View more body lotions

Pros

Cons

Wonderful for Winter

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

I first found this product while Black Friday shopping a few years ago. I usually stock up on Bath & Body Works at Black Friday sales and then have the products to use during the rest of the year. This has easily become one of my greatest random buys, as it has become one of my favorite scents and products. This product contains a rich and wonderful scent that is perfect for late fall or wintertime. This body butter is perfect for moisturizing typical dry spots such as knees, ankles, elbows, and feet. I often put a heavy layer of body butters product on my feet before bed and cover my feet with socks. When my skin needs a little extra moisture, this is undoubtedly my go-to product.

I would definitely recommend this product. It is one of the best moisturizers that I have used and it smells absolutely amazing. Overall, this product is a really great value and would be my top recommended product for anyone with dry skin or trouble dry areas.

• Absorption:

Has become my signature scent

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

Nothing feels better than having your fiance constantly telling you how great you smell except maybe that AND having baby soft skin!

I almost don't want to review this product for fear that it becomes more popular and I won't be able to get it when I need it. It is that amazing. Bath and body works has really out done themselves with this lotion.

I smear it on me as soon as I get out of the shower and it smells heavenly for hours afterward. I have heard many people say that it doesn't keep their skin moist but it keeps my skin moisturized and so smooth (then again I have never had a problem with dry skin).

It truly has become my signature scent and a bathroom staple. I really wouldn't dream of switching.

• Absorption:

great scent, not crazy about parabens

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

I'm pretty healthy when it comes to lotions and what I put on my skin so I was disappointed that this otherwise great body butter has parabens and other ingredients on the no-no list for skin care.  The scent for the B&B Works Brown Sugar and Fig is very nice although I find it can be overpowering if you use to much.  Ultimately less is more with this one.  It is a very rich and moisturing body butter but I couldn't get over the ingredient list and ended up taking it back.  the other drawback is that the body butter is pretty expensive unless you are buying multiples or have a Bath & Body Works coupon which seem to be widely available.

Bath & Body Works does have a very good return policy if you were still interested and wanted to try it out.  I'm not sure if they do take home samples but you can also test any of their products in the store.  I liked the scent and was excited about it initially but didn't want to use a body butter with parabens.

Absorption
a little greasy

• Absorption:

An easy way to mellow out!!!

from North Pole, AK

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

I love Bath and Body works, but it seems like everyone that uses it goes for the Warm Vanilla Sugar. I absolutely loved that too,  but I was looking for something different. I smelled around, ;) and came up with this scent. :) It is heavenly!!! :) It makes your skin incredibly soft, and leaves the scent behind to make you remember it. :) I would recommend this to anybody! I have had people that I didn't even know come up to me, and ask me "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING??? IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!" It makes me feel good about myself, and I think my hubby likes it too. ;) He seems to want to snuggle more after I put some on. And who doesn't want more of that?!? I have two year old girls that I baby-sit ask me for lotion, and they put it on their hands and say "mmmmmm!!!!" It is sweet to me that even at a young age they can appreciate it's goodness. I really think that it helps my nails stay healthier too. Right after* *I started using it, my nails started growing out. And THAT is something worth buying!

super moisturizing for dry skin!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

This stuff is simply awesome for the dry-skin sufferer!  It's so thick, it's more of a gel or a paste, and you have to make sure to rub it in completely.  But the scent is light and pleasant, and not overpowering.  It doesn't linger or compete with other fragrances or perfumes.  Even better, Bath and Body Works has a whole collection of body butters with complimentary body sprays and perfumes, so you can match all of your scents and enhance th eyummy smells, if you want to.  I have scaly-dry skin in the winter, but after a week of using this faithfully after taking a shower, my skin was definitely not as dry and it felt smooth and hydrated.  I like that the containers are recyclable, too, and sturdy enough for traveling in checked airplane baggage.  It's not sticky and won't spill, and the thick formula really hydrates and nourishes dry skin, or even normal skin that needs a bit of attention.

heavenly smell and fragrance

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

Personally, I love B&BW Brown Sugar and Fig and I am truly sorry that they are putting this scent out to pasture; that is some GREAT smelling stuff. I bought the body butter and other stuff via Ebay a while back, and puttng it on my body made it soft but also made it smell so heavenly; not real heavy scented, not fruity, but engaging enough to wear and not worry if you killing your neighbor real hard with your scent. Check it out if they have it in the store locally, but check online for more. You won't be disappointed.

Warm, Sensual, Delightful

from Temple Hills, MD

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

The scent is so warming, like putting on a sweater right out of the dryer!  When layered, the sweet scent lasts all day, and the body butter keeps your skin smooth until your night time bath.

The Wall flower plug-ins add the finishing touches to your bedroom that leave you completely wrapped in Brown Sugar & Fig

Soothes Skin and Moisturizes

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

I have never been a huge fan of body butter, because most solutions are very greasy and don't work as promised, but I love this product.  The lotion is thick and creamy and the scent is amazing.  I love the aroma of fresh figs with sweetened sugar, it is just what you need to relax.  The body butter provided instant relief to my dry skin and didn't feel greasy at all.  It was absorbed quickly into my skin and left a soft shine all over.  This body butter provides nourishment and rehydration to your skin and is a great alternative to regular body lotions.  The scent lasts for a while, so your skin will feel soft and smooth and smells great.  This provided great relief to my skin and has a wonderful aroma.

Now this is my idea of a body butter! Phenomenal!

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter:

I picked up the *Brown Sugar and Fig Body Butter* on a recent trip to the local Bath & Body Works.  It was in the 75% off bin and I really liked the scent, so I figured I couldn't go wrong.  After using it for almost two weeks now, I love this stuff and wish I had bought another jar or five of it.

This pale pink product is extremely thick and rich.  A small scoop of *Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Butter* is enough to cover an arm or leg with a lovely layer of moisturizer.  It is easy to work into skin and absorbs faster than I expected.  After covering myself in this product, my skin feels hydrated, supple, and soft.  I really need a powerful moisturizer during the winter and this body butter doesn't disappoint.

The *Brown Sugar and Fig* fragrance is unique and quite pleasant in my book.  I don't know exactly what a fig smells like but this scent is very similar to the fig candles that I buy from a local candle hop.  The only other note that my not-so-great sense of smell can detect is a hint of musk.  Bath & Body Works states that the scent is a blend of "ripe fig, creamy coconut milk, carmelized brown sugar, and soft, velvety musk."  I don't detect the coconut or brown sugar, but others may.  Overall, to me, this fragrance is a warm and comforting one.  It lingers on skin for several hours after application and I find it to be uplifting and very pleasant as I move through my day.

When I want a body butter to use on my skin, I am looking for a very thick and rich product with a consistency akin to actual softened butter.  *Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig Body Butter* is a phenomenal product, in my opinion, and one that I need to buy some more of.  It is a wonderful blend of hydrating moisturizer and lovely fragrance.  Definitely recommended!