Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Body Lotion - Sandalwood Rose

Pros

Cons

Amazing Aroma!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Body Lotion - Sandalwood Rose:

I initially received this product as a birthday gift and I have been using this product ever since that time. It is by far the best in this line of products from Bath and Body Works. I am in awe of this product because not only does it smell amazing, but is has a very strong stress relief component that actually does work to calm you.

Given that fact that Sandalwood is probably my favorite fragrance in the world, I initially doubted that I would like the pairing of these two fragrances. Surprise, surprise they work fabulous together. There is a certain richness about the two scents together that make them work well.

Absorption
I have noticed a slight greasiness when using this product. So I advise to use is sparingly. It is another one of those products where a little going a very long way.

I have noticed it does have a calming effect to it. I try to use it everyday that I am feeling somewhat stressed out. This has fast become a favorite product of mine.

Exotic Fragrance

Unlike many of the Bath & Body Works scented products, Sandalwood Rose isn't a single-note fragrance. It's a blending of the two scents - rose and sandalwood. And I think that the sandalwood predominates. It's got a rather Middle-Eastern "flavor" to it - exotic and very unusual. A sensual scent that I've loved for years. The lotion isn't greasy and it absorbs into your skin quickly. And since the scent is strong, you can use less of it and still get the perfumed effect. It's also nice to get the product in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser - somehow feels a little more luxurious than plastic. Since I'm always worried about my favorites being discontinued I bought a rather obscene amount of the Sandalwood Rose, in lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and bath gel, and my stash has lasted for several years. I really recommend this highly for anyone who wants an unusual scent.

One of my two or three all-time favorites. Lovely, unusual, exotic scent.

Absorption
Absorbs into the skin quickly.

Hydrates the skin well.

AMAZING scent!

from Jensen Beach, FL

This scent has to be the best combination Bath and Body Works EVER devised. I love it in everything I can get it in - though sadly, my favourite product, the massage oil, appears to have been discontinued. The scent is by far and away the best feature of this product, and I wish I could have it in everything I wear.

I wish there was a way to give this scent one hundred marks - or more! It's so incredible, sweet and musky and just earthy and beautiful. It really is remarkable, and it doesn't change much within the spectrum of products like some perfumes and things do once they're turned into lotions and bodywashes. This remains a sexy, sultry, wonderful scent across the board.

Absorption
This is where the score begins to slip a little. The lotion is greasy to the feel, and takes a while to absorb into the skin. I really don't care for the slippery feel of it, either, but it does make that awesome scent linger that much longer, so I guess I can forgive it!

It does smooth out rough skin and makes you smell absolutely wonderful (have you figured out that I lovelovelovelovelove this scent yet?) so it's very effective for what it's supposed to be.