Other Foundations:
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products

My new Love!

How many of you have seen the info-mercials?? Well, I finally gave in and gave it a try. It took a couple of tries to get the hang of it, but now I love to swirl, tap and buff! The finished look is smooth and very natural looking! What's awesome is you can use the same mineral powder as a concealer too. You would be surprised on how easy it is to cover dark circles and blemishes with this product. What's really amazing is that this stuff is actually good for your skin!The only problem I had was the containers are so small... it's hard to swirl without losing some of that expensive powder to you countertop!! Fortunately I was able to find a larger container to keep the minerals in. This stuff isn't cheap, but it works wonders and a little jar goes a long way. If you do choose to buy some make sure you get the beginner's package that includes the brushes. The brushes are awesome and I'm not sure how well the minerals will apply with cheap brushes. Definitely worth the investment... just find a bigger jar to hold the makeup!

Sensitive skin beware!

I was in the mall one day and decided to walk in and try this new line of make up. I told the lady that I have very sensitive skin, so much so that I can't wear make up. Well she assured me that it will be safe on for my skin. I tried on the make up and blush. I was pleased that I did not get any skin reactions, took her card and make up info and walked out of the store. As soon as I got into the hallway I noticed a familiar tingling sensation on my face and started to get concerned. I walked into the store next door which was five steps away and my face started to burn like fire. I had no soap or water to wash it off so I went to the store clerk in torture asking for a wet wipe. Those are bad for my face but I had to pick the lesser of two evils. Thankfully they had one and I wiped my face clean.My face burned and itched for about an hour and I left the mall frustrated that once again I cannot find make up that my skin can tolerate. It may be fine for most people but if you have really sensitive skin, you might want to beware.

Love it all!

from Buffalo, NY

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting
  • Matte Finish
  • Noncomodegenic

• Light To Medium Coverage

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

Every product I have tried from bare mineral's is perfect blends well stays on all day and dosent cause break outs. The price is very reasonable! The foundation lasts me like 4 months you need very little.

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

Look perfect!

from Northglenn

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Apply
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long-Lasting

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

Simply LOVE this product. I love the natural cover it gives me and it's SO easy to put on especially, in the morning when i'm always in a rush. Bare Minerals provides such a complete package. The foundation evens out fine lines, there are no pores, and the skin seems to shine and gleam. I am so completely happy and satisfied with this loose mineral foundation.

• Skin Tone:
        • Medium

Full coverage, flawless look, love this...

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

Gives a flawless look with full coverage. One of my top favorite makeups. When wearing Bare Minerals I feel absolutely beautiful and confident. It doesn't cake on or look caked on, it delivers a beautiful finish which isn't heavy and makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin and have no issues whatsoever with this product. Less is more with Bare Minerals which makes it last for a very long time. I love that when you order they send/give two colors in the shade of your choice and if you're not getting the color of your preference with one or the other shade then you can definitely mix the two shades together to get the perfect shade appropriate for your skin color. I've never found a foundation that I've been completely satisfied and amazed with, other than Bare Minerals and I can't say enough good things about this makeup as I think it improved my skin texture, tone, ect... I highly recommend this product and firmly believe that anyone would be completely satisfied with Bare Escentuals "Bare Minerals" foundations, blushes, eyeshadows, eyeliners, brow products, primers, bronzers, also, let me say how amazing their concealers are "they're amazing" their complete line of products is A M A Z I N G! ! ! I will continue to purchase Bare Escentuals for the rest of my life and as a matter of fact I'm going to place another order right now, yay!!! Thank you to "Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals" for such an amazing line of products.

The best products I have ever used.

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

I absolutely love this makeup. I was very simplistic when it came to wearing makeup. I would optfor only tinted moisturizer and a concealer. Then I was introduced to this makeup. It is light. It is fresh. It is easy to apply. It lasts all day. I really do not feel like I am wearing any makeup at all. The best part is it does not need much of a touch up throughout the day.

I am also terrible at washing my face before I go to bed. If I wore any other brand of makeup and did not wash my face I would break out by the next morning. It was awful. I have worn this makeup to bed almost nightly and have had no break outs. My skin has been flawless. I could not be more happy.

The products I use on a daily basis are the matte powder foundation, the primer, the blush, the concealer, and the eye shadow. My next stop is to learn how to apply eye liner and eye shadow. I will definitely be purchasing these products through bare mineralsas well as I am highly satisfied with everything I have purchased so far.

