Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Country Apple Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Just the right amount of scent & moisture that lasts forever

Whenever I get tired of using the same lotion over and over again, I always like to check out Bath and Body Works and pick out something that has just enough scent without being overpowering or headache-inducing. Bath and Body Works Country Apple Body Lotion is one that I always kept coming back to over and over again after being introduced to this particular scent by an old friend back in 2002. It was something scented in such a way that I was actually able to surprisingly use all the products in this scent without issue and I LOVED that. I wish I could find it again. The lotion really moisturizes well, my dry skin feels better than before application of it even after I've washed my hands later on. The price may seem like a little much, but it moisturizes my skin so well that such a little bit of lotion goes such a long way and thus lasts me a long time. I think the last bottle I had I used for about a year. I really hope they get it back in my local stores full time because it got to where it was just hit and miss and now I can't really find it.

Liquid too thin, it doesnt absorb

I never was a fan of Bath & Body Works until I discovered their Country Apple scent. It smells really good! I started using the Lotion and a good tube would last me about 1 year, since I love to wear it to sleep and wake up with really soft hands. The scent is really comforting, smells like real apples. I can't stand smelling like vanilla or cupcake scents. Of course, as soon as I discover it, they discontinued this scent. I was lucky enough to find this particular country apple in a smaller lotion size but this one does not work as good as the original one and I am very disappointed. This one does not absorb as well as the other lotion, I think the other one is a body cream. Leaves my hands feeling like I need to go wash them. Not soapy feeling, just very thin, like cupcake batter, very runny, that it doesn't work into my hands. I had to return all the ones I bought since I wasn't a happy customer.

I love the smell of this product. Just sad that it's been discontinued!

Absorption
Doesn't absorb at all; instead it is very thin liquid.

Doesn't do anything toward making my skin softer.

One of the better scents, but the lotion sucks

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Country Apple Body Lotion:

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Country Apple Body Lotion is one of the better smelling Bath and Body Works Signature Collection scents. I am sensitive to smells but Country Apple does not bother me too much since it's not very floral. However, much like all of Bath and Body Works Signature Collection lotions in this product line, it is no good as a moisturizing lotion. It actually makes my hands much drier than they were before. I guess this is a good thing for Bath and Body Works because it gets people to use more of it and then they have to buy it more often. But as someone who gets dry skin in the winter, I really need something that is effective. This lotion is really only good to make you smell nice but that is about it. So if you were just looking for this scent I would probably suggest a body spray for Country Apple over the actual lotion.

• Absorption:

I still love Country Apple!

I have been using the country apple scent for many years and still love it. It smells wonderful. This was the very first lotion I got at Bath and Body Works way back in middle school! I thought it was hands down their best smelling lotion and used it all the time. I am now 28 years old and still think it smells great! I do not use it as often but will still use it from time to time. The lotion works great. It really hydrates your skin. I use it most often on my feet, hands, and legs. It provides really quick relief for dry skin. Between the smell and the effectiveness, I would highly recommend this lotion! It is great!

The scent is awesome! It has a soft smell of apples. It almost reminds me of a Christmas scent. I love the smell of it!

Absorption
It absorbs really quickly into your skin. It does not leave me feeling greasy at all.

It is highly effective on your skin! It will give you quick relief for dry skin and add moisture. It is great!

• Absorption:

Country apple has a crisp scent

I used to use Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Country Apple Body Lotion when I was in high school and I loved the crisp apple scent. It lasted long and smells better than other apple lotions i have used before. It leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. I was recently at bath and body works and they no longer have the country apple. It is too bad because THAT was a good scent.

Best lotion

from SalemNY

The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CLASSICS Country Apple Body Lotion is my favorite lotion of all time. The country apple scent is my favorite scent of all the Bath and Body Works scents. The lotion makes my dry, rough skin feel hydrated and smooth. It is very easy to apply. The lotion is not too thick and it is not runny. It's a perfect consistency. It also absorbs very well without leaving greasy or sticky residue on hands. These are my favorite lotions because the scent lingers on my skin for hours. I've put this on at 6pm after a shower and could still smell it on my skin the following evening before my next shower. I apply this on the dryest parts of my skin only and overtop another lotion so I don't use too much of this. The only downside I can see about this lotion is it can be a bit pricey and I cam only find it online since their nearest store is a ways away. Other than that, I will continue to buy this lotion because the scent is amazing and the lotion its self keepsy skin feeling nice.

