Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

Bright, Invigorating, Rejuvenating Orange Ginger Aromatherapy

I bought this B &BW Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Body Lotion at B&BW a while ago.  I first encountered this energetic scent when it it was being featured in the Marriott Hotels as a sample lotion in San Francisco. I was "hooked " on this Orange Ginger scent from that point on.  This scent was eveything that I liked in a bright, fresh fragrance. It had orange, one of my favorite citrus scents, and the provocative fire of ginger. The Conquistadores carried ginger from Asia where it was treasured by the Royal Family of Spain for its energizing properties. It was as memorable a smell in the 16th century, as it is now.

The Aromatherapy line of B &BW is awesome.  Utilizing the philosophy that aroma influences mood, the Bath and Body Works has come up with a diverse line of aromatic fragrances to enhance the spirit, or calm the senses, and everything in between.

They feature a collection of body lotions, body scrubs, body sprays, massage oils, etc  in tantalizing, invigorating, and evocative scents. I also have Ylang Ylang Myrhh--an exotic brew of the mysterious East, which conjures up images of the silk/spice routes, and Jasmine Vanilla---a heady, soft floral reminiscent of  balmy summer nights and midnight blooming jasmine bushes.

INGREDIENTS:  I like Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Body Lotion because it is wonderfully fragrant, and  does a decent job of moisturizing. This lotion uses a blend of natural soy bean oil and glycerin, essential oils, and other natural fragrances, fused with the wonderful smell of sprightly Italian orange, and stimulating ginger. They conspire to give one an invigorating, energizing, "pick-me up" anytime of the day or night. It is especially great after storing it in the refrigerator all night. Just squeeze a little from the convenient push-top applicator, apply to your body, and "come alive". It is assertive, I must say, but, it does fade into a pale imitation of its formerly bold self.

TEXTURE:  Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy  Orange Ginger Body Lotion is not really too thick or thin in consistency.  It comes out of the bottle with a creamy, non-greasy texture. It isn't especially moisturizing, but, it does leave a nice soft feel to your skin. Though this fragrance is especially bold, it does fade rather quickly as mentioned before. This scent will be a hit or miss with some. But, if it is a hit, it will be memorable, when you get that first, invigorating smell.

MY OPINION:  I enjoy using the B &BW Aromatherapy line of products. Orange Ginger is one of many fragrances in this line. Other aromas may be more appealing to you. But, if orange and ginger are your kind of scents, this just might be the right one for you!

Didn't like it

I have very dry skin and its worse in the winter time so I was in need of a good lotion.I originally purchased this lotion after reading the reviews and thought it would work good but I did not like it at all. They also had a really good sale on it so i figured I would give it a chance. It was very greasy and the smell was so strong. I get a headaches with strong smells and this one was too strong and just didn't smell good at all. I tried it after the shower so it can stay and keep me moisturized longer but that didn't go so well. I had to keep applying it through out the day. I mainly use it just for my hands and my face which are extremely dry. I would not recommend this just because the smell was bad and it was so greasy. I know everyone is different so it may just me for the smell. I am sure others would like the smell but the main thing was that it was greasy and I had to keep reapplying it which defeats the purpose.

Didn't like it

from Brooke tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

Cons

• Bad Smell
    • Too Greasy or Heavy

Not too bad

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

I like the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion. I was first attracted to it because of the wonderful energetic scent. It smells really good. I like that I have actually heard of the ingredients too. I mean, it has natural soy bean oil and glycerin, essential oils, and other natural fragrances, fused with the wonderful smell of sprightly Italian orange, and stimulating ginger. If you like Bath and Body Works products at all, you will most likely enjoy the wonderful scent and effective formula of the Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion.

I love the Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger scent of this body lotion! It smells positively amazing!

Absorption
      As is the case with most of the products in this brand, this lotion absorbs very well and is very effective. It will leave your skin smooth and soft. You should really try it!

Very effective!

I love this Lotion

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion is a wonderful lotion. This lotion is very moisturizing and soothing to my skin. It is just the right texture, not at all watery and thick without being too thick. It has just the right amount of oiliness without being greasy at all. It's a great all over body lotion, from neck to feet.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion has a very refreshing scent. It's very crisp and citrus like with just the slightest essence of ginger. It's scent lingers without being offensive or over bearing.

Absorption
      The absorption is awesome. It really does penetrate my skin and doesn't stain or ruin my clothing or bed sheets.

The effectiveness of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion is overall very satisfactory. If I personally didn't like to switch up, rotate and or use several different beauty products, this would be exclusively my top choice as far as a body lotion

• Absorption:

Luxurious, energizing fragrance in a rich, cream lotion

from Murphy, NC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

This is one of my all time favorite Bath & Body fragrances (and I've tried most of them)! The fragrance is just strong enough to perk you up, without being overpowering. The lotion itself is thick, creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft, nourished, and ready-to-go! I suggest beginning your morning with a nice cup of coffee, followed by a warm shower using the Bath & Body Works Orange Ginger Aromatherapy body wash to cleanse with, ending with the skin-smoothing Bath & Body Works Orange Ginger Aromatherapy body lotion.....you'll be ready to face anything your day brings you!

