath and body works lotion that I can think of. I go into the store sometimes and I realize that I have all of them so I started shopping online. This smell is wonderful and I have been using this product for a long time.

The smell is cool and refreshing. I would describe it as a clean smell. I enjoy this smell all year round not just in the summer time.

Absorption
The creams from bath and body works tend to be a little thicker than other creams so sometimes they end up being a little greasy. I would still rate this one a 9 because to be that is a small factor to consider.

I get dry skin especially around my elbows and knees in the winter time. I use this cream and many others from bath and body works to keep the dry skin away. The small bottles of this are great. I have not been able to find them for a while but they are great to keep in a purse or handbag for those times when you need it like after using hand sanitizer at the office.

Absolute Favorite!

This particularly product scent is very cooling to the skin, especially for sunburn and irritation, while providing tons of moisture. I love it and highly recommend this product. This is another product on my list of great things to use!

The scent is breathtaking. It is cool and refreshing to the nose and it does having you guessing what the other scents are. The fragrance is faint, but it is there. I like that it you really don't need to saturate your skin to receive all the benefits of this product, as a little definitely does go a long way.

Absorption
It actually does absorb into the skin, rather that sit on top of it. It provide moisture through out the day and night and does not irritate the skin at all.

Very effective for all skin types. It is especially good for sensitive skin, as it is not loaded with perfumes and dyes that will irritate the skin. Exceptionally good for extra dry skin, specifically in the winter months and the dry air.

Incredible!

I have been using this lotion for several years, probably since I was about ten, I have been obsessed with the amazing qualities of this bath and body works signature collection cucumber melon triple moisture body cream. I love how smooth and flawless my legs look after using this lotion. The scars on my body have faded drastically since I re-started using this cucumber melon triple moisture body cream about seven months ago. That and the smell of this cucumber melon triple moisture body cream is so amazing! It lingers pleasantly and makes me want to smell my hands a bunch. Honestly, it is a smell that I can enjoy all day long for months and not get even remotely sick of it.

Absorption
This bath and body works cucumber melon triple moisture body cream has an amazing absorbency rate, it is truly incredible.

My skin feels smooth, soft, and sensual. I can't believe I found this amazing lotion that is one of the greatest lotions ever, and one of my top three most effective lotions that I currently buy.

• Absorption:

Fresh scent, refreshed skin.

from Modesto, CA

I purchased Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Cucumber Melon Triple Moisture Body cream because I was totally enchanted by the fragrance. This lotion offers a light scent with a delightful mix of fresh cucumber, cool honeydew, miguet, and soft must. You only really smell the fresh cucumber and hints of the honeydew. The scent is incredibly fresh, and clean smelling. It smells more natural than perfumery. It goes on very light, and the scent stays about the same throughout the day. It is strong enough that you can smell it, but not so strong that it can not be coupled with a perfume. The lotion itself is extremely creamy, and it absorbs astonishingly quickly in to the skin to alleviate any dryness. The formula is enriched with milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract which sinks deeply in to the skin and provides extraordinary softness. I would put this stuff on in the morning and by the next day my skin would still be super supple and silky feeling.

• Absorption:

One of the cleanest and freshest smelling body creams available

I love Bath and Body Works products. This happens to be one of my favorites. I have it at my sinks to use after washing my hands. It keeps them so moisturized. I keep one in my kitchen as well. I love the fresh clean fragrance. It reminds me of spring and summer.

The scent is clean and fresh. It does not have a heavy perfume smell. It smells like the luscious smell of cucumbers with a hint of fresh melons. Brings pictures of cucumbers freshly cut on a cutting board with a few slices of melon on the side.

Absorption
I love Bath and Body Works lotions and creams. They are absorbant and the creams especially deep moisturizer my dry skin. Especially after washing my hands in winter. I use it on my arms and legs after a shower to keep my skin moisturizer.

I use a lot of body lotion and creams. I love to use Bath and Body Works and especially their creams in the winter. I love how nicely it applies and how smooth it makes my dry skin feel to the touch.