Almost edible

from Phoenix, AZ

A fun indulgence after the bath. Moisturizes my skin and leaves me smelling especially nice.

The appliness makes me imagine crunching into a fresh tangy apple.

Absorption
It soaks right into my skin, particularly after the bath, and hydrates me.

Very effective in moisturizing my skin and leaving the skin pleasantly scented.

• Absorption:

One of my favorite lotions ever

from TX

I love Bath and Body Works line products a lot. The Country Apple Lotion is one of my all time favorites. My entire family uses this because it does not have a girly smell. The lotion is great at blending into your skin without leaving a greasy film like some other lotions. The fragrance is great, it does not smell too strongly like apples, just the right amount of apple scent. It is very affordable and most often this store has sales where you can get lotions for very cheap. The Country apple is great for the summer time and also is great for the winter holidays. I would be cautious using this product on babies or people with sensitive skin.

My favorite scent that this company's line makes. Great scent for everyone anytime.

Absorption
Absorbs into your skin easily and does not leave a greasy film. Works great for entire body.

Great product to use for dry skin. This lotion is effective at moisturizing and refreshing your skin.

• Absorption:

Nice lotion with great scent

I love Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Classics Country Apple Body Lotion! Apple is one of my favorite scents because it is not too strong. This lotion has a nice, crisp apple scent that is amazing! It smells just like apples! I love that it is not too overpowering. It has a nice texture and goes on smoothly. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling great.

The scent is fabulous! It smells just like apples and is not an overwhelming scent. It smells so good.

Absorption
It absorbs nicely into your skin without leaving a gross residue behind.

This is a good daily lotion, but I would use something stronger during the winter time when skin can be extra sensitive.

B&BW Country Apple: A True Classic

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Country Apple Body Lotion is one of my favorite products ever put out by this company. Country Apple is a warm, comforting, and delicious smelling scent. It smells more like food than perfume (but in a good way).

The body lotion is a really light lotion, which is perfect for areas where you don't need or want to use their heavy cream formulas. While the creams are good for dry areas like elbows, heels, and knees, the body lotion is perfect for arms and legs.

I love that Bath & Body Works still carries the exact scent that I first begun using 15 years ago. I love that I can still go back and get an old favorite scent, in addition to all the new ones they offer.

Another nice thing is that B&BW also still smells the coordinating Country Apple heavy cream, body wash, and sprays, so that you can make sure all your fragrances match!
I love using the lotions in conjunction with the body mists.

Moisturizing and good absorption

I enjoy using this lotion. I have been a bath and body works fan for a long time. The one thing that I disliked about this lotion is the fact that the apple scent is very overpowering. I really love the scent of fresh apples if it is done right. I love the packaging of this product. I keep this lotion in my purse because I get really dry skin, especially in the winter. The one thing that I don't like about the packaging is the lotion opens very easily and has opened in my purse. That was a mess to clean up. I think this product has wonderful absorption and it keeps my skin silky smooth! Great product at a great price. Bath and body works offers many promotions and I really like that about this company. This would make a nice gift!

I do love apple scented things, however this particular scent was a little overpowering. It was like a perfume mixed with apple.

Absorption
Their products absorb really nicely.

This lotion will definitely keep your skin soft!

• Absorption:

A favorite lotion of mine

from Stanton, CA

This was one of the firs Bath and Body Works lotions I ever bought. I loved the smell of their Country Apples and loved the way it felt on my skin. It absorbed pretty quickly and my skin stayed moisturized for a long time. I love to keep it in my purse because it is a convenient sized bottle and I never have to worry about it exploding in my purse. I bought this lotion at first during the winter months when my hands always get so dried and cracked and painful. I never thought that it would moisturize as well as it did. I will continue buying this throughout all of the seasons of the year, because it works great year round.

It smelled exactly how you would imagine country apples to smell. :) Fresh and fruity.

Absorption
It really does absorb into your skin well, with little to no greasy residue.

It is very good at moisturizing my dried out hands in all weather types. It also keeps my hands smelling great for hours after application.