Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion - Coconut Vanilla

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion - Coconut Vanilla

Pros

• Absorbs quickly (3)
  • Goes on smoothly (3)
  • Long lasting (3)
  • Not greasy (3)
  • Smells great (3)

• After shower/bath (3)

BBW Coconut Vanilla lotion is my summer favorite

I can't walk passed Bath and Body Works without stopping by to see what is new. This past April I stopped in and saw a sign that they were previewing their three new summer vanilla scents, Vanilla Berry, Vanilla Coconut and Vanilla Lemon. They only one they had left was Vanilla Berry. Too sweet for me. They said they had received only a small shipment of the Coconut and Lemon and those were gone the same day they were put out. They said the other BBW stores were out of it too. They said they were expecting another shipment during the week. So back I went a week later and there were plenty of the the Vanilla Coconut. It smelled so good. They were a great travel size and I also thought they would make nice gifts for teacher appreciation week. I like to give a little something to my daughter's middle school teachers since once they hit middle school the teachers are forgotten. They fragrance is not too heavy but gives your skin a soft coconut vanilla scent. I got a lot of compliments and people telling me I smelled good and wanting to know what I was wearing. The teachers loved their coconut vanilla lotions too. The scent lasts a decent amount of time but I think if the scent was a little bit stronger I could reapply it less.

the scent is light and not overpowering. The combination of coconut and vanilla can be used all year.

Absorption
easily absorbed and does not leave a greasy feeling on skin.

with continued use your skin will stay soft

Tanning bed?

Bath and Body Works came out with three new fragrances for the summer, all of which are a vanilla based fragrances. Of these three i wouold have to say that coconut vanilla is the best, however it still isn't that great.

Coconut vanilla is considered part of the signature collection, so the bottle that is comes in is like those of the rest of the signature collection lotions.

The scent is a very sweet vanilla with coconut added to it, but is does not smell as classy as most of the fragrances that bath and body has to offer. Like I said it is very very sweet, and to add to that it will made you smell as if you have drowned yourself in tanning bed oil.

The lotion itself is of good quaility, and is the same formula that bath and body works uses for the rest of the signature collection. However like with the regular fragrances of the signature collection, if you suffer from really dry skin you might want to upgrade yourself form the regular lotion to the triple moisture lotion.

I think that the biggest problem I have with this lotion is the fact that once summer is over, or once they run out, you will no longer be able to get this lotion beacuse it is a limited time fragrance, and i hate buying something, liking it, and then not being able to get it again.

Coconut Vanilla Body Lotion, In Love At Last!

from Topton, PA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion - Coconut Vanilla:

I had the pleasure of buying and using this product one day when i stumbled into Bath and Body Works at my local mall. I have always been a big fan of coconut and vanilla lotion but never had the chance to experience the two scents together. And for the record the two scents together was mine blowing! What a perfect pairing. I am impressed big time. The packaging is great and the bottle size is great. It smells amazing and has a strong but not too strong scent that goes on smooth and creamy. Its great smelling like I just came from the beach. Who wouldn't love that smell?

smells wonderful

from springfield mo

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• Bedtime

I love coconut and vanilla and together they smell wonderful love the way it makes my skin feel after using it

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion - Coconut

from Rosamond,CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Not Greasy
      • Scent Is Not Overpowering
      • Softens Skin

Cons

• Expensive

• Bedtime
      • Deep Moisturization
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Eczema
      • Winter Dryness

Love this brand lotion, it lightly scents your skin that moisturizes quickly and easily absorbs, keeps you moisturized all day long and I get compliments on the fragrance they think I am wearing a expensive perfume instead of a lotion, others in my family like it too, it helps take away dryness and I find when I have eczema breakout it soothes and cools the irritation and helps heal it sooner. The only problem with this lotion is that the bottle it comes in is too small and expensive, they also discontinue their favored scents quickly, therefore I try not to get to fall in love with a scent too much.

Love this Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion

from Rosamond,CA

Very creamy easily absorbs and the scent is wonderful and last all day, I took a chance on this scent even though I have had Bath & Body Works before but a different scent which was also awesome and they all really soften your skin but the scent is not overly heavy but must warn you that this should not be worn with any other scent such as perfume that does not compliment this coconut and vanilla scent it will really clash if you do I made a mistake one day and wore a perfume that was different and was more overpowering than the lotion and made it smell weird, so this is best left alone without any perfumes or any body powders unless they too are unscented.

best smell ever

Love the scent of this one. Since I've been pregnant this is the only one I can wear without getting sick. The feeling of my skin after I put it on is so soft. My fair skin needs moustuizer to keep it looking its best. I love bath and body works products.

