Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Body Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Trade up from B&BW lotion to the body cream!

I have to be honest: I have had this 8 oz. tube of Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin Body Cream in my nightstand for 8 months without using it. I got it for Christmas. On Christmas, everyone gives me B & B W body lotion in assorted scents. I hate the body lotion. It's runny and leaves a sticky residue on my hands. If I try to wipe it off on a towel, towel lint sticks to my hands.

Well, after washing my hands one time, the body cream was the closest, and since it didn't come in the same type of bottle as the lotion, I tried it out. I love it!!!

It's really thick, so you only need to use a little. That's great, because it will go a long way. It moisturizes really well, and the feeling lasts a long time. There is no greasy or sticky feel after you rub it in.

I know I am in the minority here, but I think the B & B W scents are too strong in everything. The mango mandarin isn't too bad, though, and the scent does not linger.

I wish they made this in a small tube to fit in the purse.

Bath & Body Works Body Cream - smells great but it's too thick.

Bath & Body Works Body Cream is available in a lot of different unique scents, sure to please just about everyone. However, it is a bit thick to use as an all-over body cream. It also doesn't protect the skin very well from the elements. If it is just the smell that you are looking for, then this is the perfect product. However, if  you are looking for skin nourishment or protection this product is an underachiever.

Bath & Body Works Creams are thick & moisturizing

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

My hands are in water numerous times a day and therefore can be very dry. Dermatologists recommend thicker creams over lotions for dry or very dry skin. The thicker the better. Bath & Body Works Body Creams are very thick, rich, and moisturizing. They absorb readily into the skin. They are great as a hand cream or body cream. For best absorption, apply Bath & Body Works Body Cream to damp rather than dry hands. This helps the skin absorb more moisture.

Bath & Body Works has a variety of scents to choose from in their Body Cream formula. My favorite scents in the Body Cream have always been their Country Apple & Cucumber Melon. I’ve been very disappointed that both of these scents have been discontinued in the body cream. I prefer the light food scents over the flowery scents since I’m around people with allergies &/or asthma frequently. The flowery & strong scents often cause symptoms in those with allergies or asthma. Bath & Body Works Vanilla Sugar Body Cream is too strong of a scent for many for this reason. I’m still looking for the right light scent.

Many of the scents are too strong & over powering.

Soothing cream

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

Bath & Body Works Body Cream is an essential part of my morning and evening beauty routines. This triple moisture body cream has done wonders when it comes to soothing my dry, cracked skin and locking moistures into my hands and feet. I first started using it on my feet. My heels crack very badly during the winter months and the cracking makes wearing socks almost painful at times. I purchased the Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath & Body Works Body Cream and noticed a major improvement in my cracked heels after just a few applications. This body cream absorbs into my skin and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I love the variety of scents available as well. I have also tried using this product for my hands and find that it does an amazing job locking the moisture into my skin. My hand often crack in the winter and Bath & Body Works Body Cream does a fantastic job at healing cracks and preventing new ones from forming. Overall, I highly recommend this product. It is very effective and does an amazing job maintaining the quality of your skin.

This is a great product for dry, cracked hands and feet.

• Absorption:

Moisture that lasts all day

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

I have tried many moisturizers and I have to say that I think Bath and Body Works Body Creams are probably the best I have tried. The creamy, thick moisturizer smooths right into my skin, leaving it moisturized, soft and smelling wonderful! It does not leave my skin greasy feeling or sticky, I have found that I can moisture up and get dressed right away without the wet feeling on my skin. Some moisturizers claim to keep the skin hydrated for 12 to 24 hours, but, Bath and Body Works have done that with this product! I love all the scents, and that there are always new scents depending on the time of the year. Every scent has a whole family of products to take care of your skin. Shower gels, lotions, creams, body sprays, and lots of other fun products, from glitter sprays to exfoliating scrubs. I really like the option of different products to acheive the layered feeling of cleansing, moisturizing and body spray. Great product, from a family of great products!

Smells mmm..thoughout the day

from Galt, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

I love this body cream except that it takes forever to soak in(even when my legs are super dry, which is pretty much all the time). I feel like the absorbtion inhibits th effectiveness. If it would soak in faster, it would be more effective. Some of the scents aren't that great to me, but . they are well liked by others. FYI: They are stronger scented than regular lotions, so you don't really need to use body spray at the beginning of the day. Even at the end of the day, at say...a romantic date....the scent will be barely there, but still noticeable when you hug...

• Absorption:

Absolutely amazing line of products!

