Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Plumeria Body Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Miss this scent so much!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Plumeria Body Cream:

I really wish Bath and Body Works had kept plumeria as one of their regular scents. It was one of my all-time favorites, but now they only bring it out occasionally. I've tried to find something at Bath and Body Works to replace it, but nothing has the same appeal for me. If you find some during the special times it's available, give it a try!

The scent is the best part of this body cream. It's very floral and exotic. It's a fairly heavy scent, which isn't something I usually enjoy, but something about this plumeria scent makes me love it.

Absorption
This body cream absorbs really well. It can be easy to use too much, which will be difficult for absorption. It doesn't really stay sticky and absorbs quickly.

The Bath and Body Works body creams are very effective for me. They make my skin soft and smooth, and the scent lasts all day. I've been using these products for years, and I really enjoy them, especially when I have a coupon or they are on sale.

Like an island getaway!

from Phoenix,Az

I was so happy when I found out that Bath and Body Works brought Plumeria back! It is a fantastic and very exciting scent! I love the way that this wonderful body cream makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Plumeria has always been one of my favorites. I remember reading that the plumeria flower was grown in Hawaii and it is so tropical. Bath and Body Works has many wonderful products and I have received gifts as well as purchased their products for years. The cost can be a little high on some items, but they do have a lot of great sales.

The scent is absolutely fabulous! It seems very tropical,just like walking in a tropical flower garden. It is a very sweet flowery fragrance and I loved it the first time I ever experienced it. It makes me think of Hawaii.

Absorption
This body cream absorbs on the skin very well and is never sticky,it is such a nice body cream.

It is very effective and always makes my skin feel so soft and silky. This is one of my favoritess.

• Absorption:

Whisks me away to a tropical place.

from Modesto, CA

I bought Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Plumeria Body Cream because the fragrance was just to amazing to walk away from. The smell of plumerias takes me back to Hawaii, if you have ever been you know what I mean, and if you have not then give this a whiff and you will know the magical smell of tropical paradise. The scent is really strong though so I normally do not wear a perfume accompanied with this which is nice because honestly who does not want to smell like an exotic, beautiful flower. And it is a wonderful break for when you want to smell all exotic and tropical with out having the coconut or pineapple like scents to it. The body cream is a little thicker than BBW lotion which I love, and it absorbs quickly in to the skin leaving it silky smooth and soft. The bottle is soft and it allows you to squeeze out the lotion easily. You also do not need much to cover your skin and get all the great effects of this lotion.

This Body Lotion Smells Amazing & Makes Skin Soft & Silky

from Stockton, CA

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Plumeria Body Cream is like paradise in a bottle. I say that because the smell of it is wonderful. Plumeria is one of the most relaxing and sweet smelling lotions around. Okay, that is just my opinion, but I love it. The scent is "sweet, clean, fresh, flowery and airy" smelling. I like the texture of this cream because it is rich and thick. This cream will work wonders on dry to very dry skin. Almost anyone can use this cream. I would not recommend it for people with very oily skin. This lotion goes on soft and smooth and will make your skin feel silky. It will relieve your dry skin for hours. This cream is thick enough that it will firm your skin a little. I love the design of the container because it is "Oh, so pretty"! The color of the cream is pretty as well. You have to be careful with the bottom of this container because the edges are a little sharp. The original price of this cream is fair because it works so well, but why not buy it on sale or clearance. This cream will last for months and months because you get a fair amount. I highly recommend this cream. It works and it smells, "Oh, so good".

Carressed by Hawaiian tradewinds

from Bend, OR

The poetic:Every time I use this body cream it takes me back to Hawaii, sitting in the sand with the scent of plumerias swirling around me, and the tradewinds brushing my cheeks. Has a calming, soothing effect on me that doesn't soon leave.The practical:I have a frieght job which leaves my hands constantly dry and scratched. This cream softens the roughness almost immediately and leaves my skin feeling velvety soft, long after I put it on. I've tried many lotions and creams, but none do the job this one does. It turns me from being a box-throwing freight gal into a gentle lady once again.

Nostalgia in a bottle

from Hayward, CA

I don't like heavy fragrances which give me a headache, which is why I never wear perfume and can't stand walking past the perfume counters in department stores. But, I do love Plumeria products. I first wore this when I was in high school and I was disappointed to see it disappear from the shelves. However, once a year, during Bath and Body Works semi anual sale, I purchase amost a year's supply to hold me over until the following sale. This scent disappears so fast because it's frgrant but not overpowering, smelling of blossoming flowers and a tinge of a fruity note. It's very fast absorbing which makes it great for applying after a shower and i love the moisture it provides while lightly giving me a wonderful smell that lasts! It's also great for hands and does wonders for cracking skin due to harsh elements such as the winter cold. I love this scent and hope they don't discontinue it as companies often do these days.

Great moisure now back in one of my favorite scents!

from Ashland, KY

Admittedly, I have loved Bath and Body Works since back when I was fourteen or fifteen, and this was one of the first scents I really fell in love with after a friend gave me some Plumeria Lotion as a gift. It is one of the few scents that I have really been able to both like and actually wear, so I was perhaps a little more stoked about it than I should be when I saw that Bath and Body Works had brought it back to the stores. While I already love the moisturization of the regular lotion version, I find that I must say that love the Bath & Body Works Plumeria Body Cream even more. It packs even more of a punch in the area of moisturization and a little bit of the cream seems to go even further for me than the regular lotion version that they have especially if I apply it right after my shower while my skin is still slightly damp. It even works great during this extra cold weather we've been having this year. As with many products at Bath & Body Works, it may seem to be a little bit expensive compared to drugstore products, but when you consider that it moisturizes so well, that the moisturization lasts so long, and that such a little bit of the cream can go such a long way, well, then it really doesn't seem like the price is such an issue.

Bath and body Works Plumeria lotion smells great!

from Stanhope, IA

I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works and I can never pass by there without buying something for myself or as a gift for someone.  I could live in this store and be a very happy person, I love most all of their lotions, sprays and candles and I am always looking forward to trying any new scents for their products when they come out.  The Plumeria body lotion is really great and I absolutely love the way that it smells and you can get matching scents for your sprays, lotions, etc.. I have used this scent myself and I am very pleased with it and the scent lasts for a long time but it isn't so overpowering as to annoy others.  I have to rank the Plumeria scent among one of my favorites from Bath and Body, and I have also sent it to my mother who loves good smelling lotions also and she absolutely loves it also.  I would recommend this scent to anyone who asked and this is one of the scents from there that I always try to have on hand.

much better than many others

from Sanford, NC

One of my friend's gave me as a gift...............she also absolutely loved it and wanted me to try!

I was reluctant to switch from the one that i originally used.However liked it more than the one I previously used(nivea).As  hav a dry skin and it becomes rough if the lotions or creams are not very effective

I felt the difference in first use itself.My skin is becoming soft with regular use.the fragrance is longlasting yet not very strong.And it is not even expensive. will definately buy another one