Other Lips:
Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish

Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish

Pros

Cons

From small thin Lips to Angelina Lips Love it......

**Ok I had to give this one rave reviews... I have small lips not really small but not out there either and i was seriuosly considering collegen ingections after trying so many plumping lip products some which burned like you wouldnt belive and still didnt work I was getting frustrated. And then my saviour came along I have been using **Bare Escentuals forever or so it seems and I love all their products but this one i have to say by Far is my absoulute Favorite it tingles a little but well worth it. And this is how i knew for sure. I was getting ready for a date with a guy i had gone out with several times and all night he seemed to be paying very close attention to my lips, At the end of the night when we normally kiss goodnight he leaned in and kissed my cheek I asked what was wrong and he replied "I didnt wanna say anything cause some women are sensitive about certain stuff but it looks like you had some type of procedure to thicken up your lips so i didnt wanna kiss you in case they hurt or were sore" I asked him if he liked the way they looked and he said that they looked so good he couldnt stop staring all night and when i told him it was just a lip product not injections or anything he was amazed and now I where it anytime i leave the house and i get so many compliments everyone wants to know what i use. So if you have those thin lips like me and want some fullness run right to the phone and order this stuff up it works great......****

Buxom was a Bust

I have to say I am not thrilled to write this review, I am a loyal user of Bare Escentuals but this product was a huge let down. It purpose is to plumb those lips to a sexy pout, but all it did was make my lips tingle, and even sting a bit. If my kids would grab my drink there lips would start burning. The packaging is also defective. The inner tube that holds the gloss ruptured and I lost some gloss. This also happened to a friend of mine. Keep your 18 bucks and choose another brand like Venom..now there's a good pout!

Overall

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

I love this stuff! It goes on incredibly smooth and feels good on my lips- I can't stand it when lip gloss makes my lips feel sticky or cracked. It makes my lips tingle in a good way! It is moisturizing and long lasting as well as pigmented. It makes my lips feel healthier even when I'm not wearing it. Just the right amount of shimmer.

LOVE!

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly -- the color is gorgeous/natural. It leaves a cool/tingling sensation from the plumping ingredients, which I actually like. The only negative is it is pretty sticky, so on a windy day your hair will get stuck. Otherwise, it's my go-to lip product.

Too sheer, looks like clear gloss

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

I really dislike this lip gloss. Normally, I wear lip glosses that have some color in them to brighten up my lips. Because what is the point in wearing lip gloss if the lip gloss does not give any color to your lips? This lip gloss has no color. It looks pink or red, but when applied, it barely gives off any. It just looks like I foolishly put oil on my lips. If I wanted something shiny on my lips, I will buy something shiny with color. This lip gloss is lacking in that area. Even when I wipe off my lip gloss, it turns pink on the napkin, but on my lips it doesn't show up as well. One good thing about the gloss however, it that it moisturizes my lips. It cools them as well, which is why I gave this rating a 2 instead of a 1.

Buxom Lip Gloss is Refreshing!

from Salem, OH

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

I recently bought and tried Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss for the first time and I am hooked! I love the variety of shades that are available for this lip gloss. Also, it goes on so smoothly and has great shine! It definitely isn't too heavy and sticky like other lip glosses I have tried. It also plumps my lips up a bit! One of my favorite characteristics of this lip gloss, though,  is that fresh, tingly feeling you get when you apply it to your lips! It just feels awesome and perks me( and my lips) up everytime I apply it! The only downfall of this lipgloss is the cost. I feel that it is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it because of the quality you just don't find in other cheaper glosses.

Overall, I love Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss! If you are looking for a lip gloss that has great shades, goes on smoothly, and has that cool, tingly feeling... Buxom is for you! If you don't mind spending a few extra bucks, try Bare Escentuals Buxom Gloss...you and your lips won't regret it!

LOVE IT!!!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

The Buxom Lip Gloss is AWESOME!!!  Love it!  The color is great-truly makes you feel like a PRINCESS! The color lasts and lasts.  And it feels good on the lips.  It even has a sort of minty taste to it.  I love to use it over other lipstick colors or by itself.  I truly feel it helps plump up my lips and have a nicer appearance.  The color princess has a pale pink hugh with a bit of shimmer.  A very nice accent to anyone and any skin tone.  I have used the Buxom Lip Glosses before and this one truly goes beyond and above the call of duty.  I always receive so many compliments when wearing the Bare Essentials Buxom Lip Gloss in Princess.  I have even recommended it to several friends and they have purchased it.  Each one of them have come back and said they love it!!!  The price is affordable but on the higher end.   I am certainly looking forward to trying other colors of this lip gloss and believe I will have the same feeling about it.