Light and beachy

Moisturizes really well

Keeps my skin glowing

Amazing!

from TN

Bath & Body Works has done it again! This Coconut Vanilla body lotion is amazing. With this lotion you get soft and smooth skin along with a wonderful scent that is left behind. One thing I really enjoy about this Bath & Body Works lotion is it does not leave behind a nasty, greasy film on your skin. It rubs into your skin really well and is not too watery or too thick. It has really helped me with my dry skin. I especially liked to use it during the winter months because my skin was extra dry and the smell reminded me more of the summer months.

I am a huge fan of the coconut scent and vanilla scent. With this lotion I get both of these. After I use the lotion I still smell a subtle sweet smell on my skin for most of the day. The scent is sweet and fruity but not overwhelming. It makes me think of the summertime when laying out at the beach or pool.

Absorption
      I could not ask for a better lotion absorption wise. It rubs in really well and you never have to worry about having a greasy film on your body after using it.

This body lotion works perfectly for me. It makes my skin super soft and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone.

Another Winner

Bath & Body Works never fails when it comes to body lotions or creams and this one is no exception. An amazing blend of coconut and vanilla in a body lotion. This is a nice lotion that goes on fairly thin, since it is not a cream and you really have to work it into the skin. I find this is best for the hands and elbows. I like to moisturize my arms and legs, but I find this lotion just not thick enough to cover those areas as I would like. I really love the combination of scents in this and it really hangs onto the skin well after you have applied it. It can be a bit greasy on your hands after you have used it, but I just rub the excess off onto the backs of my hands. It seems to absorb nicely and leaves a pleasant scent wherever you have applied it. It is a bit more expensive than other body lotions, and it is also only available during the warmer months, so you may want to pick up a few to get you through the Summer. Definitely would recommend this to those who love coconuts.

Yummy!

Average

Great for hands

Like a Slice of Heaven

from MI

Bath and Body Works Coconut Vanilla Body Lotion is a total hit. I absolutely love this scent and cannot say enough good things about it. I have been a loyal Bath and Body Works customer for many, many years, and am always willing to try new scents, especially when they have the great sales - which of often!

When this one came out, I knew it was one I just had to try, because it was the perfect combination of two of my favorite scents: coconut and vanilla. Well, it's simply amazing. It is the perfect blend of each without being too overpowering, and it still manages to be refreshing. It smells like summer. And, since it is Bath and Body Works brand, you can trust that the lotion will go on smooth, rub in nicely and not leave you feeling greasy, but just soft, smooth and moisturized - while smelling delicious. I absolutely adore this fragrance and recommend it to anyone who is looking for something new to try!

• Absorption:

One of the best body lotions I've used

I really love most of Bath and Body Works fragrances. One of my all time favorite is this signature collection coconut vanilla. Its one of the best smells I ever smelled. It just reminds me of a tropical paradise island with a pina colada. Its so sweet smelling and the smell lasts all day. The smell isn't overpowering, its very moisturizing to my skin and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a creamy and rich texture. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. My skin is less dry and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Its great for the summer time especially when you go to the beach. This body lotion is a bit pricey but when Bath and Body Works have there sell I always get these lotions. I will definitely purchase this coconut vanilla body lotion again. I would recommend this to anybody who loves the sweet fruity smells.

The greatest scent, a unique blend of sweet coconut and vanilla that's long lasting.

• Absorption:

Coconut Vanilla is a great every day scent

This lotion reminds my of my favorite time of year: summer, spent relaxing on the beach with that coconut-scented tanning lotion background. Coconut Vanilla reminds me of milder version of that tanning smell - but perfect for an everyday lotion. I work around many people with sensitive noses, and constantly get compliments on this smell, and I've never had a complaint about it being strong or overwhelming. I keep a bottle on my desk at work for a quick fix when my hands get dry, or I'm just missing summer during the winter cold!

I adore coconut scents - so this lotion is one of my favorite from Bath & Body Works. It's an everyday kind of scent, perfect for going out, going to work or just relaxing around the house.

Absorption
      The lotion goes on thin, spreads out easily and absorbs in well without leaving a filmy layer on your skin.

It moisturizes your skin, plain and simple. It does exactly what it supposed to do.