Truly invigorating! The fragrance is a wonderful blend of real orange and ginger notes that will help perk you up any time of day!

Absorption
      Soaks right in and leaves your skin oh so soft!

This product truly is effective at helping to get me going in the morning, and perking me up in the afternoon with an all natural aromatherapy blend of orange and ginger!

Good lotion before bed.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

I purchased Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion because I really wanted to try BBW's Aromatherapy line of products. This body lotion is exceptionally more expensive than the majority of the other lotions that Bath & Body Works company makes. It has a nice consistency, it is not runny, but it is not really thick either. It rubs well in to the skin, it does not take long for all of the lotion to work its way in. But it does not hydrate and moisturize as well as I thought it would (Considering both the brand and the price). The smell is what really makes this lotion (And what makes me feel like I did not spend way to much for this). It has a wonderful mix of ginger and orange. The ginger is more like ginger flower instead of what we eat. It balances out the orange and makes it smell richer, and sexier than orange on its own. I love applying this stuff at night because it is such a relaxing scent.

awesome

from Edina, MN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion is awesome. This is such a treat. I love the mixture of orange and ginger, it goes fantastic. It is a very energizing scent that is perfect in strength, not too overpowering. The lotion is very creamy and smooth and leaves your skin with an excellent aroma. It is nice to use during the day, to start off the day with energy. It leaves your skin soft and smooth and hydrated for hours with the aroma lasting long as well. I love this line as they have both energizing and relaxing aromas that are nice for both morning and night.

Fantastic and original scent. You will love it!

Absorption
      Absorbs very rapidly and easily.

Great for giving you the energy you need to start the day off right, or a little boost in the afternoon to finish off well. Leaves your skin soft, silky and moisturized. You don't have to reapply several times during the day; it lasts.

• Absorption:

This lotion is very invigorating!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

This lotion is great for energy! I bought it because I really enjoyed the scent when I tested it at the store. Also, Bath and Body Works was having an awesome sale and I could not turn this down after I smelled it. I started using it in the morning and it is a very invigorating lotion. It definitely helps wake me up in the morning when I am extremely tired and having trouble getting out of bed. I usually use it after my morning shower and the scent helps me to wake up before I go have my morning coffee. Also, it absorbs very nicely into my skin and leaves a light scent on my skin throughout the day which also helps keep me energized. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone who wants something to help me start the day. It is a great after shower lotion at the beginning of your day.

This lotion's scent is amazing. I am not usually a fan of anything that smells orange-y but I really like this scent a lot. It is not overpowering in any way and really wakes me up when I smell it.

Energizes me!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

When I wake up in the morning, I am always tired and exhausted, without any energy. When I bought the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion and used it after I wake up, it instantly wakes me up and I feel energized and ready to start the day. I really like the orange ginger smell as well, because it smells unique and spicy.

• Absorption:

I think I'll stick to coffee

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion is both energizing and refreshing. It will make your morning a little brighter. However, I did not care much for the smell of this lotion. It was a huge dilemma because I enjoy the effects of the lotion so much, but don't want to smell like orange ginger all day.

This is not my favorite scent. It smells like herbal tea. This is not to say that I dislike herbal tea. I quite enjoy it. So if I was just smelling the bottle, it would smell very good and be enjoyable to me. But I do not want to smell like this the entire day. I do not believe that this is a scent that should be intended for people to wear.

Absorption
      The absorption is very good. My only complaint is that it leaves a slightly oily residue that makes my hands feel creepy.

Aside from the oily residue and the scent, this is a good quality lotion. It is good for your skin and is energizing just like it is advertised. But I think that I will stick to coffee.

Snappy Spicy Lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion:

I love Bath & Bodyworks products. Typically I choose from their regular line of scented lotions, however this lotion I think provides better moisturizing. I prefer this one for its' scent, which mixes well with the other perfumes and products I use, and because it leaves my skin soft without feeling greasy or slick after use.

Zestful citrus-y aroma, I like how it blends in with so many different perfumes and products. I wear several different scents layered and I find the flavor of this to be a perfect base to build my "daily scent" from.

Absorption
      I am amazed at how well this sinks into the skin. It's very quickly absorbed and I can see the difference in softness of my skin immediately after use. There's no slick or sticky residue left over like ther can be with scented lotions, I really appreciate that.

My skin has been noticeably softer and more resilient after continuous use of this product. I would have to say that it is one of my absolutely favorite lotions to use and I always keep this on hand.