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

I am a HUGE fan of all of Bath & Body works products. They have a really big line of body creams that are all wonderful in their own ways. This brands body creams are thick, absorb quickly in to the skin, and always leave it feeling extremely soft. The brand also always has my vote because they do NO animal testing. Beauty is supposed to be a pain, but not to our little animal friends.

There is a huge selection of fragrances. You can get something that is fruity, something floral, something deep and sexy, or even mixes of them. Bath & Body Works body creams always smell incredibly wonderful.

Absorption
I have never had an issue with any of them not absorbing quickly in to my skin.

Bath & Body Works body creams are super effective for alleviating dry skin. Just a small amount of lotion over the body will leave your skin feeling great with out leaving any kind of unwanted residue over the skin.

• Absorption:

Abundant moisture and a gorgeous lingering fragrance

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

Usually I like to be very objective when writing a review or describing a product. I find myself elated to say that I can't find a single thing wrong with the Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream. I've tried several different fragrances in this line and have loved every single one of them. Unfortunately my favorite, which I will be talking about today, is the seasonal holiday scent, Twisted Peppermint.
In terms of formula the product couldn't be more luxurious. The cream is very thick and heavy, delivering super doses of moisture and a beautiful softness. I personally find a lot of the time with lotions and creams that they're much too thin and don't really impart as much moisture as I'd like, but this cream takes the cake!
Bath and Body works seems to have out done themselves here with the fragrance. Twisted peppermint is described as being "refreshing peppermint, sugared snow and vanilla buttercream, frosted with fresh balsam and a hint of musk". I don't really pick up on any musk and to be honest I wouldn't know how to find balsam if it was under my nose with a giant sign flashing the word over and over. That being said the peppermint is a scrumptious, yet not too pungent mint scent with a decadent vanilla, just as in the description. Needless to say (again) this is the best....end of story.
Overall I couldn't recommend this product enough! Now I just have to petition Bath and Body Works to make the fragrance a year round product ^_^ :P

Can't get enough!

Absorption
Very good, never, ever greasy.

I've never used a better cream or lotion

• Absorption:

some of my favorite creams

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

I have been a long time fan of Bath and Body Works products, and their body creams are probably my favorite of all they have to offer. Their body creams are one of the best I've ever tried and because of my skin problems, I have tried a lot. I suffer from extremely dry and sensitive skin, and it is sometimes difficult to find a body cream that provides moisture and a nice scent without being irritating. Bath and Body Works is a real winner though. I love almost all of their scents (I'm not crazy about the vanillas) and this is one of the few brands I've come across where the quality of the formula does not change according to scent. No matter which kind you choose it's going to work great.
These body creams are so moisturizing and they absorb quickly without leaving behind a greasy residue. And the best part is that they leave my skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized for hours so I'm not having to constantly reapply to keep my skin feeling comfortable.

Great Body Cream!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

This body cream is almost perfect. It is so rich and creamy and works instantly to moisten up my chapped hands in this horribly cold winter. The smallest amount of cream goes a long way to moisten my skin. It works so well, but is a bit pricy to me, and the scent could be better.

• Absorption:

a skin cream that cures dry skin

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

I love this highly concentrated thick skin cream because it works so well. I have sensitive skin and this works great for me. I love that I can get a great smelling product that after just one application helps heal my dry skin and also makes it feel better.

I am very sensitive to many highly perfumed products but this one does not bother me and the fresh fruity gardenia scent is not over powering like some other lotions out there. After I apply this skin cream the scent is very light and does not linger for a long time on my skin.

Absorption
Even though this skin cream is very thick and concentrated it absorbs into my skin very quickly and does not leave behind a greasy residue like some other highly concentrated lotions and skin creams do.

I am thrilled with the immediate results of this skin cream. I have smoother and healthier skin every time I use this. I like that this skin cream lasts all day with only one application.

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Cream even better than their lotion!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Bath & Body Works Body Cream:

I really like Bath & Body Works Body Creams. They are so thick and creamy. There are so many wonderful scents to choose from. I love to try beauty products. I use coupons and sales to get Bath & Body Works products for a very reasonable price. If you are looking for a nice thick cream to keep normal to dry skin moisturized and healthy this is a good choice.

I must admit I do not like every scent Bath & Body Works comes out with. However, I do think that a lot of them smell great. The variety you have to choose from is awesome.

Absorption
This cream absorbs evenly and completely leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. It does not leave a greasy feeling on my skin.

This is so much thicker than the Bath & Body Works lotion. I like their lotion also but the cream moisturizes so much better. This creams keeps my skin feeling moisturized and hydrated all day. It prevents any rough patches from forming on my knees and elbows. This cream feels rich and luxurious.