• Absorption:

a great natural smelling skin cream

I have very sensitive skin and I am always looking for a product that is made with natural ingredients and scents that have all the skin healing benefits and help to control my dry skin long term. I like this skin cream because it is very mild yet works extremely well on all those dry patches that I get every winter.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly perfumed products but this one did not bother me and the scent of it is very light so there is no over powering smell left behind on my skin.

Absorption
This skin cream is very concentrated and thick but it absorbs very well deeply into my dry skin and does not leave behind any greasy residue like some other lotions and creams do.

I like that I have found a mild product that also works hard on the tough to treat dry patches on my skin. I have finally found a very mild product yet one that gave me all the skin healing results I needed.

Another summer time favorite

This is definitely a classic smell for me. Growing up my mother used this lotion and body spray. Every time I smell it I think about her. The smell is light and clean smelling. The lotion goes on smooth and leaves the skin beautiful and healthy looking. Definitely recommend this product.

The smell is so light and clean. Smells a lot like mellon and brings me to summer time even in the winter. Smells so crisp, clean, airy and beautiful. Wonderful product.

Absorption
Absorbs super fast. Great for dry skin. I have psoriasis and when my hands break out they hurt really bad. This lotion is wonderful for that. Keeps my hands and elbows soft.

I use this on my face especially in the spring time when the wind pics up and I am outside a lot. Helps to keep my face from getting wind burn. Great product,Great smell, great price, effective. Recommended for anyone looking for a light scent. You can use this lotion without having to worry if it will go with another lotion or perfume. The smell is so light I can use my body spray and the scents go together.

• Absorption:

This product is wonderful for dry skin and has a great scent.

I really like this product a lot. I have dry skin every season of the year. This is my go-to summer moisturizing lotion. It has a refreshing scent and really moisturizes well. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes a light, refreshing scent and needs deeper moisturizing than the regular lotions can provide. This product is as advertised. I keep a smaller version of this cream in my purse during summer. It is not greasy, which is very important to me. My skin loves this product.

I love this scent. I am easily overwhelmed by scents that are too strong. This scent is light and refreshing. I can use it several times a day and not be overwhelmed by it. I also don't get tired of the scent. I like it now just as much as the first time I smelled it in the store.

Absorption
This cream, as the others that Bath and Body Works carries, absorbs very well. It does not leave a greasy feeling after applying it. Yet, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

I love it. It meets and actually exceeds my expectations.

• Absorption:

Cucumber Melon body cream keeps legs and arms moisturized

from Northampton, MA

This lotion is great for right after shaving or just when you have dry skin. For example, I use it after going to Bikram Yoga because all the sweat dries my skin out.  This lotion replenishes the moisture and smooths my skin.  It smells good (although a little strong- not a kind to use in public) and is thick enough to soak deeply into my skin so I don't need to reapply.  I do find it a little too thick to use on my hands or when it's just a normal day (not particularly dry).  However, in the winter when I spend a lot of time outdoors and my skin (especially elbows and feet) gets dry and cracked, this lotion saves me.  Plus, the cucumber melon scent reminds me of summer.  I've had one bottle for almost a year and I use it several times a week, and I didn't pay much for it, so it's definietly worth the cost.  If you are just looking for a pleasantly scented moisturizer for dry skin, this is the lotion to buy.

Triple moisture body cream can be found with me always!

from Sugar Land, TX

I wanted to try a new light scent to take a trip since my mom gets bad migrants. I though this one was going to be fine & not bother my mom. But it did.  But for those who don't have migrants this is a great light sent of cucumber & melon. Its not  greasy as the old formula. The triple moisturing body cream is a miracle for me cause i have tried every kind of hand lotions for dry hands & when i had tried the old formula it worked wonders for me but the only thing i didn't like about the old formula is that it was  greasy !!! It lasts me a few months like 3 -5 or even 6 sometimes!

I would totally recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin like me!

I am now & forever a very loyal customer of Bath & Body works as well as a fan of their any different body creams, oils, candles & more!