3.4
BaronBob.com

BaronBob.com

3.4

Weird and funny

BaronBob.com is a really good shop for people with a sense of humor. I personally like to shop for birthday or holiday gifts for my most obnoxious friends and family. The site reminds me of items you would buy at Spencer's. Of the items I have purchased there I like the insulting parrot the most. It's somewhat small for the price when you factor in the cost of shipping but the fact that the items sold here are difficult to come by, it's worth the price to have it. In general, the shipping is pretty low and generally runs about $5.95 for an item. It's just that it adds up quickly when combined with the price. One of my favorite things about browsing or shopping the site is that they have a bunch of video demonstrations of the products included on the site. It doesn't really leave much to the imagination but I love how they actually allow you to see exactly what it is and how it works so that I am never disappointed when it arrives. There shipping options are few but the actual time it takes to arrive is about average - you expect to receive your order in 7 to 10 days. Their returns policy is fair and I have only used it once. They handle issues very quickly and without added stress or inconvenience. It's a really great site to get or give a good hardy laugh.

very poor customer service

then again what can you expect from a company that sells 'wine racks'. i ordered from here for xmas. spent about $70. there was a special where I got a free stocking stuffer with a certain purchase and had to clarify in the 'special instructions' section which one I wanted. I mistakenly put the instructions on my paypal payment under merchant notes (why have that there if they aren't going to look at it) and so I immediately contacted them regarding the mistake. I tried their 'online chat' method with no response, emailed customer service with no response and was finally emailed a shipment notice from a random email address. I emailed this address and finally got a response back. Explaining my situation the email I received was, essentially "well, you didn't put it in the right place so tough sh%!." I emailed back asking if I could just pay shipping for the item then, the person said yes, so I emailed asking if they needed my paypal account number and have not heard back in 5 days. What irks me more is that I added a 'stocking stuffer' to my cart and they didn't offer to give me store credit for that stuffer even though I tried on 3 occasions to contact them before shipment. horrible customer service and awful website design. I won't be shopping here again unless (like the other reviewer said) it is to get ideas for shopping elsewhere.

Some fun, some inappropriate

from Utah

Comments about BaronBob.com:

I have shopped on this website for fun gifts for friends and family. Some of the gifts are hilarious and a lot of fun, and I have enjoyed my experiences on the site when finding those kinds of gifts. But other gifts are inappropriate and sold in extremely poor taste. If you don't mind sorting through the offensive gifts, you can find some good ones. One helpful aspect of the site in this regard is that the general categories give a pretty good idea as to whether something is genuinely funny or offensive. If the title of the category suggests that it is something inappropriate, then it probably is. If you stick to the stuff that seems safe, then it is (for the most part). The prices are pretty good for novelty gifts. You can get free shipping at $75, which seems a little bit high. Personally, I prefer sites that only require $50 or less before giving free shipping, especially when spending extra in the first place for the novelty of the products. Overall, I can only give it an average rating. It definitely has some good, but there is some I really don't like about it as well.

Weird and funny

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Gag gifts galore!

Comments about BaronBob.com:

This site is not only funny, but very creative. Browse around and you will see things you never see on other sites.

The way this website is set up isn't typical. Most websites have tabs for each category on top of the page, where this one has them down the left side. This can be confusing, as there are so many options to click on that is becomes overwhelming. They aren't labeled clearly and you have to surf around to find what you are looking for.

Product Selection
The selection is great on this page. Anything whacky you can think of, they probably have. From candies and other edible items to clothing.

Product Pricing
For novelty gifts, this site is very fairly priced. You cannot find most of these items other places, so they are a bit spendy. However, they are not over priced by any means.

Shipping and Returns
Every time I have used this site I have received free shipping. Usually you will need to spend X amount to get free shipping. I have only returned one item to them, which was a shirt that came in the wrong size. They helped me over the phone and promptly send me a new one and let me keep the old one. This was a few years ago, so not sure of any new policies, but back then they were helpful and quick to help me out.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Shipping department is lacking

Comments about BaronBob.com:

Ordered something funny for a Christmas party, only to find the shipment got lost in the warehouse so I canceled the order. Then gave them a second chance and ordered something for my kids on the 18th now the 24th and tracking says 2 days out still. I paid $12 for expedited shipping too.
Bottom line is they have some funny items for sale but just order a month in advance! Shipping dept. is ridiculous.

Pretty cool site

from Columbus GA

Comments about BaronBob.com:

I have been a fan of and a costumer of Baron Bob dot com for a few years now and have pretty much been satisfied with every product I ordered whether it was for me or a gift for a friend or family member we have always been happy with the purchase. Baron Boc has everything you could want for gifts and they have something for every person and personality. I have really enjoyed my stuff from Baron Bob dot com. One thing I really love is the items you can use for gag gifts. The website for Baron Bob dot com is very easy to navigate and you should be able to find what you need pretty easy. I would definitely wait for free shopping and search around online for coupon codes or cash back sites for them. I have to say for the most part Baron Bobs dot com ships on time like they are supposed to. I think only one time the product was later than it was supposed to be because the item was on back order but I must say that it was worth the wait. The customer service is a little slow but ok. I would suggest everyone to try this site.

Funny Baseball Cap

Comments about BaronBob.com:

Ordered a humorous baseball cap from BaronBob and it arrived in two weeks. It looked good and was enjoyed by friends but it did not look the same way as it did in the picture on the website. I would still recommend this site since the product I ordered arrived.

Great experience

Comments about BaronBob.com:

Fast shipping, quick responses and accurate product description. Great place to get creative and fun little gifts. I've read other not so great reviews so I was a bit skeptical but I had a great experience with Baron Bob. I will definitely be buying in the future.

Shoddy customer service

from Acworth, GA

Comments about BaronBob.com:

Ordered product 4 days in advanced said 2 to 3 days shipping. On the 4th day, received a notification my CC was being refunded. No explanation whatsoever. I guess they did not have the product, but since they dont care they did not bother to tell me so I could pick another product. Shoddy, and I would not reccomend. How can you trust a gift is getting to someone when they do stuff like that?

very poor customer service

from Aurora, IL

Unique, unusual, crazy gifts

from Knoxville, IL

Comments about BaronBob.com:

I found this site last year when looking for gag gifts for Christmas and have shopped here many times since. They offer good, prompt service. The prices are fair. And they provide good communication about your order. I would highly recommend that you try this website.