Other Skin Care Tools:
Bass
Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush

Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush

Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush revitalizes!

from Cornville, AZ

Comments about Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush:

Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush is my number one beauty and cleansing tool.  As my mother and grandmother before her used to stay, "You have to start out with a clean face!" Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush can be used for dry or wet brushing.  I prefer dry as it gets more dead skin off and reenergizes and revitalizes my skin, making it come alive.  For those who aren't familiar, dry brushing is a technique where you simply use a coarse brush, and with circular motions you lightly and gently "scrub" your face, neck or body.  The Bass 100% Natural Bristle Facial Cleansing Brush is too small for the whole body but perfect for your face and neck.  It is an indispensable beauty tool.  The bristle last and last.  I actually put mine in the washing machine (in a small lingerie bag) and only a few bristle were out of place when I took it out (p.s. don't put it in the dryer). The handle is an attractive light wood - very sturdy - and just the right size for your face. For a little tool, it is surprisingly well made.  These facial brushes are made of 100% natural bristles and that makes a great difference on one's delicate face.  My facial brush never has a nasty smell and it looks as good as the day I bought it.  I've had mine for two years and I've never replaced it. In fact, I received another one this Christmas from my friend who just assumed my old Bass cleansing brush must be kaput.  But it wasn't, it isn't, and now I have two!