Other Body Lotions:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion Sleep - Lavender Vanilla

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion Sleep - Lavender Vanilla

• Absorption:

Won't put you to sleep, but will help you get there.

***Bath and Body Works*** is a known and trusted brand for aromatherapy.  Everything the chain sells has some type of scent or aroma to it.  So we trusted ***Bath and Body Works' *Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion** almost blindly to be helpful.  As i mentioned in the sound bite, it won't put you to sleep.  There aren't any hidden tranquilizers in the lotion that absorb into your skin (at least not that I know of...lol).  What the **Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion** *will* do for you is help relax your mind, and in turn your body, by the calming tranquil scent of the lavender vanilla fragrance mix.

The aroma smells great even if you're not going to bed when you use it.  Perhaps you're just in a calm mood when you get out of the shower or whenever you decide to moisturize.  Use the **Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion** then, too.  ***Bath and Body Works*** sells this *Aromatherapy* lotion line in a purple, glass bottle with pump handle, making it stand out from the usual plastic containers.  It gives the line the appearance that it's more upscale than the regular lotions.  I don't know whether the ***Bath and Body Works* Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion** is *better* than the other ***B&B*** lines, but it's certainly effective at soothing the skin and calming the mind through its aromatherapy.

Relaxing at the end of the day.

I really enjoy using this Bath and Body Works Lavendar Vanilla lotion after taking a nice bubble bath with another bath and body works sleep product. It goes on thick and has a great smell. I usually do not like lavender, but the vanilla really evens it out and makes for a nice combination scent.. I also believe in the power of aroma therapy and think this product helps promote a restful sleep. Some lotions make me itchy, but this is not one of them. I am able to use this without any problems. I enjoy most products in the aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works, but have found that the sleep related products are the best. If I am having trouble sleeping, I definitely turn to this lotion in its pretty blue bottle!

The lavender and vanilla are a great combo! The lavender is not too overpowering as it can sometimes be.

Goes on pretty thick.

I think it helps promote a restful sleep and is a great moisturizer.

Obsessed!!

from Londonderry, NH

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Bedtime

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion Sleep - Lavender Vanilla:

Although, I tend to use this lotion anytime I feel stressed, I use it mostly at bedtime. I used to have a membership for monthly massages, and they always used lavender aroma therapy. Therefore anytime I smell lavender I immediately go to a happy relaxed place. This lotion is about ten dollars cheaper than what I was buying at the spa and also have the aroma therapy mist, which is also a bit cheaper from the mist at the spa. I truly believe this product is great to use to help you relax and whine down at the end of the day.

Smells Great & helps you Sleep

from Austin, Texas

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath
      • Bedtime

Great

Relaxing at the end of the day.

Goes on pretty thick.

I think it helps promote a restful sleep and is a great moisturizer.

• Absorption:

Great smelling and relaxing lotion

I always buy Bath and Body Works aromatherapy lotions whenever I want to pamper myself and feel relaxed. From all of their scents, my favorite is this lavender vanilla. It has the perfect scent and the just right amounts of lavender and vanilla. Once the scent tones down, the vanilla smell still pleasantly lingers around. I like how this lotion is very creamy and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. With one pump, I have enough for my hands and arms. I apply this lotion before going to bed every night and it relaxes me to fall asleep quickly. It works very effectively for a good night's sleep. With this product, I have slept eight and a half hours straight the past week. Although this lotion is on the more expensive side, it is worth every single penny. I bought the glass bottle at my local Bath and Body Works store. I have recommended it to all my family and friends.

Love the lotion

I'm a very big fan of all of Bath & Body works products, including their aromatherapy products, because they work as they are supposed to. I'll put this lotion on before I go to bed, and it really does soothe you to help you fall asleep quicker and more peacefully. Then, when I wake up in the morning, I feel calm and ready to take on the day. The lotion makes my skin feel super soft when I wake up too, and that feeling lasts throughout the day. Definitely worth the purchase.

• Absorption:

This product is so relaxing.

