Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters

Pros

Cons

Love my bath and body works hand soap.

I have so many bath and body works hand soaps, "Dancing waters scented" is definitely one of my top favorites. I love the smell of this hand soap, it smells so fresh and so clean. When it comes to deep cleaning, this stuff really gets the job done. I love that they put the little exfoliating beads inside of their deep cleansing soaps, it adds that extra clean feeling. I keep this one in my kitchen to use after handing raw foods and never have any doubt that it doesn't get all of the germs off my hands. They are very decently priced, they always have sales. My only complaint with this product is that around the hole, the soap dries and crusts over, which makes it incredibly difficult and messy to use. Other than that, it is a wonderful hand soap!

This hand soap works very effectively, it kills all of the germs. It also adds extra moisture to your hands so you wont get dried out from washing your hands so much.

This hand soap smells amazing. The dancing waters scent is very fresh and clean smelling, I love the fact that it makes your hands smell good for a long time after using it. This hand soap definitely don't disappoint. You will love it!

Decent smell, wish it wasn't anti-bactertial.

I gave this product a below average rating because I really dislike the fact that it is anti-bacterial. I used to consistently purchase my handsoap just from Bath & Body Works when they had a special sale on them. I have tried just about every scent. This particular scent I found to be decent, but a little bit strong for me personally. But back to the topic of it being anti-bacterial....after reading so much about how we over sanitize ourselves, I have chosen to no longer buy this soap. I have recommended to Bath & Body Works that they offer some soap options that are not anti-bacterial. When they do, I will likely try their handsoaps again. Until then, I will miss some of the scents that they offer, but I won't miss the anti-bacterial aspect.

Fell in Love With Dancing Waters!

from MI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

What first attracted me to this soap was, honestly, the color. I had never smelled this scent before, but we had recently painted our guest bath blue, and I was looking for a cool shade of blue to match. (Yes, I have been known to match my soaps to the room's decor! - doesn't everyone?!)

So, when I found Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Soap in Dancing Waters - I thought it was going to be a perfect match - and it was! A perfect shade of pretty blue. But, what I didn't expect was to love the scent so much.

This scent is a little bit stronger and maybe more "perfume-y" than I would normally choose, but it's wonderful. It just smells fresh and clean and leaves your hands feeling refreshed!

The soap is a gorgeous color, it works amazingly well with its deep-down scrubbers and antibacterial properties - leaving you with clean, great smelling, soft and smooth hands!

Amazing. A great soap in an even better shade of blue with a wonderful scent. Love it!

Love my bath and body works hand soap.

from Ohio

Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Hand Soap Has A Bright Scent

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

I'm always looking for a new hand soap that my boys won't complain about being to "girlie". This is why I decided to give Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap in the Dancing Waters scent a try.

I am very glad that I decided to give this new scent a chance. I found the Dancing Waters scent to be very light and not at all heavy, making it a great scent for spring and summer. Neither of my boys complained about the scent which was also a bonus for me. I also really liked the fact that this is an anti-bacterial scent, something I find very important in an everyday soap. In addition, this bottle lasts for a long time, meaning that you save money from having to buy a bottle once a month.

I would highly recommend this soap for anyone looking for a new soap that will get their hands clean, prevent the spread of germs and not be to heavy for those looking to avoid the more floral hand soaps.

Really good product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

I have previously in the past purchased and used this Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters and truly did like it a lot. First and foremost it really did do a good job cleaning my hands although it did leave them a little dry. Not too much but that is why I gave it an eight. It is a super good Antibacterial hand soap and it kills germs which is really important to me in my household as nobody likes to be sick. Another good thing about this anti-bacterial hand soap is the scent. I really did like the Dancing Waters scent. It is one of the original scents and I have always liked it but have now found it is hard for me to find. I can find this product but not the body spray or others in the collection. I can say that one thing I really love about this Bath and Body Works product is the price. With their hand soaps i always seem to find them on sale and so I stock up. I would certainly recommend this product to all of my friends and family (the women at least) to try it. It is well worth the money. I also like to give this as gifts and now my daughter loves this product as well.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters=Great!

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

Almost every occasion throughout the year something from Bath & Body Works is on my gift giving and gift receiving list. Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps lasts forever. Not only does the antibacterial soap itself last forever, but the scent lingers on your hands for quite awhile. This antibacterial soap by Bath & Body Works does not dry your hands out at all. The first time I gave it to others as gifts they have continued to ask me for Bath & Body Works products continuuosly. For the size of the bottle and the fact that it is antibacterial as well, it is a very economical buy. The Dancing Waters scent is a very clean and light scent. It's a scent that anyone would like if you want to buy Bath & Body Works products as a gift. It is awesome.

really great for your hands

from Champaign, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

I bought 4 of them on sale a year ago or so, and i can say I love them!!! Right now I have one of the Kitchen collections in Lemon and smells so good. I am happy i bought them because my hands don't get dry at all, unlike using other hand soaps. Love Bath and Body for all the great smelling stuff they have!

Decent smell, wish it wasn't anti-bactertial.

from Thomaston, GA

love a strong scent...

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

I love love love dancing waters by bath and body, now it can be a bit overwhelming at first but the small is so fresh and clean. Most people say it reminds them of laundry soap after a while. I stock up on this stuff everytime it goes on sale, the smell is wonderful not to mention how great your hands feel after you use it. Unlike most other hand soap these dont dry me out where I have to put lotion on right afterwards. Its so good that I even convienced my husband to use it versus complaining that its a "girlie" soap and he doesnt want to smell like a girl. I hope they bring this scent back next season I was sad to find out that they dont have it at my store right now. Any how good thing I have my stockpile hidden in the closet.

awesome product with a great universal scent

from Nebo, NC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

While I adore most of the scents that Bath and Body Works has to offer, I think this Dancing Waters is just fantatic for a hand soap. It is not too girly and is basically just a fresh scent. These anti-bacteral hand soaps are the best to have on hand, and at only 3 bucks and sometimes less with promotions, I can not find a better product. I love the way the bottles look as well. They look beautiful sitting on every counter top in my home. They are a great size and one pump seems to last me a little over a month. With a 18 month old running around the house and me washing my hands more times than I can count, I'd say there is a pretty sufficiant amount of soap in these containers. I love these and buy them as gifts all the time. I have yet to find a person dissapointed with this product.

Dancing Water foam hand soap rocks

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Dancing Waters:

I love my dancing water foam hand soap. It smells so fresh and clean. I was first introduced to the "dancing water" when I was shopping around in the Bath and Body shop. A sales lady came over and asked if I needed help. I was actually looking for something not too strong because I am allergic to strong scent. So this sales lady opened the bottle of soap for me and let me smell it. I was impressed by the fresh scent of the dancing water. It was like clean linen. After that day, I fell in love with the dancing water scent.

I love their foam soap because it really saves me money. Since the foam can create a lot of bubbles and it is really gentle for our skins, I only have to use one pump on each handwash. I saw some people saying that the foam is messy. I totally disagree. Even my 7 and 9 years old didn't make a mess with it. The one pump of soap can get your hands really clean. I usually can use to the last drop because it is the foam liquid that I can just pour it out of the bottle. All in all, I love this product and the dancing water scent!