Other Misc. Face Makeups:

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 20 Multi-Tasking Concealer - Bisque

Pros

Cons

A Great Brightener and Concealor for Medium to Light Skin

Bisque is a pinker version of the beloved Well Rested that Bare Escentuals promotes in their videos for undereye circles and concealor.Bisque is a chalky pink toned flesh color that is suited for medium beige to very light skintones.  It is not suited for darker complexions in most cases.Bisque is listed under the multi-tasking minerals department- NOT eyeshadow like Well Rested is.**HOW TO USE**To use Bisqe you put a tiny bit into the cap,  I use the MAC 222 blending brush (or MAC 217), I swirl the bisque into the brush well, and then lightly blend under the eye in a windshield wiper motion , barely touching skin as to not stretch out the skin.  Also, using the Bare Escentuals concealor brush you can swirl the brush into a tiny bit of product in the cap again, but then dab it on blemishes.  It usually will last all day.**MY COMMENTS**I find that sometimes WELL RESTED is a bit too light and chalky, so I switch to Bisque instead for certain skintones.  It is a nice color and is good for those who tend to have pinker tones to their skin.  Bisque is a great concealor for blemishes too.Bisque is great for those who have medium beige to light skintones, but it does not seem to do much at all on darker complexions.  As with all makeup, you want to check this in all different lights- especially the harsh lights of stores if you are working in an office or shopping.  Oftentimes mineral makeup will reflect differently  and look very obvious to others looking at you.So far no irritations or problems, but I do not personally use it daily on myself.  Some people I talk with do have problems with itchiness especially in warmer weather.

bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Concealer is Sadly Disappointing

I love everything about Bare Escentuals products. Like many, I started out with the starter kit years ago, and haven't stopped using their foundation, mineral veil, warmth powder as blush, and more. With so much satisfaction from all the bareMinerals products over the years, I was looking for a concealer that would cover up my acne scars and other blemishes on my face, and immediately purchased this multi-tasking concealer. When I discovered it at the cosmetics specialty store, I immediately had some doubts about a concealer in powder form, but trusted the quality and results of anything bareMinerals. However, my skepticism turned out to be quite right. Although the multi-tasking concealer does feel very light and covers up very light blemishes, it does nothing for my acne scars and some of the more noticeable blemishes. Don't even try concealing any bumpy spots on your face, because it will make them stand out even more. I still give this two stars because I see how it can work very well for people with fairly good complexion and just need a light and natural concealing.

This is a very protective, natural product.

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 20 Multi-Tasking Concealer - Bisque:

Bare minerals is a very great make up for those who have dry skin, oily skin, or just the perfect skin anyways. One great thing about it is that it doesn't look like you have caked on make up. It looks very natural. Not only does it make your skin look better, it is very good for your skin. It fills your pores with good minerals that allows them to clean up and breathe. The colors are different for everyone, so depending on your skin tone, this may not be the right tone for you. There is plenty to chose from and a right color for everyone. Even though Bare Minerals may seem more expensive than other leading brands of make up, it actually ends up being the same or cheaper. It lasts for a very long time because each time you use it, you only have to use a tiny bit. If you get too much, it is easy to remove what you do not want on your face. I found that Bare Minerals helped to clear up the blemishes on my skin because it cleaned my pores and protected my face from outside chemicals. I give Bare Minerals multi-tasking concealer a five. Thank you for reading my review.

Really great concealer.

Bare escentuals bare minerals SPF 20 multi tasking concealer in bisque is a really good concealer. It covers imperfections really well. I like that this concealer has sun protection in it. The concealer goes one early smooth and does not look clumpy or anything. I love this concealer and I would reccommend this.

My favorite powder concealer

I LOVE this powder concealer. The price caused me to be a little skeptical. But when I tried it, I fell in love. It goes on smoothly and flawlessly without feeling heavy or cakey. The color is fantastically toned. It gives an airbrushed coverage that I haven't gotten with any other concealer, liquid or powdered. I use it every single day.

really works

Bare Escentuals bare minerals SPF 20 Multi-Tasking Concealer in Bisque is the best product I have found for concealing under eye circles, age spots and blemishes. Blends like a dream and covers flawlessly without giving youthat white raccoon eyes look or appearing cakey . I have used Bare Minerals make up for 10+ years and will never use any other make up!

Good concealer but not for under-eyes

from Marlton, NJ

I am a huge fan of mineral makeup, especially Bare Escentuals. I have almost every product of their line-foundation, blush, mineral veil, etc. Everything else works great for me.

This concealer works great for pimples and scars. I apply it first and then put on the foundation on top. This keeps it from looking noticeable or looking flat.

However, for my under-eyes, this does nothing. Nothing! It goes from not enough to cover/brings attention to them to way too much/caked-on/still doesn't get rid of the dark color. I'm not sure if this is because I'm pale with dark under-eyes but it does not cover them. I've tried using it with different brushes too and it didn't make a difference.

I won't be buying this concealer again. I rarely break out and therefore don't have a need for a concealer for pimples BUT I use a concealer on my under-eyes everyday. I now use a cream concealer and it works great. I guess there are some things that even mineral makeup can't do.

Love this product!

from Pittsburgh, PA

I absolutely love this product as an under-eye concealer and also to cover up acne scars. I have not found a liquid concealer than can cover up under-eye circles like this powder! In the summer, I wear the Bare Minerals foundation as well, and usually mix this into the powder since it's such a perfect match to my skin tone. It also helps the regular foundation to be more matte. The only time that I cannot wear this concealer is if my skin is excessively dry.

bare escentuals SPF 20 concealer covers flaws great

from Danville, IL

I like using this concealer with the bare escentuals brush to cover up acne, age spots, under eye circles and other flaws I may have. The color looks natural and not a funny yellow or orange color. The only problem I have is that in having dry skin it makes my skin look dryer even when using moisturizer and foundation primer, so I just have to use more moisturizer than usual in the areas I apply the concealer. But it really works wonders in making my face look naturally pretty.

i use it all over the face

from Roseville, CA

i started having age spots after pregnancy and now i use it on the whole face. and just do little of the foundation over it. works best with primer. as a powder, it's very light, and works well even with oily skin. been using BE for years :)

Best concealer out there for rosacea

from Decatur, IN

I use a liquid foundation but I use the Bare Escentuals SPF 20 Mult-Tasking Concealer. I have rosacea and my nose, checks and a few spots on my forehead turn bright red. This concealer hides the redness great! If you suffer from rosacea you know how frustrating it can be to try to find something to hide that lovely red shade! This concealer is more expensive than your drug store cosmetics but it's well worth the price. There is nothing else out there on the market that compares to this product. This product lasts a long time, another thing making it worth the extra money.

Best Make-up

from Glendale, AZ

Bare minerals is by far the best make up out there. It contains no EDTA or Aluminum that are bad for the body. It provides good coverage made from natural things. I have tried tons of make up in search for the best coverage and this provides it. It evens out your skin tone while making you look radiant all over. For the most part it does not even look like you are wearing any makeup, and isnt that what we all strive for? This product is an overall keeper and should be on everyones list. Also I break out easily, and this is very good for sensitive skin. I have had no problems infact my face looks even better! I can not explain how happy I am with this. Also it does not rub off on clothes, yes that means you can put it on then slide your favorite white shirt over your head!