4.8

Pros

Cons

Great for moisture!

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

The Bath and Body Works Butters work great to moisturize your skin. They are really thick and get deep down into your skin to create hydration. They feel awesome going on your skin. I use them frequently on my feet and it helps keep my skin soft. Due to the thickness of the body butter, it makes it a little more greasy than normal lotion. However, it also makes it more moisturizing them normal lotion. They are certainly worth the price you pay for them. If you use it consistently, you will definitely see a difference in your skin. They do not last an incredibly long time. That is one downfall. You have to purchase them frequently if you are using them consistently. Overall, I would recommend these body butters. They work great on dry skin.

The scent of these are great. There are multiple scents and I have not used one that I have not liked. The scent also stays with you for multiple days.

Absorption
The absorption is not great. The body butters do leave you feeling a little greasy.

I found it highly effective at hydrating my skin.

Wonderfully Conditioning

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

When I need a little extra kick of moisturizing power, the Bath & Body Works Body Butters are definitely my go-to fix. The Body Butters come in scents that match many of the regular body lotions line, which is great for layering products or sticking with a familiar scent. This means that it is easy to find an amazing scent in a deeply moisturizing product, which is extremely important to me. I wouldn't want a product that moisturizes well but smells awful, and I'm glad that I don't have to settle. This product definitely works as it is intended to, to deeply moisturize skin, especially in typically "problem" areas such as knees, ankles, and elbows.

The line of Body Butters contain a wide variety of scents that all smell amazing.

Absorption
This product absorbs easily into skin.

This product works extremely well to help alleviate dry skin, especially in targeted problem areas.

• Absorption:

Feel like silk going on and leave your skin feeling baby soft

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

Bath & Body Works lotions are great, but their Body Butter is even better! I love using this product at night before getting ready for bed. It goes on like... butter! Its soft and smooth and absorbs so easily into your skin, and when you wake up your skin feels so satiny smooth. And with the Body Butter in Bath & Body Works line, picking a scent is the difficult part - since all of their scents are heavenly!

Their are so many to choose from and they're all wonderful! I personally prefer the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint scent, but whatever your choice - you can't go wrong. The smell lasts forever and combines perfectly with Bath & Body Works matching body sprays.

Absorption
Bath & Body Works Body Butter glides on your skin like butter and absorbs fast into skin, and it leaves skin satiny and smelling great!

This Body Butter is definitely an effective moisturizer, leaving your skin feeling baby soft.

Awesome creams

from Edina, MN

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

Bath and Body Works Body Butters are super creamy, and hydrating. I love the scents that they offer. They are original and creative and you can't find them just any old place. The hydration lasts really long for these butters. I love how when you apply it absorbs rapidly and leaves your body hydrated for hours, and with a nice aroma as well. This is one of my favorite products from Bath and Body Works as they are so much more moisturizing than the lotions and creams and last a lot longer too. I also like that you can buy them in the smaller presentation which is really nice for your purse, gifts or stocking stuffers.

Scents are fabulous and really nice.

Absorption
Absorbs quickly and easily even though it is a thick cream. Does not leave your skin feeling greasy either.

Very hydrating you don't have to reapply several times during the day. I usually put it on in the morning and night.

Bath and Body Works butters are my favorites

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

Bath and Body Works body butters are the best for me because they are the best quality for the price, and I say this confidently as someone who has tried many brands, including ritzy ones costing far more. They hydrate my skin and don´t leave it oily, and leave a great fragrance for hours. In fact, the fragrances are a standard I use to compare everything else. For example, the way they do gardenia and magnolia are the best of all and everyone else´s version just isn´t strong or real enough in comparison. But I´d like to tell you more about dry skin. I´m beginning menopause now and have noticed dry thighs and my chest is creased and dry. My arms are creasing and saggy, and the outer corners of my eyes are wrinkly now. I apply these butters every day after a bath and come out with softer plumper skin and a real feeling of pampering myself and looking better for the world to see.

My favorites are the florals, but one exception is Orange Sapphire, which isn´t floral, but a delightful orchestra of scents with the main feature of blood orange. Cucumber melon is clean and green smelling and also very nice. The older classics that are hard to find if available at all were awesome, like sweet pea, magnolia, jasmine, and gardenia. Those smell so good that they pleasantly take my mind off what I was thinking about before.

Absorption
It absorbs deeply into my skin, giving it the moisture it has lost, and leaves the surface with a healthy shine that isn´t oily. I see the fine lines on my arms and chest flatten out as my skin hydrates and firms.

