3.3

3.3

My everyday natural healthy Glow Go To Blush

from Las Vegas, Nv

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Blends Easily
  • Doesn't Appear Cakey
  • Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Long-Lasting
  • Looks Natural
  • Versatile

Cons

• Anytime
    • Hint of Color

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Powder Blush:

I love my BareMinerals blush in the color Hint!! It's a highly pigmented warm light pink. Hint gives my cheeks a flawless natural glow. I sometimes use it as eye shadow or even pat a little over my lipstick. I'm am fair skinned but think Hint would look great on any skin tone.

The application is effortless it goes on smooth and evenly. I love how easy it is to blend & build with! A little product truly goes a long way!! The container has a twist lock so you can let out as much or as little as you'd like! Bare Minerals contains NO Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates!! I recommend Hint to anyone looking for a soft more natural radiant look.
    Brand:bareMinerals Blush Color:Hint Size:0.03 oz

Good Blush but messy

from Mt. Laurel, NJ

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Powder Blush:

I love mineral makeup, especially Bare Minerals. The blush is one of the products I use. The shade I use, Lovely, has a shimmer in the container but not on my face. I don't really think there's a difference between this blush and other ones I've used.

The pros:
    -Since it's mineral makeup, it's good for sensitive skin.
    -One container goes a long way. It is expensive but I've had my container for about 3 years. A little goes a long way.

The cons:
    -With the container, it's hard to get just the right amount of blush. This is the biggest problem I have with all mineral makeup. You end up spilling so much of the blush or getting a ton on your brush, which just gets wasted.
    -Colors are much different in the container than on you. Be sure to test it to find the right color. The one I use is a very vivid pink in the container but not on me.

If you're on a budget, I would stick with the Bare Minerals foundation and use a cheaper blush. The blush is good but there's not much difference with this one than other ones.

Messy way to use a bit if blush

from Morrisville, PA

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Powder Blush:

The product itself is quite nice. I did find two things I did not like. Firstly, it is a learning curve to be able to apply blush without using too much. This leads to the bigger issue. You are to put blush on your brush and tap off the extra, where should you tap this? In your sink or the counter or the floor? Messy. The packaging of loose blush means if this is turned upside down, you have a mess when you open the jar.