Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Luxury Bath - Lavender Vanilla

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Luxury Bath - Lavender Vanilla

Very bubbly and smells great!

from Carlisle, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Luxury Bath - Lavender Vanilla:

Occasionally, I like to slip into a bubble bath and soak my troubles away.  I can pour a little bit of the Lavender Vanilla Sleep Bubble Bath from Bath and Body Works into the tub and it bubbles up so nicely into a "movie star bath!"  The scent is also so heavenly and it immediately relaxes me.  I layer the bubble bath with the Lavender Vanilla Exfoliating Scrub and then put on the Lavender Vanilla lotion after I am out of the tub!  My skin feels so great and I smell so good! Spray a little bit of the Lavender Vanilla pillow mist on my pillow and I can slip away into pleasant dreams so easily after all of this pampering.  Of course, this is an occasional treat to myself that only happens once every few months but I look forward to it so much.  I also, like how this product comes in a nice glass bottle instead of plastic which makes it feel even more special.  I can only afford this product though when there is a good sale or I have a coupon because it can be a tad pricey.