For hydration, these butters are definitely effective as well as a joy to use. For pampering me with a wonderful fragrance, they are also superb. These butters are worth every penny.

Smooth skin with using Bath and Body Butter

from Saint Marys, OH

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

Bath and Body Works Body Butters are wonderful. Use after a shower or anytime you wish. Put them on before bed and be amazed at the difference in the morning I have trouble with my elbows being rough and the Bath and Body Butters really works to smooth those rough elbows, and the all the scent are so great. There are so many scents to choose from. Use after shaving your legs and see how smooth they are. I look for the specials to get a good price on the body butter. It is nice and thick, so it is very easy to use. It does not run all over like body lotions do. It is very easy to apply and works very well to help to smooth your dry rough skin. I love it and use it all the time. I think the price is reasonable but like I said, watch for coupons or specials to get a better price.

great great scents

Absorption
absorbs in to skin to help with dry skin

works wonderfully to smooth skin, very effective

Great for your skin!

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

I trust this brand and based on that I started buying their body butters. They are not super absorbent but hey I love their smell and it really makes me feel great everytime I open the container and the smell really lasts long! Last year, their 'Duo' concept butters were launched and I just loved them. Since the weather variations sometimes made the older/thicker body butters lying in the far-end of the shelf, I liked the fact that there is a mix of a light and a thick version which means you want to keep them near you in all seasons. The lighter ones will not make you feel greasy at all. the thick ones are especially good for feet during cold season. Warm vanilla sugar, sweat pea, moonlight path are my favorites!

Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

During the long cold winters in Alaska my skin takes a real beating. My legs get dry and flaky and my heels get cracked and become painful. My daughter suggested the Bath & Body Works Body Butter, and since I was already familiar with their Japanese Cherry Blossom scent that is the version I purchased.

This comes in a plastic tub with a large wide mouth, making it easy to scoop out the body butter. It is extremely thick, not at all like the lotions and creams that I also have in my medicine cabinet. This is a very luxurious and moisturizing treatment, and I would not use it on normal skin, only skin that is very dry.

It does have a slight greasy feel to it, but I find it absorbs into my legs fairly easily and I love applying it just before bedtime because I get to smell the wonderful Japanese Cherry Blossom scent all night long! I wake up to skin that looks much healthier and nourished.

The scent is exotic and floral with notes of cherry blossom, mimosa, amber, musk, cinnamon, cedarwood and sandalwood. I love the scent, it is very earthy! The scent really lingers for a long time, so if you love the moisturizing aspect but are not crazy about the scent I'd suggest not using it just prior to bedtime, because you will smell it while you are trying to get to sleep.

When an extreme moisture treatment is needed, I reach for Bath & Body Works Body Butters. I also have this scent in their body lotion.

I absolutely love the scent of this body butter! Very sophisticated.

Absorption
Absorbs well and quickly too

Good short term but needs to be used regularly for full benefits

My Favorite Body Butter!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

I used to be a huge fan of Bath and Body Works, but I eventually grew tired of the strong fruity and flowery lotions and gels and stuck with plain white lotion. However, I ventured into the store when they introduced the newly reformulated body butters. Since they were on sale and looked nice, I decided it was worth another try. I bought it in Japanese Cherry Blossom scent, but I believe there are at least half a dozen or more other scents as well. The Japanese Cherry Blossom, which I think is a little strong in a regular body lotion or spray, had a nice, lighter fragrance in the body butter. It comes in a big tub with a screw on lid. I really like it! It makes my skin feel so soft- I have pretty dry skin so my skin just drinks in this moisturizing butter! It definitely is my favorite to use at night before bedtime. It doesn't feel too greasy or oily and the scent is just right. I highly recomend this product!

love bath and bodyworks

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Bath and Body Works Bath & Body Works Body Butters:

I love these lotions. I am a bit of a bath and bodyworks addict because I love all of their products (and their great coupons) but lets stick to this product. The difference between the body butters and their creams is the thickness. Body butters are a lot thicker and therefore last a lot longer. It does take a bit of time to smear it all in but I have found that you need less and that it last longer than the creams. And the scents are heavenly. I am not into the floral ones but a few that are quite nice are Sweet Pea and their newest one (not sure they have this in a body butter) Carried Away. These lotions are a bit procey if you are not using coupons but you can almost always get a coupon for a percent off or a BOGO either online or if you join their email they will send them to you. Great way to try a new product for a discount!