4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Best smelling lotion out there.

The first time I had ever tried the "Bath and body works signature collection Black raspberry and vanilla" scented body cream was at my grandmothers house. I have extremely dry skin and needed lotion. As soon as I smelled it I knew I had to buy some. It comes out of the tube at the perfect consistency. The texture is really rich and creamy, not watery like alot of lotions I have tried in the past. It rubs in really smooth and the scent actually lingers on your skin for a while. It starts working immediately on dry wintery skin, which is what really drew me in (besides the delicious smell) I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Whether you want it to moisturize your skin or just to add a little extra scent to go with your body spray, this stuff really is amazing!

It smells delicious. You can mainly smell the berry scent with a hint of vanilla to balance out the scent. It's truly wonderful, one of my favorite Bath and body works scents.

Absorption
It does take a little longer to absorb into your skin, which didn't seem to bother me much. I tend to like my lotion to sink into my skin faster than this, but I was really surprised at how good it actually worked.

Very effective. It softened my dry skin up within five minutes.

Way too much fragrance, okay moisture

I got this as a gift for Christmas from someone who doesn't know me very well. I put it away with the intent of regifting it at some point, but when moving left all of my usual body products hidden in the mountain of boxes I had no choice but to try it. The texture is a bit heavier than I expected, but not all in a bad way. It's more greasy going on than I remember their creams being. It does sink in somewhat well, and it does moisturize okay, but the fragrance almost killed me. I was stuck in a cloud of funk for over an hour before I gave up and took another shower. I am not a heavy perfume type person - I do wear fragrance occasionally but it's light and natural. This smelled heavily of artificialness, way too sweet, odd amber-ish notes... it was horrible. It went right in the trash, the outside bin. I'm sorry Bath and Body Works, I have used other products from your store and liked them; this is not one of them.

Way too much, way too fake smelling, I felt like there was a cloud all around me.

slow, but effective

once it sank in, my skin was nice and smooth

Smell that lasts

from buffalo,ny

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Black Raspberry Vanilla Triple Moisture Body Cream:

This lotion is thick but not greasy. The smell really lasts throughout the day, which is great for someone like me, who works with people all day. This smell is not too strong but is very long lasting. I hate wearing overbearing perfume so this is the ideal product for me.
    I work in the healthcare industry and I am constantly washing my hands as well. This lotion is great to keep my hands soft throughout the day. I also would recommend this lotion for those that have cold winters. I usually put this lotion on right after washing my hands to really make sure my hands were moisturized.

Love BBW

from Modesto, CA

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Black Raspberry Vanilla Triple Moisture Body Cream did wonders for my skin. The formula is enriched with conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract. The bottle promises " deep, 24-hour moisture" and it lived up to that promise! I would recommend this product to anyone that has dry skin issues and likes the smell of berries and vanilla.

I am no where near a huge fan of raspberries. I don't like the taste of them at all nor do I care for the smell. I was pleasantly surprised that this lotion smells more like blackberries (Which I love) than raspberries. It also has a very subtle undertone of vanilla which is just delightful. The smell is also pretty strong, and it last for a while after application.

Absorption
    The lotion itself has a very nice consistency. It is velvety smooth, and it rubs and absorbs in to the skin quickly.

This stuff made all of my dry spots disappear, and made the rest of my skin baby soft.

Bath & amp; Body Works Signature Collection

What can I say, I love Bath & Body Works. I have been a fan for many years and I get teased all the time about it. This is one of the best body creams I have ever used. I do prefer the body cream over the lotion, especially the triple moisture one. I recommend anyone to try this product, I do not think you will be disappointed.

The Black Raspberry Vanilla is one of most favorite scents that Bath & body works carries. The sad part is that you never know when they will discontinue the one you like most, this has happened to me many times. I suggest always getting more than one if you find one you like just in case they discontinue it.

Absorption
    The triple moisture body cream absorbs twice as fast as any other than I have used. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your body, it leaves it feeling so soft and healthy looking.

This product works great for dry and sensitive skin, it moisturizes so well. I love using it as soon as I get out of the shower.

