Other Blushes:

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Powder Blush

Good Blush but messy

from Marlton, NJ

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Powder Blush:

I love mineral makeup, especially Bare Minerals. The blush is one of the products I use. The shade I use, Lovely, has a shimmer in the container but not on my face. I don't really think there's a difference between this blush and other ones I've used.

The pros:
-Since it's mineral makeup, it's good for sensitive skin.
-One container goes a long way. It is expensive but I've had my container for about 3 years. A little goes a long way.

The cons:
-With the container, it's hard to get just the right amount of blush. This is the biggest problem I have with all mineral makeup. You end up spilling so much of the blush or getting a ton on your brush, which just gets wasted.
-Colors are much different in the container than on you. Be sure to test it to find the right color. The one I use is a very vivid pink in the container but not on me.

If you're on a budget, I would stick with the Bare Minerals foundation and use a cheaper blush. The blush is good but there's not much difference with this one than other ones.

Messy way to use a bit if blush

from Morrisville, PA

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Powder Blush:

The product itself is quite nice. I did find two things I did not like. Firstly, it is a learning curve to be able to apply blush without using too much. This leads to the bigger issue. You are to put blush on your brush and tap off the extra, where should you tap this? In your sink or the counter or the floor? Messy. The packaging of loose blush means if this is turned upside down, you have a mess when you open the jar.