This makeup is wonderful

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

I am not the kind of woman that likes to put a lot of time and effort into makeup, I am more of an "au naturale" type. I hate the feel of most makeup, I feel like the moment I put it on I can instantly feel it clogging up my pores, my face can't breathe, and I feel like I am wearing an uncomfortable mask. I like the look of an even skin tone, but foundation has always been something I didn't want to even think about putting on, yuck! I received a trial kit from BareMinerals for my birthday and really didn't ever expect to use it. I decided to give it a try, hoping that because everything was powder based it might be better. I am now so glad that I did. My trial kit came with concealer, foundation, and mineral veil. I never thought that I would use all these products, but they have become a part of my daily routine. They apply easily, make my complexion look great and the best part of all....they make my skin feel just as good as it looks! I love this whole line....I have now expanded to using BareMineral Warmth and eyeshadow and love those just as much. I am hooked.

Covers rosecea when used with primer first.

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

I jumped on the Bare Minerals band wagon in the late 90's. I love having a lot of coverage that looks like bare skin. I began with the loose powder and moved to the "ready" last year. You must use the primer with it to get the full benefit! Applying the primer, I prefer the brightening, takes 15 seconds and makes all the difference in the foundation lasting and looking the way you applied it all day. There is only one drawback to using the "ready" instead of the loose. You have to clean your brush weekly. The loose does not contain extra moisture like the ready. When I wore the loose I applied moisturizer and then the primer and my makeup looked flawless all day! I am lucky to have a boutique in our local mall that could color match my skin, it made all the difference since I have fair, sensitive skin. I have used all their products and especially love the primers for eye shadow and foundation. If you have super sensitive skin, be careful of the brushes they use in the boutiques as they are used on everyone...

Light on the Skin & Great Coverage

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation is my favorite foundation to use year round. I love that the foundation has a light feeling on the skin throughout the day. It provides great coverage all day long. Another one of my favorite things about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals products is the wide range of shades in each of the different products.
        I also like that Bare Escentuals products are made without some synthetic ingredients. It is great for my sensitive skin. Using the products can take some practice, but the results are amazing and fast. Buffing the product onto the skin in key. Once you know your Bare Escentuals colors, you will be able easily find all the products that work for you. The price is also something that can't be beat especially when comparing to other name brand products. This foundation can be found easily online or at some retail stores. I highly recommend it!

Wonderful

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

I have always had a problem with makeup messing up my face. I always break out so bad, then I have to put on more makeup, and it's just a vicious cycle. Then I tried Bare Minerals make up, and I will never put anything else on my face. They sell a face primer, so that when my face is dry, it doesn't flake up and look ridiculous. And the mineral veil that they sell makes my face glow. I actually went into a salon to get my hair done, and the lady complimented me on my makeup.

i love bare escentuals

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

My mother in law bought this makeup for me last year on my birthday. I guess all of my complaining about my makeup looking like it was caked on even when I tried to lightly apply it finally got her attention. Thank goodness it did. I absolutely love this makeup. I have always had a problem with sensitive, oily skin so my forehead and chin were always a big problem. Not anymore. When I wear bare escentuals I dont feel like my makeup is caked on, because its not. It is very lightweight. This is the best makeup I have ever tried and I will be using it as long as it is available.

Wasn't the Best Makeup Like You See On TV

from Virginia

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Makeup - All Products:

So I purchased the kit on TV from BareMinerals, I received the makeup plus bonus brush and eyeshadow and they had my credit card information to continue to send a monthly supply. I was very excited to use this mineral makeup, the brushes BareMinerals sent were the key to applying this powder correctly. The coverage of this makeup was average. I was sent a warmth powder as a gift and that is an amazing product! Using this mineral makeup on a bare, clean face didn't give me the results I intended, but when I used a primer first, then the makeup, this mineral makeup worked! I didn't like the fact that I was automatically charged monthly for this makeup when I wouldn't need it. I felt like I shouldn't be made to automatically buy this makeup because if I like it I would buy more, but I knew about the auto shipments when I placed my order. I ended up having to cancel my membership which was a hassle. Customer Service tried to convince me why the auto shipment method was a good deal. I just don't need that much makeup! I still to this day use the wonderful full brushes that I was sent with my first shipment and think they are the best I've ever used. I would purchase the warmth powder again it's an amazing shade! Alone bare minerals didn't meet my expectations, but add the primer first this makeup covers!