A unique lip gloss

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

I received a sample of Bare Escentuals' Buxom lip gloss with an online makeup order, and I loved it. I bought the full size product and it has not disappointed me. This lip gloss is different than any other lip glosses I have tried. It has all the usual things that come with a lip gloss, such as shine, a bit of sparkle, etc. What I didn't know was that it would make my lips feel minty! Yes, not smelling minty, but feels minty! It's a cooling sensation on my lips and the lip gloss and minty feeling lasts for a long time after applying. I didn't know because there is no minty smell in the product. The lip gloss smells like vanilla so there is no indication of mints.

I haven't noticed any added plumpness in my lips, but that's not an aspect I care about or interested in having. The lip gloss isn't too thick and there is a slight pinkish color, but not over the top where your lips look unnatural. Once I run out, I will definitely buy this product again.

My absolute favorite Buxom gloss!!

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

WOWOWOWOW!   I have heard mixed reviews on this particular color of the Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss... but I will tell you what, it is by far my favorite color for me.

If you don't know about Buxom Lip Gloss in the first place, you have to try it!  It is a lip plumper and stays on for hours.  I don't wear anything else!  I don't love lipstick so I opt for a more nude lip using the Buxom Glosses.  They are absolutely amazing!

Princess is a light rose colored gloss with a tiny hint of a frosted gold almost.  I just love the way it looks on my lips!  I know looking at it at a boutique in the store may be intimidating because it can look very metallic colored.  However, when I put it on my lips, it is just a light frosted rose color.  It is a mild tone, so can be used a a more nude lip color.  I just love the depth of the color in Princess because it has that hint of frost, yet rose, and a little metallic sheen that just makes your lips pop!

I am sure this color isn't for everyone, but definitely give it a try.  You may love it just as much as I do!

I don't know about big & healthy, but it's sure shiny & pretty!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

**Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish** is a shiny, shimmery lip gloss that is supposed to make your lips look more full and plump. It's paraben-free but isn't completely natural.

I have this lip gloss in the color "Dolly", a dark pink/plum color and I would have to say the color in the tube is exactly the color that goes on your lips. It makes your lips tingle, supposedly because it's plumping your lips, but I don't seem to get any lip-plumping action.

All **Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish** come in a color that is named after a girl's name: Debbie, Leslie, Tonya, etc., and all are a shimmery color. This is a very shiny lip gloss that actually lasts a long time (so does the tingling sensation). Besides it not being completely natural, my only problem with it is how sticky it is. I shared a drink with my husband and the can was so sticky after me taking sips out of it, neither one of us wanted to drink out of it anymore. If you're going for looks alone, this is a great, shiny lip gloss. If you don't like your lip gloss to very sticky, I'd pass.

Love Buxum Lip Polish

from Bloomsburg, PA

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

I love a few of the Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals Buxum Lip Polishes, and I really love them To be honest, I don't know if they work as a plumping lip gloss, as my lips aren't thin so I don't notice a difference in that regard. However, the minty sensation I find quite pleasant and I don't mind the scent either. Dolly is a nice light mauve color, very subtle on my lips, but very pretty. I think this shade would work with a lot of different skin tones. My skin tone is on the fair side and neutral/slighty cool undertones, and I'd say my lips are naturally medium pigmented. The consistency of the gloss is nice -- not so thin that it feels funny, but not too thick that is feels tto sticky and goopy or anything either. Also like the doe foot applictor...and you get a lot of product.

Buxom lip products make your lips buxom!

from Shepherdstown, WV

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish:

Now that I'm getting a little older (fifty to be exact), I'm starting to notice that things I don't want to be plump are and things I  want to be plump, not so much. Of course I've tried the filler route, and that works fine, but it can be a little unpredictable; sometimes making you look more like a duck than a pouty woman or just making your lips so plump that no one would ever think they were natural! I've been using the Bare Ecentuals Mineral Foundation, concealer and mineral veil for about 5 years now. I'm always looking for a quick fix in the lip plumper area and decided to check out the Buxom lip product this past summer. I was so pleased with it; the results were immediate and you keep the plump going by simply reapplying through the day like you would with your normal lipstick. There is a wide choice of colors and it actually seems to exfoliate my lips; they are softer and not so flaky. This is another product I can't do without!