• Absorption:

Bath and body works has the best products

from Maple Shade, NJ

The bath and body works signature collection has done it again making a product like the black raspberry vanilla triple moisture body cream that is amazing. After only using this cream for one week my skin felt softer and more even with no dry patches or spots. I was also able to use this cream on my whole body Also got alot of comments on the smell from friends and family. MY experience with Bath and body works moisture cream is light and also can be used on your whole body. It also comes in a great size that it easy to take on the go and also store in small spaces. This triple moisture body cream also absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving trace of the cream on skin. This makes it good to use without worrying that it will stain cloths. I would recommend this product to everyone that wants something that smells good and also gives you the moisture that you need.

• Absorption:

Best smelling lotion out there.

from Ohio

Absorption

Very effective. It softened my dry skin up within five minutes.

Way too much fragrance, okay moisture

from Maryville, TN

slow, but effective

once it sank in, my skin was nice and smooth

Very Feminine Scent

from Columbus, OH

Bath and Body Works definitely sells the best body care products. They sell so many great smelling products that it's hard to choose which one to buy! The black raspberry vanilla is my favorite. I have several bottles of Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Triple Moisture Body Cream placed throughout my house. I can't get enough of this scent. I like stronger scents that are long lasting. Raspberry vanilla is a very feminine and sweet-smelling scent. I use it all over my body, everywhere except for my face. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and smelling great. I get so many compliments on this scent when I leave the house wearing it. I always stock up on bottles of this scent. I recommend this body cream to anyone who loves vanilla scented body care products. The mixture of raspberry and vanilla smells great.

The scent is amazing. I wish I could bottle it and make it an air freshener.

Absorption
    This body cream is thick, but it melts on to my skin and absorbs quickly. It absorbs much quicker than I originally thought it would.

My skin is so soft from using this body cream daily. I use it after a shower, on my hands after washing them or washing the dishes and whenever I want to smell great.

Love this body cream!

This is one of my favorite body creams! The body cream has a very thick consistency, so when you put it on it really stays. It is the perfect consistency and it is not oily or greasy either. I live in a dry area and have to wash my hands a lot for work. Therefore my skin is dry a lot. Every night I use this body cream before bed and I swear it helps my skin to be a lot softer. My skin would not be in as good of shape if it weren't for the body cream. I love the black raspberry vanilla scent. It smells luxurious and so good! It's not an overwhelming scent, but it is subtle enough for others to notice it. When Bath and Body Works has a sale I love to stock up on it for myself or to give it as gifts! I usually wait until their semi-annual sale and get a lot of these body creams then. It also stores well for a long time. I have had one that I purchased over a year ago and it did not change the consistency of the cream at all. I cannot say enough good things about this fabulous body cream because it really is one of the best!

• Absorption:

Amazing! Bath & Body Works just makes great products.

I've been using BBW moisturizers since the company built a store local to me. The company makes scents and products that are fresh, lasting, and beautiful. This product in particular is one of my favorites. The black raspberry vanilla scent is delicious, no other way about it. You smell like a cookie and a flower at the same time! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and young, and the softness lasts a good long time. The only reason this product isn't a ten is because the lotion takes about 15 minutes to completely soak into your skin, and in that time it feels sticky and even oily. If you're putting it on after showering, be prepared to wait a while before getting dressed, because it feels like your clothes will stick to you. Other than that one drawback, BBW makes the grade every time!

Not too much vanilla, not too much raspberry. A perfect mix.

Absorption
    As I said before, it takes about a quarter of an hour for the lotion to completely sink in.

Strong Scent, Fabulous Formula

from Chicagoland, IL

I absolutely LOVE the formulation of the Black Raspberry Vanilla Triple Moisture Body Cream. Like all of the other Bath and Body Works Signature Creams, this version leaves my body feeling drenched in softness and moisture. Unlike similar body creams it doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky, sticky, or craving more.

Another plus for the body cream is that its effects last until I put it on again the next night. I can tell because when I first get into the shower each night, the water initially beads off of my skin from the continuing protection of the cream.

I usually apply the cream only during the winter months because it is so thick and rich. My skin doesn't need that level of protection in warmer months, so the body lotions suffice for the majority of the year.

What keeps this from getting a perfect ten from me is the I find the scent to be much too strong for my liking. Don't get me wrong; I buy from Bath and Body Works primarily because of the yummy scents. But sometimes, they are a little too intense in my opinion.