Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz

Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz

Lovely

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

I gave this an 8 - it is a wonderful go to. Sweet and not overly sweet. The only reason I gave this an 8 instead of anything higher is the fact that I notice it doesn't have the staying power of some of the other bbw products.

Delicious, just doesn't seem to stay as long so be ready to reapply

If you like food scented perfumes, you'll like this

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

I love Bath and Body Works, and I love their Warm Vanilla Sugar line. Their take on the vanilla classic has a unique depth and smells wonderful. Even though I love this scent in their hand soap, shower gels, and even hand/body lotions, I don't really like it as a body spray. It's not that I don't like the scent; I just prefer a perfume/body spray that isn't food-related--I prefer something a little less sweet and/or more floral. That said, if you are a fan of food scented perfumes, you will love this stuff. Bath and Body Works products are more expensive than your average drug store personal care items, but you can often get them on sale. In fact, as I write this review, Bath and Body Works is having a sale right now where if you buy three products, you can get three free (on their website--not sure if it's also valid in stores right now, but they frequently have similar deals in-store).

Such a yummy scent!

from Mifflintown, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

i love this stuff! I think the warm vanilla sugar smells so yummy that i could drink it right from the bottle if i thought it would taste as good as it smells! i use this after slathering on the matching body cream so the scent lasts even longer. i love sweet smells and baking smells so if you do as well, you will absolutely LOVE this spray!

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

I am a creature of habit. Once I like something, there is no more trying new things for me. It could be a good thing, but then again it could be a bad thing! I fell in love with the scent Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works when I was in 7th grade ( I am now a senior in college). I kid you not when I say that is the only scent that I buy from Bath and Body Works. It is MY signature scent and everyone around me knows me by that smell! Warm Vanilla Sugar smells just like its name. It was warm scent, with a sugary vanilla smell. I wear it year round. It lasts all day with just my initial spray in the morning. However, the smell does get a little more subtle throughout the day; still there though. Even if you spray a fair amount, the scent does not get too overwhelming. The packaging of the bottle has changed twice over the years, but the product to me, is still the same. The bottles are nothing to special. It does its job which is to spray. I've never had any problems with the spray nozzle. Great scent overall!

Bath and Body Works Pleasures warm vanilla sugar is sensual

from Hot Springs, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

Bath and Body warm vanilla sugar body splash is so yummy and good to smell and love the softest of smell. This spray smells like vanilla and sugar like cookies or something you would eat smells so seductive too. I love this fun lighthearted product it really smells so good after applying and contains aloe vera. This is good spray for anytime of year and smells super. This is just one of my favorite bath and body works products the matching lotion and shower wash is available to match this delictable scent and you get a nice soft scent after spraying the entire body after washing. This particular scent is classic and good for all ages and not really too expensive just about middle of the line in price. I recieved alot of compliments when wearing this scent and seemed to last for a long time before having to reapply it and I love the fact it is in a spray bottle so you can aim and spray those difficult areas to reach and is so light in scent you can spray and refresh the entire body when appyling. Nice product nice packaging great scent.

sweet and tempting

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

Vanilla is one of my absolute favorite fragrances.  Of course, I happen to love almost all of the bath and body works products and Warm Vanilla Sugar is no exception.  I didn't know about the fragrance though, until a good friend of mine gave me a bottle of the lotion as a gift for my birthday.  She informed me that there was a whole line of Warm Vanilla products and I discovered the body splash when I shopped the store on my own.

Fortunately, Bath and Body works almost always has some kind of sale going on so I was able to buy the splash at a discounted rate.  I purchased a few different fragrances of the splashes at the same time, but the Warm Vanilla is my personal preference.  It reminds me of sugar cookies after they have come out of the over in the winter time.  It has that nostalgic feel and presence.  It makes me feel pampered and comforted.

I like the splash because it is light and wears lightly too.  I like to layer it with the Warm Vanilla lotion.

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash is refreshing!d

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash is a fresh and creamy scent with deep vanilla and sugar undertones.  It is a very warm scent that is not too heavy but most certainly not light.  This is a wonderful relaxing scent as well.  Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash is perfect for all women as it is a universally relaxing and soothing as well.  I really like how the scent of  Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash really stays with you for quite a few hours.  Some body splashes have a tendancy to fade away so quickly but not Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash.  It stays with you for hours because this is a very rich and creamy scent.  I only had to reapply this twice during an 18 hour day at work, so I am very impressed with the staying power of this particular scent and I really like how the scent fades away but still lingers with a nice vanilla scent.

Warm Vanillia Sugar body spray smells sweet!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Bath & Body Works Pleasures Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash 8 oz:

I love the Warm Vanilla Sugar. I have used it for years. I like it because it's not over powering. it's not sickley sweet smelling. It's not too floral either. You can wear it year round. It's a nice classic sent that  anyone can wear.