4.8

4.8

Take me away to peace

from Bend, OR

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath:

Delightful bubble bath that lives up to its claims and causes no problems for my sensitive skin . Sandalwood Rose is a calming fragance that takes me right out of my stressful day into another world that is peaceful and serene. The added ingredient of rice milk complex in this bubble bath soothes my skin, and leaves it feeling soft and supple.

One of my all time favorites

from Chapin, SC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath:

I love Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath wash. It has a beautiful scent to it, nice roses, but not too girly or sweet. This product is hard to find at Bath and Body Works, so on the rare occasion I see it being offered, I gobble it up! It is truely my favorite Bath and Body Work scent. A lot of the aromatherapy line are just way too strong of a scent for me. This one isn't as sharp, and with a bubble bath, it has just enough scent to it so that you can still smell it on your skin, but not overwhelming that it would clash with your deodorant or other products. The bubble bath foams up really nice, it's not a body wash, so the bubbles really do last. If you see a bottle of this at your local BBW, get one for me while you're at it!

"Relax with Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath"

from Brush Creek, TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath:

I have used a lot of Bath & Body Works products but had never bought the Sandalwood Rose Bath Foam and last year at Christmas my daughter gave me a bottle, she said it would help me to relax and destress while bathing. It has a calming effect to it and the scent is a little stronger than I like but the more I used it, the more it seemed to just take all the worries of the day away. I enjoy using it to relax after a long day. Bath & Body Works have great products and they come in a lot of different scents that anyone could find just the right one for them.

The Sandalwood and Rose really foams up greats so you don't have to use a lot to have a nice relaxing bath. It rinses off well and leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. They have the Bath & Body shops in most every city now so it's easy to go and browse around and find the one that is right for you. I would recommend the stress relief Sandalwood and Rose bath foam for a soothing and relaxing way to end a hard day.

love the sensual aroma

from Elmhurst, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath:

I love to shop at bath and body works shop.  Their products are great and affordable and there is always something for everyone.  I enjoy the different scents and the pretty packing they have.  I purchased Sandalwood rose foam baht because I always loved the smell of Sandalwood.  When I was a child, my mom had a very beautiful and delicate sandalwood fan that she would fan us with. Sandalwood has a sweet and sensual scent.  This Bath and Body works product contains both sandalwood and rose fragances. Double yummy. Basically you need to put a capful into a tub of running water. Your whole bathroom will be smelling like sandalwood and roses.  The Bath and Body works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath has some bubbles - not alot. Its not a buble bath. My daughter and I like to soak in it. If you used this before bed, you can skip the deodorant.   your skin will be heavenly scented when you come out from the tub. You can often catch a sale at  bath and body works and get a complete set of this great scent. I would recommend the lotion and foam bath.  if you're into massages, get the Sandalwood Rose scented oil.

Bath and Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath is very relaxing

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath:

I have been a lover of bubble baths for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, they were a fun play time. Now, they're a way for me to de-stress after a long day of work. I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works' products, and the Sandalwood Rose Foam bath definitely lives up to expectations. It is by far one of the most relaxing scents in their line. The foaming bath is soothing as I'm soaking in the tub and the scent quickly calms any anxiety I may be feeling.

One of my favorite things to do is read while taking a bath as I find it even more relaxing than just sitting in the tub. I'll light a few candles, pour in some of the foam bath, and let the tub fill up. Then I'll grab a book and slide on in. I've been known to completely lose track of time while reading in the bath, and before I know it, more than an hour has passed and my fingers look like prunes.

I will definitely purchase this product again as soon as my current supply runs out (well, maybe I should get some once I'm running low, so I'm never without it ;p). The price is very reasonable, especially when B&BW has a sale, so I don't have to plan or budget in order to get it.

I want to sniff the bottle all night long.

from Tylertown, MS

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose Foam Bath:

This scent is almost intoxicating. It is unlike any other fragrance I've ever had.  I don't like sweet scents and most of the time, anything other than fruity fragrances give me a headache after wearing it a while.  This one is a keeper.  I just hope they don't discontinue it anytime soon.