I am hooked. I use this product almost every night before bed. I have trouble sleeping and this product helps me prepare for sleep. It relaxes my body and my mind. I love the packaging. It is very appealing. I love the scent. It is addictive to me. I tend to hold onto a lot of stress from the day and this product helps alleviate that stress. Overall, I would say, it just makes me happy. I look forward to putting on this product as part of my nighttime ritual.

I love this smell. Someone did their research with this product. It does exactly as it states and the oils help you to relax. The smell is mild and not overpowering. However, it is an addictive smell in that as soon as I smell it, I know it is bedtime. I know it is time to let go and relax from the worries of the day. Heavenly.

Absorption
      This product is just right in this area to me. It is not too thick and not too thin. It absorbs well into my skin and stays with me just long enough. My skin feels better in the morning when I use this product.

Bottom line: It works. And it works really well. I highly recommend this for de-stressing, relaxation, and sleep. Home run for Bath and Body Works.

So relaxing!!

from Edina, MN

Ok, I really love this lotion. The Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion Sleep in Lavender Vanilla is what I need at the end of a tiring or stressful day. I take a shower and apply this to arms, neck and chest and have a great nights sleep. It seriously has helped me to tune out the stress and worry and just relax. I got this as a gift and was so happy with it, that I have bought it again. It is also very nice for babies or children if you need them to have a little help calming down at night and relaxing. It is a nice smell to have passed to your bedsheets and pillowcases as well. So when you sleep the next day you will smell the relaxing scent from the night before. It comes in a very nice bottle that has great presentation so is also very nice as a gift, as I received it. I have also smelled the products of bath and body works and they really have a great selection for everyone's personal taste. You will always find something you like there.

SO RELAXING!

• Absorption:

Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion relaxing.

from Mount Wolf, PA

I love to shop at the Bath & Body Works store. It is one of my favorite stores to shop. I like to go in and try the products using the tester bottles, especially the newer fragrances. The aromatherapy collection includes some of my favorite fragrances. They are quite soothing and the herbal fragrances are relaxing and healing. One of my favorites is the Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion. I have trouble sleeping at night and when it gets too bad I will get up and put on some of this lotion. The fragrance is soothing and just inhaling its lovely aroma helps me relax to the point of being able to fall asleep and stay asleep until morning. It is a little pricy and often not included in the sales that the store will run often. I definitely would recommend trying the Lavendar Vanilla body lotion if you have trouble falling asleep. For that matter try the other Aromatherapy fragrances. there give you a hightened sense of well- being.

Love Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla Lotion

from Smithfield, UT

Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla lotion is amazing.  The scent is just wonderful!  It smells so good without being overpowering.  I never get nervous putting it on and going out in public for fear it will set someone's allergies off.  It really is soothing and helps me relax at the end of the day.  I love putting it on my legs right after I've shaved them, it makes them extra smooth and touchable.  I like that the bottle is comes in is so cute and not cheap looking.  It is kind of a pain to get all the lotion out though.  It is kind of expensive, but I don't use it every day, so I am glad to pay for the quality and yummy smell (I can't seem to find another lavender lotion I like the smell as much).  It's not too expesnive if you can catch it on one of Bath & Body Works' sales.  My husband loves the scent.  He says it's not overpowering and he doesn't feel like he needs to open a window to air out our room after I apply it.  He actually volunteers to rub it on my back!

B&B Works Lavender Vanilla is one of my favorites!

from Orlando, FL

The Bath and Body Works Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion is one of my favorite lotions ever.  The scent is so light and relaxing, I have not found any lavender-scented product to be a pleasing in my opinion.  Part of the reason I love it so much is probably sentimental.  The very first bottle I purchased was to go into the hospital bag when I was about to give birth to my first child.  I laugh now because the sales associate at the store cautioned me to ask my doctor before I used it, as it might cause me to go into labor!?!  At 39 weeks, I welcomed that!!  I did check with my doctor, and he said it would be fine to use.  I will forever associate the delightful smell of this lotion with that first night in the hospital with my baby.  The lotion is not super sticky - it is absorbed by the skin relatively quickly, but the soothing, calming scent stays around for a good amount of time.  I don't think this lotion is outrageously priced - it is packaged nicely and lasts a long time.  I recommend it, and use it all the time!